Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,187 members, 7,842,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) (5066 Views)

Nigerian Girls, What Is The Magic Behind This Thing (photo 18+) / A Boyfriend Without A Car Is A Non-living Thing – Lady Writes / Help!! I Get Turn On By This Strange Thing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Windscribe: 4:41pm On May 13
Please pardon the subject of this thread, appears offensive ( I understand not all of us have interest in sport)

I think most of us should know this guy or must have seen his post or videos on social media.

Man is GOATED in journalism.

4 Likes

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Saviourk: 4:45pm On May 13
Who's he?
I don't know him?

3 Likes

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On May 13
i dont know the dude either... and i am a football fan. had to check who he was, and still dont understand why every men should know this football journalist (as if every man is into football sef)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:49pm On May 13
Fabrizo Romano,once he confirms any deal,that deal is definitely done.

29 Likes

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 4:49pm On May 13
Here we go again . Nairaland guys and their sexist post undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On May 13
How does knowing who he is put money in my bank account?

8 Likes

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 5:22pm On May 13
Sacrosanct12:
Here we go again . Nairaland guys and their sexist post undecided

Are you female ...

Read the post again, how's that suggestive of sexism. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:32pm On May 13
Fabrizio Romano cool
But Op no be all guyman fit Sabi am na, guys wey no dey watch football no fit recognise am for real.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by chatinent: 6:09pm On May 13
Una go just wake up begin insult people online just for your validation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by BigYash: 6:18pm On May 13
Once secondary pikin carry em mama phone login nairaland ,na once you go know.. This one don go argue with his mates in class,come here wan insult his parents age mates ..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Spagi(m): 6:22pm On May 13
Fabrizo the ghost man
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Madups(m): 6:36pm On May 13
Windscribe:
Please pardon the subject of this thread, appears offensive ( I understand not all of us have interest in sport)

I think most of us should know this guy or must have seen his post or videos on social media.

this word salad man? Wey me sef dey get update pass?
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Windscribe: 7:21pm On May 13
BigYash:
Once secondary pikin carry em mama phone login nairaland ,na once you go know.. This one don go argue with his mates in class,come here wan insult his parents age mates ..
you're not making sense bro.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by ItisWell22(f): 7:34pm On May 13
Your crush? 😟🫣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:24pm On May 13
A lot of guys don't know him despite that the watch football since he doesn't carried odds week in week out forget about him

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45pm On May 13
Windscribe:

Op is a clown 🤡
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Bliztzer: 9:54pm On May 13
Windscribe:

Very offensive! Na d guy dey provide my daily bread? Why must I know him?
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by akinriches: 10:28pm On May 13
Na tinubu be that now.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Carazon: 11:13pm On May 13
The op is either a phyoolish child, or a clown or mentally deranged or all of the above.

As popular as Dele Momodu is in Nigeria, not every Nigerian knows him, how much more of a journalist from faraway from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by dkidd: 11:29pm On May 13
Windscribe:
you're not making sense bro.
You're very stupid for calling others non living because of someone they don't know. On fact u are mad and dead

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by emperor4love(m): 11:37pm On May 13
This is one of the problem we have,wen you give a 15years old boy phone as a birthday gift,this is the outcome

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Windscribe: 12:05am On May 14
emperor4love:
This is one of the problem we have,wen you give a 15years old boy phone as a birthday gift,this is the outcome
says a failed Yahoo boy.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by AcadaWriter: 12:18am On May 14
Who's he? I don't know him? ... Em, need help with your academic papers? Contact us.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by emperor4love(m): 12:22am On May 14
Windscribe:
says a failed Yahoo boy.
yes that can pay for ur sister a night and dash her phone she have to dash u ,which u do use and com online typing rubbish,if you are not senseless and a clown,you cud know that such utterance and comment shows you are not more of 14years of age...Well don't blame u anyway,if nairaland use I.d card verification that shows one real age,I don't think I will meet austic special need child like you here

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35am On May 14
Windscribe:

u just knew him yesterday...no want make hear word
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Windscribe: 1:45am On May 14
emperor4love:
yes that can pay for ur sister a night and dash her phone she have to dash u ,which u do use and com online typing rubbish,if you are not senseless and a clown,you cud know that such utterance and comment shows you are not more of 14years of age...Well don't blame u anyway,if nairaland use I.d card verification that shows one real age,I don't think I will meet austic special need child like you here
Bla bla bla

Unintelligible.

Online billionaire, Lol.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by 1000Capacity: 2:36am On May 14
Dyfynezz12:
Fabrizo Romano,once he confirms any deal,that deal is definitely done.
He peddles fake deals too
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by udede(m): 4:00am On May 14
Make una dey pity una mama when una dey smoke expired weed.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by strangest(m): 6:53am On May 14
I don't know him... Does he know me?
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:17am On May 14
Here we go!! grin
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by emperor4love(m): 7:22am On May 14
Windscribe:

Bla bla bla

Unintelligible.

Online billionaire, Lol.
look a post intelligent buffon u called yourself made,don't blame you,as you chop mama thank you belleful,no responsibility, that's why your brain knock wen u com online, dollar is 1500,keep playing when ur mates are out there hustling and making quid and mullah

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Polynek(m): 7:22am On May 14
You are very stupid for giving dix thread such caption, U want attention right?
This is Fabrizio Romano, but that doesn't mean every guy should know Him.
Does he know everyone?
Una go jox carry fone dey type nonsense
Bastard like you, na every guy dey watch ball?
Idiot.
Onye ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Circumcision - Can U Or Can U Not / My R/ship Story...pls Read / Why White Girls Love Black Guys - White-girl's Perspective (video)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.