Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Court Marriage Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Marriage Wahala (1165 Views)

This Is The Real Definition Of 'marriage Wahala' Aka GOBE (pics) / Marriage Wahala / Marriage Wahala: Abeg Read And Advice This Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Marriage Wahala by tiamor: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
my girlfriend is from the southern part of nija has been in love with this guy a christian by religion also from the norther part of nija. they had been dating for some time now. recently, he proposed and they are also planning to go for their marriage introduction next month but the issue here is that her beloved fiancee has strongly voted NO to court marriage except traditional and church marriage.
his reasons are that she is bound to divorce him in future if they both marry in the court but in church marriage she can"t divorce him whether they will have kids or not.
she loves this guy dearly but she is not certain what he is up to with the refusal of court marriage just as she can"t see herself excluding court marriage in her marriage to any man. please what is your honest advice?
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by MrsChima1(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2011
If she doesn't want a court wedding then she doesn't need a court wedding. It is going to be an issue if the man doesn't want a church/traditional wedding.

It is their headache. Not ours.
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Natasha2(f): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2011
they are jobless suspecting each other for not wanting something grin grin grin grin
but the guy lmao every Saturday people get married in church yet they still divorce, is he ignorant of that fact?
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by kevoh(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2011
Someone please enlighten me, I thought court marriages are done so that the couple will be recognised legally as husband and wife under the laws of the country.
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Vicjustice: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
tia mor:

my girlfriend is from the southern part of nija has been in love with this guy a christian by religion also from the norther part of nija. they had been dating for some time now. recently, he proposed and they are also planning to go for their marriage introduction next month but the issue here is that her beloved fiancee has strongly voted NO to court marriage except traditional and church marriage.
his reasons are that she is bound to divorce him in future if they both marry in the court but in church marriage she can"t divorce him whether they will have kids or not.
she loves this guy dearly but she is not certain what he is up to with the refusal of court marriage just as she can"t see herself excluding court marriage in her marriage to any man. please what is your honest advice?
Church marriage does not mean that a couple can't get divorce, there are many grounds for divorce and it is advisable to divorce a partner than to be in a horrible crap wedlock. Divorce is not a sin, but marrying a divorcee is the sin except in the case of sexual immorality or a partner dies.
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by tellwisdom: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2011
Nayansha, let me insert my abunna into your pkekus and drop some milk into u wink wink
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Natasha2(f): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2011
^^okay I'll tell my twin sister when she comes cheesy you always mistake me for Nayansha, are you too dumb that you can't see the difference between Nayansha and Natasha? cheesy
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Beync(f): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2011
kevoh:

Someone please enlighten me, I thought court marriages are done so that the couple will be recognised legally as husband and wife under the laws of the country.
God bless you!

people who consider court marriage for insecurity sake and in anticipation of fair ruling in the case of divorse should just forget the amrriage.

Court marriage is in accordance with the laws of the country and it's one of your legal obligation
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by freecocoa(f): 12:22am On Nov 28, 2011
Since they both don't want the same things,the should just declare themselves married and forget about any rites or ceremony to mark that.
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Mynd44: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2011
Now I have heard it all: so you guy are trying to say church marriages are not legal? Where do you think the churches get their register? From mount Sinai?
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by tellwisdom: 12:37am On Nov 28, 2011
^^okay I'll tell my twin sister when she comesĀ  cheesy you always mistake me for Nayansha, are you too dumb that you can't see the difference between Nayansha and Natasha? cheesy

Dont be C-lee gurl angry angry. Come over to me and have a sweet insertion into yur buttocks angry
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by waybook(m): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2011
Lol, then they should 4get about the marrg and start leavin together.
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Beync(f): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2011
The church is there to sarmon and bless your marrriage that is after couple must have fufilled their customary rites and court registration.

So if you hav any thing to do with the government and you are ask you to bring your marriage certificate you bring your church register? really? If you marriage is not registered in the magistrate court, your marriage is not recopnize by the authority if you dont know yet.
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by tellwisdom: 12:48am On Nov 28, 2011
Benyansh, can we do it?? wink # I mean hot romance wink wink
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by Beync(f): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2011
Re: Court Marriage Wahala by tellwisdom: 12:54am On Nov 28, 2011
Holla at me, lets make love babe wink wink.

(1) (Reply)

After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up / A Million Dollar Question-check Whether You Are Wicked / If U Could Change Something About Ur Babe What Ll It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.