Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Giveaway For Families - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giveaway For Families (2226 Views)

Thread For Families With Multi-purpose Intentional Living. / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway For Families by HUSTLER001: 10:31am On May 16
gbegemaster:
I would like to send financial gifts to families here, but I don't want my name to be revealed. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this so we can begin
I lost my job recently.pls 3012912897, FIRST BANK.
Re: Giveaway For Families by LIVE08(m): 10:42am On May 16
Dundalk:
no be by voting wisely Oga..
No saints out of all the candidates..
They all rule before and we see the outcome..

So I don't trust any politicians again.. I mean it.. All
So bro, you won't reply me?

Nawa. Not even a no.
Re: Giveaway For Families by Klass99(f): 11:15am On May 16
Kelechi009:

grin grin grin grin grin

E shock am!

Nigerians that will ask you to give them money because they think you're rich and be angry you did not give them ontop your own money, then start calling you Ritualist or Yahoo Boy.

Even If I have Billions, nobody on Nairaland will see my back. I no send anybody PAPA.

Next time they will vote wisely
grin

This is about attitude and not about ballots cast or voting wisely. Attitude is the secret to making good things happen!

Your ethnic bigotry on these streets is unbecoming, some where in your mind and head you've latched on to the belief that Peter Obi was the messiah Nigerians missed in the last presidential elections and it makes me wonder is it not the same Peter Obi that Anambarians bitterly complained of, in 2012, on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/

One post in particular that stood out for me from that thread was the one by this user
ifyalways:
Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians. When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man.

What makes you think he would have magically transformed Naija by being in Aso Rock as president, when his track record in Anambra says otherwise?

There are about five different tribes in my home state, my former state governor before the current one, is a christian like me and from my own tribe, he ruled for eight years total without much to show for it. If he runs for president tomorrow I will not vote for him because he is christian and from my tribe. Religious and tribal sentiments won't cut it for me, I will need more than that to vote for him. A history and track record of good success, a backbone and the werewithal to deal with the cabal at federal level, are just some of the things I will be looking for.

The j.moore guy who addressed OP any how, is an Igbo guy like you, are you not going to help your fellow brothers too, in the erroneous assumption that people didn't vote wisely? Or will you need to know a person's tribe first and who they voted for in the last elections, before helping them? You are one of those vile and toxic people on this forum who insult others without provocation or justification, because of a difference in opinions, your repeated outbursts on the words highlighted in bold doesn't help either.

Feel free to unlike and unshare my post, then do me a favour, continuously stay in your lane and miss me with your bullshit on this forum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giveaway For Families by Dundalk(m): 11:25am On May 16
Klass99:

This is about attitude and not about ballots cast or voting wisely. Attitude is the secret to making good things happen!

Your ethnic bigotry on these streets is unbecoming, some where in your mind and head you've latched on to the belief that Peter Obi was the messiah Nigerians missed in the last presidential elections and it makes me wonder is it not the same Peter Obi that Anambarians bitterly complained of, in 2012, on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/ What makes you think he would have magically transformed Naija by being in Aso Rock as president, when his track record in Anambra says otherwise?

There are about five different tribes in my home state, my former state governor before the current one, is a christian like me and from my own tribe, he ruled for eight years total without much to show for it. If he runs for president tomorrow I will not vote for him because he is christian and from my tribe. Religious and tribal sentiments won't cut it for me, I will need more than that to vote for him. A history and track record of good success, a backbone and the werewithal to deal with the cabal at federal level, are just some of the things I will be looking at.

The j.moore guy is an igbo guy like you, are you not going to help your fellow brothers too, in the erroneous assumption that people didn't vote wisely? Or will you need to know a person's tribe first and who they voted for in the last elections, before helping them? You are one of those toxic people on this forum who insult others without provocation or justification, because of a difference in opinions, your repeated outbursts on the words highlighted in bold doesn't help either.

Feel free to unlike and unshare my post, then do me a favour, continuously stay in your lane and miss me with your bullshit on this forum
I told that guy my opinion about politicians in Nigeria, he just started coursing me abusing me..
They think everybody is against them..

Look I don't give a Bleep about any politician in this country again,
I didn't vote last year because all of them are birds of the same feathers..
They are same people recycling, how Buhari fail me ehhn nobody I will put my hopes on in this country again and again and again..

