Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) (5090 Views)

Nigerian Girls, What Is The Magic Behind This Thing (photo 18+) / A Boyfriend Without A Car Is A Non-living Thing – Lady Writes / Help!! I Get Turn On By This Strange Thing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by okunwaye(m): 7:26am On May 14
Kylian mpape to Barcelona, here we go! grin grin
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by ThothHermes: 7:29am On May 14
Sacrosanct12:
Here we go again . Nairaland guys and their sexist post undecided
Did you do this on purpose?
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by sulakishop(m): 7:33am On May 14
Your personal opinion is not important. I don't know him and I'm still alive so what next?
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:50am On May 14
OP... You yourself, you are not a living thing. What a caption! Does the world revolve around your picture?

Windscribe:
Please pardon the subject of this thread, appears offensive ( I understand not all of us have interest in sport)

I think most of us should know this guy or must have seen his post or videos on social media.

Man is GOATED in journalism.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:57am On May 14
Fabrizio
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Windscribe: 9:25am On May 14
emperor4love:
look a post intelligent buffon u called yourself made,don't blame you,as you chop mama thank you belleful,no responsibility, that's why your brain knock wen u com online, dollar is 1500,keep playing when ur mates are out there hustling and making quid and mullah
STFU, audio billionaire.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by emperor4love(m): 9:46am On May 14
Windscribe:

STFU, audio billionaire.
werey way pm for update that year,lazy buffon,no go hustle
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:12am On May 14
Silentgroper:

Are you female ...

Read the post again, how's that suggestive of sexism. angry
if you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:12am On May 14
ThothHermes:
Did you do this on purpose?
YKR cool
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by powersalesGUY(m): 12:14pm On May 14
Sacrosanct12:
Here we go again . Nairaland guys and their sexist post undecided
"HERE WE GO" you even used his slogan just to say you don't know him
Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Anunakeeh: 4:11pm On May 14
BigYash:
Once secondary pikin carry em mama phone login nairaland ,na once you go know.. This one don go argue with his mates in class,come here wan insult his parents age mates ..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Only : If You Don't Know This Guy You're Not A Living Thing (photo) by Bouncing2(m): 5:00pm On May 14
Saviourk:
Who's he?
I don't know him?

Fabrizio Romano! A celebrity football journalist

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? / Photo:Check Out this Nairalander guy wearing Make-up / Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.