Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Giveaway For Families - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giveaway For Families (2218 Views)

Thread For Families With Multi-purpose Intentional Living. / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway For Families by bukalis(m): 6:50am On May 15
gbegemaster:
I would like to send financial gifts to families here, but I don't want my name to be revealed. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this so we can begin the process?

Opay

Thanks and God bless you more [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Giveaway For Families by Orente21(f): 12:01pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
I would like to send financial gifts to families here, but I don't want my name to be revealed. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this so we can begin the process?
i really wish i can be blessed also. 3073566251 first bank. Thank you so much sir. God bless you
Re: Giveaway For Families by tobore4u(m): 1:02pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
Sir, I showed interest since page
Re: Giveaway For Families by wiseone28: 4:48pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
Apologies for having to skip those who came first, as they did not provide any numbers for me to work with. However, I noticed that they have since modified their post, and I will ensure that it is addressed tomorrow.
Please boss i don't know who hide my account number on the second page yesterday. Please i need help too

8080685442 opay
Re: Giveaway For Families by Tokskob2008: 7:56pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
Apologies for having to skip those who came first, as they did not provide any numbers for me to work with. However, I noticed that they have since modified their post, and I will ensure that it is addressed tomorrow.
Thanks a lot and God bless...
Re: Giveaway For Families by tobore4u(m): 7:59pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
I jxt received my alert.

God bless u sir..May your rivers of blessings never go dry...higher higher may u go sir.

I'm really greatful.
Re: Giveaway For Families by christianjoy(m): 8:11pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
No. Will handle.
thank you for the gift 🎁
I really appreciate it 😌🙏
Re: Giveaway For Families by PeterZoom: 8:12pm On May 15
Again.
Re: Giveaway For Families by Dundalk(m): 8:13pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
thanks 🙏🙏
Re: Giveaway For Families by Klass99(f): 8:48pm On May 15
jmoore:
After collecting the account details of the beneficiaries, go to POS operator and use it to send the money.

Simple.

Me, I am interested in the giveaway. Just pay my electricity bill, Disco is Aba power(APLE), meter no is 45022095298. It is PREPAID. So post the token here after you have made the payment for me to load. I use metertoken.ng Thanks.

Let me rephrase this for you.

Please can you help me pay my electricity bill, and share the token with me here? I will truly appreciate that. Thank you in advance.

OR

Please if you can pay my electricity bill then share the token with me here, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

If the OP does so, you acknowledge it and thank him again.

Some of you are so rude and ill mannered, even when asking for a favour. It's a wonder that you get any help in your lives at all. This was rude and off putting, please go and learn some manners.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Giveaway For Families by Dundalk(m): 8:55pm On May 15
angry
Re: Giveaway For Families by Cineinfo(m): 8:58pm On May 15
Re: Giveaway For Families by WhiteIverson: 9:14pm On May 15
Dundalk:
gbegemaster cry

embarassed
Am the only one you didn't attend to in first page sir..

😭😭
Re: Giveaway For Families by WhiteIverson: 9:41pm On May 15
gbegemaster
Alert received sir. Thank you very much
Re: Giveaway For Families by Dundalk(m): 9:42pm On May 15
Gbegemaster thank you sir may God bless you

Seen
Re: Giveaway For Families by Cineinfo(m): 9:49pm On May 15
Thank you so much.
Appreciate it.
Re: Giveaway For Families by MasterJayJay: 10:18pm On May 15
:
Re: Giveaway For Families by detopea1: 10:21pm On May 15
/
Re: Giveaway For Families by frustratedlife: 10:36pm On May 15
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Giveaway For Families by 1000Capacity: 10:41pm On May 15
Re: Giveaway For Families by 1000Capacity: 10:42pm On May 15
.... T
Re: Giveaway For Families by 4reala(m): 11:03pm On May 15
gbegemaster:
Help boss, am just seeing your post now, please me too am really in need of anything that can help till month end 0040602828 Access bank. God bless you
Re: Giveaway For Families by 4reala(m): 11:07pm On May 15
Klass99:

Please can you help me pay my electricity bill, and share the token with me here? I will truly appreciate that. Thank you in advance.

OR

Please if you can pay my electricity bill then share the token with me here, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Some of you are so rude and ill mannered, even when asking for a favour. It's a wonder that you get any help in your lives at all. This was rude and off putting, please go and learn some manners.
Just as if he was the one dat gave op money to keep
Re: Giveaway For Families by Dstar434(m): 3:47am On May 16
gbegemaster:
Sorry I just saw your post. I hope I am not too late. Pls I just need something to feed my younger sisters with this morning before they go to school. God bless.
First Bank.
Re: Giveaway For Families by LIVE08(m): 6:53am On May 16
gbegemaster:
Greetings sir, please I'm sincerely in need of this giveaway, to feed has been a problem for me since the start of this month, please sir anything will go a long way for me.

8067934557 Palmpay
Re: Giveaway For Families by barule: 7:51am On May 16
Pls sir, I need your help too
Opay 8081333882
Re: Giveaway For Families by 1000Capacity: 7:56am On May 16
AbokiWam:
see how you are sounding like a human being grin
After days of trolling and plastering this forum with my details and what you thought were my pictures.. You are a big fool. did I just say days? 2020 to 2024..about 4 years

I am not feeling ontop the world.. I'm simply returning the favor to a lunatic like you

You are mad but you don't know.

All is well. There is no need to fight
Re: Giveaway For Families by Klass99(f): 10:02am On May 16
Re: Giveaway For Families by Kelechi009: 10:24am On May 16
Klass99:

OR

grin grin grin grin grin

E shock am!

Nigerians that will ask you to give them money because they think you're rich and be angry you did not give them ontop your own money, then start calling you Ritualist or Yahoo Boy.

Even If I have Billions, nobody on Nairaland will see my back. I no send anybody PAPA.

Next time they will vote wisely grin
Re: Giveaway For Families by Dundalk(m): 10:28am On May 16
Kelechi009:

grin grin grin grin grin

E shock am!

Nigerians that will ask you to give them money because they think you're rich and be angry you did not give them ontop your own money, then start calling you Ritualist or Yahoo Boy.

Even If I have Billions, nobody on Nairaland will see my back. I no send anybody PAPA.

Next time they will vote wisely grin
no be by voting wisely Oga..
No saints out of all the candidates..
They all rule before and we see the outcome..

So I don't trust any politicians again.. I mean it.. All

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Would I Get Rid Of My Mother-in-law? / Can I Sell My Car To Raise Money? / Men/women Can We Really Love/submit Respectivelly As The Bible States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.