Never..
πŸ’―βœŒοΈ

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway For Families by Kelechi009: 12:15pm On May 16
Klass99:

Your ethnic bigotry on these streets is unbecoming, some where in your mind and head you've latched on to the belief that Peter Obi was the messiah Nigerians missed in the last presidential elections and it makes me wonder is it not the same Peter Obi that Anambarians bitterly complained of, in 2012, on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/870945/

One post in particular that stood out for me from that thread was the one by this user

What makes you think he would have magically transformed Naija by being in Aso Rock as president, when his track record in Anambra says otherwise?

There are about five different tribes in my home state, my former state governor before the current one, is a christian like me and from my own tribe, he ruled for eight years total without much to show for it. If he runs for president tomorrow I will not vote for him because he is christian and from my tribe. Religious and tribal sentiments won't cut it for me, I will need more than that to vote for him. A history and track record of good success, a backbone and the werewithal to deal with the cabal at federal level, are just some of the things I will be looking for.

The j.moore guy who addressed OP any how, is an Igbo guy like you, are you not going to help your fellow brothers too, in the erroneous assumption that people didn't vote wisely? Or will you need to know a person's tribe first and who they voted for in the last elections, before helping them? You are one of those toxic people on this forum who insult others without provocation or justification, because of a difference in opinions, your repeated outbursts on the words highlighted in bold doesn't help either.

You are a FOOL and I will reply your foolery!

You time travelled back to a decade + 2 years just to reply me, do you know how crazy that is?!

Your hatred is allowed, I love haters so much. It makes my day beautiful.

The bigot tag cannot move me, I am as crazy and craziness can get, the worst that would be done is to deactivate my account, because I know what is right and my education is not a paper certificate unlike you lots.

Vote wisely is not about Peter, It is the fact even while you lots are seeing the repercussion of the man you voted for, Instead of coming out plain to see that this was a mistake, YOU further double down on your decision even though we all can clearly see this was a mistake.

One of the measure of intelligence is to change one's mind when new information or discovery has been made, but Nigerians like you will rather poison yourself than to accept.

Let's leave the banter aside and focus on the facts:

1. Macroeconomic Reforms
One of the first major actions taken by the Tinubu administration was the partial elimination of the costly petrol fiscal subsidy, he did this with so much unpreparedness that It eventually failed and he has brought back petrol subsidy.

2. FX reforms
This first move, along with FX reforms aimed at implementing a unified, transparent, and flexible exchange rate. But has this worked? The answer is a BIG NO. We keep struggling to get the Naira/Dollar rate to a reasonable point.

3. Economic Growth
Naira has been the worst performing currency in the World today as per the latest Bloomberg report

Reference: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-05-10/usd-ngn-naira-reverses-gains-as-outlook-dims-on-declining-dollar-inflows

4. Inflation and Exchange Rates
Inflation remains at record high levels for Nigeria, reaching 31.7% in February 2024, However, the reforms are expected to gradually decrease inflation BUT it has failed woefully!

5. Poverty and Human Capital
Despite the economic reforms, poverty rates have increased in 2024, Nigeria has a low human capital index, with Nigerians born in 2020 expected to be only 36% as productive as they could be if they had full access to education and health. Weak job creation and entrepreneurial prospects stifle the absorption of the 3.5 million Nigerians entering the labor force every year.

At least, use your education for once, read and learn!
Re: Giveaway For Families by Telltruth123: 12:20pm On May 16
gbegemaster:
I would like to send financial gifts to families here, but I don't want my name to be revealed. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this so we can begin the process?
I have gotten the net, thank you very much sir, I really appreciate it.
I have tried to upload picture of the net but it is not coming up.
Re: Giveaway For Families by shaybebaby(f): 12:31pm On May 16
Klass99:

Let me rephrase this for you.

Please can you help me pay my electricity bill, and share the token with me here? I will truly appreciate that. Thank you in advance.

OR

Please if you can pay my electricity bill then share the token with me here, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

If the OP does so, you acknowledge it and thank him again.

Some of you are so rude and ill mannered, even when asking for a favour. It's a wonder that you get any help in your lives at all. This was rude and off putting, please go and learn some manners.
Please say it louder for those at the back. Some of them will just type " Seen! Thanks!" Like they are getting paid for a service rendered.

Annoys the living daylight out of me.

6 Likes

Re: Giveaway For Families by Klass99(f): 12:43pm On May 16
Re: Giveaway For Families by shaybebaby(f): 1:20pm On May 16
Klass99:

Lol, I don't think it annoys you as much as it does me.

Even the use of thanks and thank you makes a world of difference in communication.

Thanks has always felt cavalier and flippant to me, almost sarcastic sef. If I say something like okay thanks, chances are, that I am silently pissed off, you weren't helpful, but out of courtesy I have to say something.

