Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) (56482 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Obasanjo, Obi Meet With Wike, Others In London / Olusegun Obasanjo, Peter Obi Meet At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by casualobserver: 4:51pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Elrufai, that's an expo for you

Only someone daft would think that ElRufai with his brilliance will ever agree to be paired with a dunce like Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 4:51pm On May 13
emkz:
Atiku and Obi meet in Atiku's residence.

Source: Atiku Abubakar

Hahahahaha,where ever they gather ,where ever they merging from it will fail....
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Iamtenacious: 4:52pm On May 13
Una don start again oo

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Sapasenator: 4:52pm On May 13
casualobserver:

Only someone daft would think that ElRufai with his brilliance will ever agree to be paired with a dunce like Obi.

Who dash the midget brilliance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by MightySparrow: 4:52pm On May 13
Brothers in crime.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On May 13
tuniski:

naiveté!!!!!! Tinubu vs Obi in any form is a walk over for Tinubu. Obi only garnered those votes cos of the anti muslim-muslim and fulani sentiments of the time plus of course the Igbo presidency agitation. Let obi contest again he wont get half of those votes .
Okay now. No time to argue. I respect your opinion. The battle field will soon be set. Expect obi/elrufai. Maybe this time, you'd respect the north, where Tinubu's popularity doesn't carry weight . He knew the best tricks to use on them was that same faith ticket, which won't sell again. Elrufai is Mr North.

Why I respect obi was the number of votes he got despite defecting at the last minute, even without dashing people money before voting him. FYI, people of Alimosho where I belong didn't vote Obi because of Tinubu's same faith ticket. Both Muslims and Christians voted obi here. Your assumption isn't correct on this cos I was a major player in that election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by casualobserver: 4:54pm On May 13
Sapasenator:

Who dash the midget brilliance?

By definition an Obidient does not know or recognize intelligence. Anyone who can put Obi on a pedestal is by definition devoid of intellect.

Their academic and governance records speak for themselves. One for a 1st class in quantity surveying one got a 3rd class in philosophy. To start with you don’t get admitted to QS in a Nigerian university in those days unless you are brilliant, whereas philosophy was a course for those who were rejected for their chosen course. Nobody fills his university or JAMB form saying he wants to study philosophy, not even 2nd or third choice….am I lying? Nobody does that! You end up with philosophy because no one else applies, they always have vacancies and they will take anyone so long as you have credits. You study philosophy just to get in in the hope you can transfer to the course of your choice after a year. Clearly he failed. The dumbest students study philosophy. Even education you will see students who apply to study education nobody applies for philosophy.

Furthermore the legacies of one in government is still being spoken about years after he left office whereas the other cannot point to anything he did except invest government funds in family businesses.

Butter is not the food of monkeys as we say in my part of the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by 77up(m): 4:54pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
muslim-muislim ticket won't sell again. Pray elrufai doesn't run with Obi
which is inevitable, from all indications. The north is biting the dust already. As you can see, they're all hibernating after the religious blunder they committed. They said Tinubu tricked them.
Whose northerners tell you this? Funny🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On May 13
skj1377:
Missed opportunity. They would have defeated APC 13million to 8 million votes and won. 24 states . PDP would have been back by now
When they split, I knew Tinubu would win despite the fact that Nigerians were already fed up with APC under Buhari.
APC votes dropped significantly in 2023 but split of PDP still made APC votes counted.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 4:56pm On May 13
PlanetZero:
Let's be sincere. Criticise me all you want. Atiku and Obi on the same ballot will kick tinubu out of power. Atiku should then promise obi 1 term and obi becomes president

My opinion.
And Atiku would then keep his promise to taste “Absolute “ power for 1 term…I see!😷

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
muslim-muislim ticket won't sell again. Pray elrufai doesn't run with Obi
which is inevitable, from all indications. The north is biting the dust already. As you can see, they're all hibernating after the religious blunder they committed. They said Tinubu tricked them.
And who will be president and who will be VP?
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ravensckar(m): 4:56pm On May 13
Holluwhakemmy:
They both lule, all their evil planing against Jagaban won't work
Suffer no dey tire you ni? You're still supporting JAGAJAGABAN or whatever you guys call him. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Poleski: 4:57pm On May 13
SocialJustice:
I hope Atiku is ready to be Obi's running mate now

By law, Atiku can't be VP again. Obi can, but he is not going to be anyone's VP. He has passed that level and Obidients won't allow it.
Atiku can throw his political weight behind Obi to be president. That's the only way they can work together.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Curious345: 4:57pm On May 13
thesicilian:
Just as predicted, the prodigal son is about to return home

