Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. (1620 Views)

This Is The Real Definition Of 'marriage Wahala' Aka GOBE (pics) / Court Marriage Wahala / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Toonice(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
I dated my wife for 8yrs b4 getting married to her, though we separated for 3yrs during courtship b4 we get married. I am in my early 30's while she is in her late 20's now. We married for 3 yrs without d fruit of the womb, we went to so many hospitals but al the test shows that we are ok. Early last yr she conceived and had a serious attack that affected her in d brain, I took her to so many hospitals but she wasn’t responding to treatments until we consulted some men of God who prayed for her and she got healed though she lost the pregnancy. Her immediate elder sister that is still single had a similar problem and was receiving treatments in d hospital also.

I decided to relocate her abroad to stay with me so I can have a close watch on her, all for her to come and start comparing me with friends, she complains that i shop for her in cheap shops and buys inferior things for her, she calls my female clients to warn them for snatching her husband, she slaps me sometimes when that spirit of madness visits her etc. I lost my job and the little business i was using to support my salary all my clients ran away, life became so miserable for me. I decided to send her back to Nigeria but she said over her dead body will she go to Nigeria and even threatening to call the police for me if I use force on her. But with the prayers of my friends and family members I succeeded in bringing her home. But before leaving abroad she conceived and have put to bed to a bouncing baby boy in Nigeria now.
Now the love is dead already because of what I have gone true and I don’t see any future being with this a woman. And my parents wasnt in support of the marriage from day one. Pls I need ur advice on the way forward.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by itiswell1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hope that trait is not there anymore?
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2011
Na wa o,I don't know what to advice for reals.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by pendo89(f): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
Is she normal cz I think a marriage can be annulled on grounds of insanity leading to cruelty and stuff. What's with the madness anyway?
Well u decide what u want.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by r231(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by slimyem: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
undecided
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by kelz88(f): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
She needs help. I hope the baby is safe around her.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Loveaflame(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hi! you gals and guys in the house.It's really been a long time.I missed you all a great deal.I have been very busy.Thank goodness am back for good.

There is no marriage without wahala.It is a business you must to run successfully.Base on statistic 90% of startup bizs fold up after 5 years.At 10 years only 1% is really making great profits. That is really amazing and shocking.

What made the 1% to succeed and the 99% to fail is due to so many factors which cannot be listed here.But one thing is certain.The 1% that did succeed studied,learnt,applied creativity,adaptability with flexibility, knew what they wanted and were not discouraged in the face of trials and turbulence.

So it is with marriage.It is the most difficult biz to run and the most profitable if ran well.

Once again I miss u all.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by bekay911(f): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sand don enter garri. Bros take hrt jare
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by ds700(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
my anty said,  U don't know your luck until u are married, for once rumours are true.

If same tin is also happening to the sister, then it's a family stuff which can only be treated spiritual. But if u seek for spiritual help from a wrong source then u are dead even while still alive.

Silver or gold have i none but wot i have will i give you, man run to the only true God, forget any form of shortcut.

The deal has been done already so proceed with seeking for solution, divorce might not solve your problem. But am not married sha, so married pipo might advise better.

Lastly romance section isn't the best place for this issue, take it to family section.

I wish u d best.

NOTE: HAVE U SEEN WOT EXCESSIVE BANGING CAN DO? U don bang urself into troublem.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Exponental(m): 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
"Ti omode ba gegi ni igbo, agba lo mo ibi to ma wo si".
Talk 2 ur parents, its more of a family issue now.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by 195(f): 12:12am On Nov 23, 2011
Toonice:

I dated my wife for 8yrs b4 getting married to her, though we separated for 3yrs during courtship b4 we get married. I am in my early 30's while she is in her late 20's now. We married for 3 yrs without d fruit of the womb, we went to so many hospitals but al the test shows that we are ok. Early last yr she conceived and had a serious attack that affected her in d brain, I took her to so many hospitals but she wasn’t responding to treatments until we consulted some men of God who prayed for her and she got healed though she lost the pregnancy. Her immediate elder sister that is still single had a similar problem and was receiving treatments in d hospital also.