Okay thank you, on the other hand is me genuinely grateful for something or genuinely pleased with you. Thanks a lot I appreciate it, is also me genuinely grateful or pleased.

Thanks just seems more appropriate with my peers but I don't even use it with peers. Like Biglittle.lois said for how long will someone continue to school some of these logical gender people on basic things?

Probably all they have experienced is being the beneficiary and never the benefactor.

Thank you for making the time to respond to me. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Giveaway For Families by Klass99(f): 1:29pm On May 16
Re: Giveaway For Families by shaybebaby(f): 2:06pm On May 16
Klass99:

@ The bolded, yeye dey worry you sha 🀣.

Time is money nah.πŸ˜ƒ

Real talk.
Re: Giveaway For Families by wiseone28: 2:57pm On May 16
Klass99:

Lol, I don't think it annoys you as much as it does me.

Even the use of thanks and thank you makes a world of difference in communication.

Thanks has always felt cavalier and flippant to me, almost sarcastic sef. If I say something like okay thanks, chances are, that I am silently pissed off, you weren't helpful, but out of courtesy I have to say something.

Okay thank you, on the other hand is me genuinely grateful for something or genuinely pleased with you. Thanks a lot I appreciate it, is also me genuinely grateful or pleased.

Thanks just seems more appropriate with my peers but I don't even use it with peers. Like Biglittle.lois said for how long will someone continue to school some of these logical gender people on basic things?
shaybebaby:

Please say it louder for those at the back. Some of them will just type " Seen! Thanks!" Like they are getting paid for a service rendered.

Annoys the living daylight out of me.
Don't cry more than the bereaved.. Your points has been noted don't derail the thread please

Re: Giveaway For Families by Sandralight(f): 2:59pm On May 16
Klass99:

Let me rephrase this for you.

Please can you help me pay my electricity bill, and share the token with me here? I will truly appreciate that. Thank you in advance.

OR

Please if you can pay my electricity bill then share the token with me here, I would truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

If the OP does so, you acknowledge it and thank him again.

Some of you are so rude and ill mannered, even when asking for a favour. It's a wonder that you get any help in your lives at all. This was rude and off putting, please go and learn some manners.

I like how you put words together

1 Like

Re: Giveaway For Families by netguy002: 10:40pm On May 16
I pray am not late. God bless you real good....

Opay 7032878390 Christian
Re: Giveaway For Families by Yemike(m): 1:26pm On May 17
gbegemaster:
I would like to send financial gifts to families here, but I don't want my name to be revealed. Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this so we can begin the process?
You can use POS sir. I hope I can be a beneficiary of your kind gesture sir.

Zenith Bank.
Re: Giveaway For Families by psalmylee(m): 1:36pm On May 17
Pls sir ...help me,i hardlly eat these days..
I will be very happy if I am considered for your help ..
Thank u sir in advance
0149281279..gtbank
Re: Giveaway For Families by Stainless11(f): 8:38am On May 18
I don't know what I did for mods to delete my account number here undecided.... Please help a mother Sir..
Re: Giveaway For Families by Emax911: 9:25am On May 18
Hi

Need help on transportation.

opay
Re: Giveaway For Families by HUSTLER001: 8:12pm On May 23
gbegemaster:
No. Will handle.
Pls sir,i am in need of help. I lost my job last month and it's been hell ever since. I can't go into details. pls,i just anything to go by. 3012912897, First bank.
Re: Giveaway For Families by Gerrard59(m): 1:37am On May 25
Klass99:

forum

Someone who said anyone who does not agree with APC's policies should go back to Anambra, even when the person isn't residing in Lagos, is accusing another person of ethnic bigotry? shocked shocked

Pot, black and kettle. Interesting stuff!
Re: Giveaway For Families by Karleb(m): 4:52am On May 25
Gerrard59:

Someone who said anyone who does not agree with APC's policies should go back to Anambra, even when the person isn't residing in Lagos, is accusing another person of ethnic bigotry? shocked shocked

Pot, black and kettle. Interesting stuff!

That girl was always forming intellectual here but IMO she fell off so bad.

I can understand that people support Tinubu because of his tribe, I mean it's bad but you'll know it's fueled by hate, but supporting Tinubu because "you built a career in a Lagos Tinubu built" is just beyond ridiculous.

Lot of these guys are keyboardo-lectuals but with confidence and good storytelling skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#26,500 Tomatoes I Bought Yesterday With Anger In Me,yet The Pot Wasn't Full. / My Marriage In Trouble / Black And White Twins Celebrate 4th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.