Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) (26094 Views)

Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel / New Zealand Mosque Attack: 49 Dies As White Supremacist Opens Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by highchief1: 8:03am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I know, I've followed your posts in the thread and liked some 😂.

The international media always shows black SA people in shacks but most townships are very developed. Most people in the middle class suburbs are also black. It's a fact enemies of black South Africans don't want to admit 🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩
one love bro

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by lorenzobanks(m): 8:09am On May 13
helinues:

Hahaha, very funny

My nigga deliberately Japa from the discussion and be talking incoherent things.

I told you I would make you sweat on this thread, now you can zip some coffee as you have been beaten blue and black.

Don't start what you can't finish next time.

Enjoy your week.

cheesy

It is always refreshing seeing how that yeye Wannahowzit is begin trashed when ever he tried to insult Nigerians. Thumps up !

8 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by SeriaV: 8:11am On May 13
It Is Well🙏
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:11am On May 13
lorenzobanks:

It is always refreshing seeing how that yeye Wannahowzit is begin trashed when ever he tried to insult Nigerians. Thumps up !

Sit down, BannedLozenges.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by CountinBlessins(m): 8:13am On May 13
helinues:
Na this same SA some people are saying get economic future pass Nigeria.

I laugh in Mandarin grin cheesy

You think ebverything is about being a tout? pls if you have no knowledge keep quiet and let the educated people talk angry

Tout

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:13am On May 13
helinues:

I am not wrong, then do we have such segregation/discrimination in Nigeria that made you to ask your initial question?

Abeg stop embarrassing urself na .... u no be small pikin again

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by lorenzobanks(m): 8:16am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

Sit down, BannedLozenges.

Go tell your fellow xenophobic brothers to sit down shocked cool cool

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by JoeEeL(m): 8:16am On May 13
helinues:

This is where ull see this hired one, hiding from threads that will cast his cheap infiltrator role.

This is d one that was gossiping with another hired bot that im not yoruba but ALWAYS HIDING FROM ANY THREAD THAT YORUBAS ARE KILLED BY FULANI TERRORISTS.

U think u can keep fooling every one abi? U don jam rock!

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Kionrae: 8:19am On May 13
Who is the current front runner
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by BabaHenry(m): 8:20am On May 13
helinues:

Stop quarter cleverness, respond to stealing of traffic lights in broad day light, how about the high rise of Nzinkabi ( hired killers), The goons in the transportation sector?

Yet to even talk about main politics with so many rots.
You lost the fight already idiot Helinues
Did you see what your grandfathers are turning the country into ?
A South African thrashing your country with proven points and the foolish you talking gibberish,
This shows how rotten your brain and self esteem are….
Tell me people don’t vandalized governments property here in Naija too ??
Tell me Nigeria is no crime scene ??
Useless son of a bitch you are, supporting evil government that brought nothing to the country but downfall and backwardness…

How great the mighty Nigeria has fallen!!!!!
When the lots like you people will never think like human because of tribe or some stipend given to you so you could support corrupt politicians… this is the result you get….

This not for you alone but for all the APC online warriors on nairaland…..

6 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Smartcitizen: 8:21am On May 13
helinues:

To start with, have you been to that same SA before?

Shut up there please,

You live and will die in Ado Ekiti village.

That your phone was given to you by former governor Fayemi before his second tenure election.

2 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 8:21am On May 13
Shut up and be grateful to whiteass ... eat their poop as usual... useless black south African monkeys. Modern slaves
highchief1:
bros stop to reply that guy.na only crase person Dey compare SA to Nigeria.where is the comparison coming from,na light,infrastructure,economy,education or how?is he not aware that Togo is doing better than Nigeria?SA when Dey in the league of Europe

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by LeeSantos(m): 8:22am On May 13
helinues:

Hahaha, same SA that goons are stealing traffic lights in broad day light.

When the next SA election major leading candidates are Zuma, Ramaphosa and Malema, all products of ANC same party that bastardized the country.

Speaking of Japa, how many South Africans have Japa from the country in the last one year alone? We dey follow SA matter now.

Hhaha

It far more better than a country where kings hide palliatives
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Jeje247: 8:26am On May 13
African politicians always stupid. The advert sends a clear message but here is the politician trying to conjure another narrative hoping that the fish brain citizens will fall for it and sing his praises despite being a failure in power

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by LeeSantos(m): 8:26am On May 13
helinues:

Stop quarter cleverness, respond to stealing of traffic lights in broad day light, how about the high rise of Nzinkabi ( hired killers), The goons in the transportation sector?

Yet to even talk about main politics with so many rots.

What do you have to say for a country where Obas hide palliatives
Citizen loot warehouses
Unknown gunmen kill security operatives
People get kidnapped in church, school, and their villages

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Donchieli: 8:26am On May 13
So we dnt have segregation and discrimination in Nigeria

Wow

Dz ur statement shows, u have not gone anywhere oda dan ur locality and u ar not involved in tins dat matters

No de use ur nursery two experience write university exam

Abeg hide ur face

helinues:

I am not wrong, then do we have such segregation/discrimination in Nigeria that made you to ask your initial question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:27am On May 13
Kionrae:
Who is the current front runner

1. ANC (ruling party)
2. DA
3. EFF (Julius Malema)
4. MK (Zuma's new party)
5. ActionSA (Herman Mashaba, anti-immigration)

SA would most likely have a coalition government at national level for the first time in the democratic era.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:28am On May 13
highchief1:
no sir.but if I am not mistaken.If white fix their cities is it no longer their city?if white gave them light is not not their light?And the said whites are South Africans.So what’s the issue here.Can I shock u?That place u call slum we call it location there.The locations have the kind of light and road that ikoyi and Maitama does not have.bros have u ever been der or u just Dey read news about them.

