Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People (1381 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Jandminded: 10:09am On May 14
This past presidential election loss cause many people severe mental aggression, and i understand grin

Sapa na the fuel.
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by ayjay45: 10:12am On May 14
Starhearts:

Start with ur parents or any member of ur family first
bring your own bastard uneducated mother. Let me begin from there.
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by RPG2020(m): 11:00am On May 14
Why having the thought of killing people when you can just slice your neck with blade

The thought will end
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by ezegenigbonine: 11:02am On May 14
ayjay45:
I will rape your bastard sisters and harlot mother

grin grin grin grin you never ready to kill all the member of your family. When you are ready please message me for assistance EFI ARTISAN
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Starhearts: 12:10pm On May 14
ayjay45:
bring your own bastard uneducated mother. Let me begin from there.

Empty skulls filled with nothing but sand
On d seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless.
HE would created anoda creature
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by ayjay45: 12:32pm On May 14
RPG2020:
Why having the thought of killing people when you can just slice your neck with blade

The thought will end
after your father leads by example. Force your biological father to slice his neck and I will follow suit. grin
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by MrCork: 12:38pm On May 14
ayjay45:
Please help me. I don't want to end up in prison.
I think I have antisocial personality disorder

angry
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by MrCork: 12:40pm On May 14
ayjay45:

go n watch blue film sir!! angry
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Emmanuel30a: 1:09pm On May 14
ayjay45:
Oga, you are having a good thought...and not of evil...We would later asks you how many people you have killed...How many people can you kill...? When you can't heal, you have to kill-what you can't heal, kill!
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Waffarianman(m): 2:12pm On May 14
ayjay45:

Better get yourself busy by doing one or two things. Engaged yourself into farming after much stress you'll forget about killing humans
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Nairalandboyfri: 3:24pm On May 14
This is a serious case of demon possession. It's passed the stage of infestation.
Right now, you need to both conduct self deliverance for yourself and also renew your mind with the word of God.

Listen to Joshua selman's mystery of deliverance part 1 -4.
Search for it on naijasermons.com

Finally, pray, fast, meditate on God's word.

Quit violent movies or movies where bloodshed occurs.
Pray against fear. The more you think you are likely to do it, the more the spirit of fear pummels your mind till you give up and comit it.

You are not a murder. Surrender your life to Christ , if you haven't done so.
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Nairalandboyfri: 3:26pm On May 14
Amb1045:
Inbox me let’s help u for spiritual work but eee no be for free
You are a bloody scammer sir.
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by RPG2020(m): 4:52pm On May 14
ayjay45:
after your father leads by example. Force your biological father to slice his neck and I will follow suit. grin

You talk too much take that knife and slice your neck you don't have to kill innocent people
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by ayjay45: 4:57pm On May 14
RPG2020:

You talk too much take that knife and slice your neck you don't have to kill innocent people
your father talks too much grin
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by Amb1045(m): 5:52pm On May 14
Nairalandboyfri:

You are a bloody scammer sir.
no be scam work🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝I want to help him check his purpose in life. Some people are born warriors. They always have that feeling of killing people
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by RPG2020(m): 8:48pm On May 14
ayjay45:
your father talks too much grin

Poor man first son don comment grin
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by bummyla(m): 8:49pm On May 14
Are you on any medication at the moment? Maybe the side effects of the medication
Re: Please Help Me. I'm Having Thoughts Of Killing People by chido20(m): 8:22pm On May 16
This poster is always posting fake stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date / Does He Love Me / Case Of The Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.