A mega party is in the making. Outside of pdpand APC
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by 77up(m): 4:58pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Okay now. No time to argue. I respect your opinion. The battle field will soon be set. Expect obi/elrufai. Maybe this time, you'd respect the north, where Tinubu's popularity doesn't carry weight . He knew the best tricks to use on them was that same faith ticket, which won't sell again. Elrufai is Mr North.
If this happen, I want to see how Elrufai will suddenly become another new bride of politics from Obidi.ents after all the name callings by same people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by onuman: 4:58pm On May 13
Kukutente23:

That's impossible

Only Obi can Vice Atiku in this configuration

Obi is contesting in LP.
Atiku is contesting in PDP to forestall any Igbo becoming president of Nigeria through PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On May 13
77up:
Read papers , listen to news, hear what their sheiks who supported same faith ticket in mosques are now saying . Google will enlighten you more. You may say they're inconsequential but during next election, you'd know they carry weight.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by ibechris(m): 4:58pm On May 13
maasoap:

Laughing at your hypocrisy right here. The same Akpabio that governed Akwa Ibom state for two terms, 8 years under PDP?

Read it again.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 4:59pm On May 13
pandoragirigory:
The master invited his bitter grieving obi to console him
You need BATicide to kill your dull brain
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:00pm On May 13
ibechris:

Read it again.
I read it now. When did Akpabio become a failure? That has be after serving two terms as gov under PDP platform. Lol
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:00pm On May 13
77up:
If this happen, I want to see how Elrufai will suddenly become another new bride of politics from Obidi.ents after all the name callings by same people.
You think elrufai is still in the APC? grin. Forget all the names he was called ..politics is about common interest
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:02pm On May 13
casualobserver:

shhh. Keep the insult for now. Just watch the game as it unfolds
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Basic123: 5:02pm On May 13
77up:
Arewa twitter and voice of hausa on twitter 😆

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:02pm On May 13
emkz:

grin slave and master relationship
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Basic123: 5:04pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
Read papers , listen to news, hear what their sheiks who supported same faith ticket in mosques are now saying . Google will enlighten you more. You may say they're inconsequential but during next election, you'd know they carry weight.
You said more than this during APC primary and before the election.

How northerners are deceiving TINUBU bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by casualobserver: 5:06pm On May 13
Eriokanmi:
shhh. Keep the insult for now. Just watch the game as it unfolds
Game? Game wey ref don blow full time since 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:09pm On May 13
ravensckar:
Suffer no dey tire you ni? You're still supporting JAGAJAGABAN or whatever you guys call him. angry angry
I know the economy is not smiling now but the solutions are not from Obi or Atiku.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by paramakina202: 5:10pm On May 13
Mitsurugi:

It is the right opinion

It is not.If Atiku and PDP G7 governors had supported GEJ in 2015 he would have win Buhari once again and retire him forever so in 2019 Atiku runs under PDP and win.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:11pm On May 13
Basic123:

You said more than this during APC primary and before the election.

How northerners are deceiving TINUBU bla bla
You saw what happened, didn't you? Why did they suddenly root for Ahmed lawan instead of tinubu? What saved tinubu was the 25k usd he bribed all the delegates with. My uncle collected his own and used it to build a private student hotel.

When I told Tinubu's supporters that he would lose lagos, they called me names. But it happened. They even attributed it to the ibos in lagos. But by the time I analysed the alimosho votes , the largest LG in Nigeria alone, where yorubas constitute 95% of the population, they shut their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:11pm On May 13
emkz:

Finally, I hope Nigerians Would See Beyond Their Political Sided Bias And Gullibility.
Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Sapasenator: 5:12pm On May 13
casualobserver:

By definition an Obidient does not know or recognize intelligence. Anyone who can put Obi on a pedestal is by definition devoid of intellect.

Their academic and governance records speak for themselves. One for a 1st class in quantity surveying one got a 3rd class in philosophy. To start with you don’t get admitted to QS in a Nigerian university in those days unless you are brilliant, whereas philosophy was a course for those who were rejected for their chosen course. Nobody fills his university or JAMB form saying he wants to study philosophy, not even 2nd or third choice….am I lying? Nobody does that! You end up with philosophy because no one else applies, they always have vacancies and they will take anyone so long as you have credits. You study philosophy just to get in in the hope you can transfer to the course of your choice after a year. Clearly he failed. The dumbest students study philosophy. Even education you will see students who apply to study education nobody applies for philosophy.

Furthermore the legacies of one in government is still being spoken about years after he left office whereas the other cannot point to anything he did except invest government funds in family businesses.

Butter is not the food of monkeys as we say in my part of the country.

I never read any of the trash above!

Go get a job and a life kiddo!

Re: Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 5:16pm On May 13
post=129932324:
They are both welcome.....

Bring it on guys.......

Sane Nigerians will be waiting.......

[b][/b]
You know dem too wells cheesy

Griller with opinion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.