Person wey never comot from Nigeria before, na im you dey waste words on. You get time bros lots of time.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 8:29am On May 13
Egypt and Algeria are more like whites.. with the facts that they even share borders with Europeans. Nigeria being only black nation and still makes top 4 in the list shud make u see how dumb u r... that the white made u slaves even in ur motherland 😅
WannaHowzit:

I don't trust 80% of news on Nairaland when it comes to SA - always negative. During the riots they posted fake news South Africans were about to turn into cannibals and that a woman looted dozens of dildos. We all know Japageria is fake news and propaganda central.

SA has free and fair elections - argue with your keyboard if you like (no western observers to monitor us like children as they always do Japageria where drug barons and zombie Sudanese Jubrils win elections).

If SA as Africa's biggest and most advanced economy is on the verge of collapse, then i wonder what Japageria at 4th position is going through 😂😂😂🇳🇬👎🏾🇳🇬💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 8:31am On May 13
You're an overgrown dumb... denounce the country and go to hell
BabaHenry:

A South African thrashing your country with proven points and the foolish you talking gibberish,
Useless son of a bitch you are, supporting evil government that brought nothing to the country but downfall and backwardness…

When the lots like you people will never think like human because of tribe or some stipend given to you so you could support corrupt politicians… this is the result you get….

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:32am On May 13
IamAtAnger:
Egypt and Algeria are more like whites.. with the facts that they even share borders with Europeans. Nigeria being only black nation and still makes top 4 in the list shud make u see how dumb u r... that the white made u slaves even in ur motherland 😅

Lol, 300 million hungry lots sharing just $250 billion despite massive oil reserves 😂🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

SA has just 40 million people (minus Japagerians) and has a whopping $400 billion gdp 🤑🤑🤑💰💰💰🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 8:33am On May 13
Modern slaves 🤣😅😅🤣🤣🤣
WannaHowzit:

Lol, 300 million hungry lots sharing just $250 billion despite massive oil reserves 😂🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

SA has just 40 million people (minus Japagerians) and has a whopping $400 billion gdp 🤑🤑🤑💰💰💰🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:35am On May 13
IamAtAnger:
Modern slaves 🤣😅😅🤣🤣🤣

So with your level of tinubulated hunger, do you poop dust into your street gutter? ☹️☹️☹️🇳🇬👎🏾💩💩💩

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by callmevirus(m): 8:37am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

I'll leave that to the Nigerians to post their townships.

As for me I've got more super duper pics of SA "slums" for the trolls - at their request of course 😂😂😂

My guy I live currently in SA
I know many slums here in SA
Can you boldly show us Tembisa, Freedom square Bloemfontein, phase1 location in Bloemfontein, Rabbie Ridge I know alot of slums that you won't believe that this SA

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:38am On May 13
helinues:

Hahaha, same SA that goons are stealing traffic lights in broad day light.

When the next SA election major leading candidates are Zuma, Ramaphosa and Malema, all products of ANC same party that bastardized the country.

Speaking of Japa, how many South Africans have Japa from the country in the last one year alone? We dey follow SA matter now.

Hhaha
better no argue Nigeria vs sa
evidence dey o

we are better economically

everyother things give dem
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Goodman247: 8:38am On May 13
They need to give the whites the chance to rule .
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by Starzo: 8:38am On May 13
WannaHowzit:

The most popular retarded bantu pig on nairaland is here again

Your stupidity is legendary

I guess there's free WiFi today hence your quick responses...you normally take two days to respond when you're far away from public WiFi

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 8:39am On May 13
Khyrvxjzy:
better no argue Nigeria vs sa
evidence dey o

we are better economically

everyother things give dem

Are the arguments about Geography?

1 Like

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by mamawa123: 8:40am On May 13
helinues:

It’s true that their economy is way better than that of Nigeria, and this part of the reasons our youth are relocating there to make ends meet.

SA minimum wage per month is over 300k naira compared to our 30k per month.
Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by helinues: 8:41am On May 13
mamawa123:

It’s true that their economy is way better than that of Nigeria, and this part of the reasons our youth are relocating there to make ends meet.

SA minimum wage per month is over 300k naira compared to our 30k per month.

You guys are quick to talk about salary, how about purchasing power?

Are the prices of goods and services in SA same as Nigeria?

How much is an average rent in SA compared to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: SA Divided As "White" Opposition Burns National Flag In Election Advert (PICS) by AfonjaConehead: 8:44am On May 13
BabaHenry:

Them roast that bros yansh here nor be small o 😁😁😁
I mean,dem pepper aunty HELENanus rectum seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) / I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.