I decided to relocate her abroad to stay with me so I can have a close watch on her, all for her to come and start comparing me with friends, she complains that i shop for her in cheap shops and buys inferior things for her, she calls my female clients to warn them for snatching her husband, she slaps me sometimes when that spirit of madness visits her etc. I lost my job and the little business i was using to support my salary all my clients ran away, life became so miserable for me. I decided to send her back to Nigeria but she said over her dead body will she go to Nigeria and even threatening to call the police for me if I use force on her. But with the prayers of my friends and family members I succeeded in bringing her home. But before leaving abroad she conceived and have put to bed to a bouncing baby boy in Nigeria now.
Now the love is dead already because of what I have gone true and I don’t see any future being with this a woman. And my parents wasnt in support of the marriage from day one. Pls I need your advice on the way forward.

Exactly cheesy
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Mestardavid(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2011
Well life can be a sea of troubled waters at times. What i would like to say is that first her case isnt physical its a case that only God can handle. You should'nt throw her away because maraige is for better for worse. What you need is to really draw close to God. I've heard many similar testimonies and God easily tackled them. So now you must act like a man and stand before God so as to save the life of your wife and the future of your son. No matter what, you need your son and the boy needs both of you. Read mathew 11:28-30. Sucess, and God see you thru.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2011
Teach her a lesson and give her the phone to call 911 and let her see if they will come.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by HISchild: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2011
my friend,

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Phip 4:6-7 (be careful =be anxious, for nothing).

pls, bear in mind, you made vows to your spouse before GOD, in the presence of witnesses. We are to love our spouses unconditionally and there is to be no divorce.

"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Col_3:19

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband." - Eph 5:25-33

By GOD's mercy, you may just win your wife by your conduct in loving her unconditionally. Pray for strength. May GOD bless you.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
sad
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by 69: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2011
istly, i have to congratulate you for being a real man that you are. you have gone through a lot in as much as tolerating a lot from this lady you married.

the devil is at work here for he never sleeps nor slumbers but god is the greatest of all powers in and under the earth.

he alone can restore your happiness and laughter.
i think you need to take some time off from you wife while you fast and pray about you both and the marriage, write prayer request to churches and don"t neglect caring for her and your son financially.

even if i am not married, i know strongly divorce is a sin to god and it
can hinder your way to haven.

you are a living testimony that"s why the devil is trying to play with you but nevertheless, don"t relent and don"t give up.
god has a better plan for your marriage thats why he brought forth you son at this time that you did not need him because god has the ability to close her womb from having any child for you if he never had the two of you in mind,

don"t get entangled in another affair because it will worsen the situation physically, emotionally and spiritually. nothing prayer can not do. the answer to your problems are in your knees my brother. this is just a test of your faith. you are almost there. pls don"t give up. god bless you. the lord is you strength.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2011
before marryin her after 8yrs of courtship, u should have known she wasn't good 4u. you berra stick wit her and bear whatever shitt dt comes ur way till death do u path
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Honeycity(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
tiniyata:

before marryin her after 8yrs of courtship, u should have known she wasn't good 4u. you berra stick wit her and bear whatever shitt dt comes your way till death do u path
you are mean o grin
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
@honeycity its d truth na! i hate men dt talks about divorce cos is disgustin. y not think and choose carefully before u marry. or was she betrothed to u?
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by otokx(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
Its too late to turn around now.
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by 195(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2011
^Turn around to where
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
if the dead can rise to life,then i think your marriage could use some miracles too, good luck
Re: Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. by Honeycity(f): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2011
the love you have for her is dead now but wasnt while you were penetrating her and your manhood was turgid enough to get her pregnant?
mmhn! men!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. / Why Can't We Stop Fornication And Adultery? / How To Buy A Gift 4 Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.