Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? (35319 Views)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by cjscon(m): 3:33pm On May 14
I did not see money on the list
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Creamypie(m): 3:35pm On May 14
Wainey:
My Parents should be number1.

I put too much trust in them and experienced the biggest setbacks i have seen in my life, i figured later that "life is a do it on ur own project" but i have almost spend half my sojourn on earth when i realised this.
Then i took the hard decision of leading my life without their support, e no sha funny in the beginning but i thank God. That risk has paid off.
The rest cannot dissapoint me cos i already have no expectation from them, especially that NEPA
I faced same issue of 100 percent control of parents too, in anything at all till my mid- 30s and suffered it dearly
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Donyenye: 3:35pm On May 14
NEPA & BANK embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Ojomu6986: 3:36pm On May 14
Labour party with her Online Supporters
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Masky2000: 3:37pm On May 14
goslowgoslow:

The man you deliberately omitted is the one that has provoked me most PETER OBI and his supporters disOBIdients.

Hahaha 😂🤣😂... Habaaa...no naaa, Your hatred for Peter Obi na topnotch. I am very sure that you don't even know why you hate him 🙂
Ok, let's do this, In not more than three lines explain how PO lifestyle or policies take dey pepper you for body,
Sheaa na him increase fuel or abi na him cause the bad economy since 2015.
Oga, e better make you check and control your Hatrometer before you end up hating your self some day because e get as e dey end oooo no bi joke ooo😂

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by otosa(m): 3:42pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

why the dollar is not in the list?
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Almunjid(m): 3:43pm On May 14
Partiality. Why is Pāndora Obi not on the list? grin
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Galinton(m): 3:45pm On May 14
Nepa
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by gidigbam1: 3:50pm On May 14
Una for put Yul Edochie for the list.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Moniya4Real(m): 3:51pm On May 14
Number one on the list is my number one.
‘Access bank’ fail to reverse my 10k i tried cashing out from their ATM machine via the USSD/PAYATTITUDE……. i have lodged numerous complaints with the bank physically and online, all to no avail. And i desperately need the money right now,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by EmperorEmerald2: 3:57pm On May 14
Reckless Driver
Tinubu
Useless Nigeria Citizens
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Burruchaga71(m): 4:03pm On May 14
Omokri?
Seeing him alive de pain me
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:11pm On May 14
Mercenary123:
Peter obi

Can't you see his name is not there oluku. Ode. Were
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by DOM7: 4:12pm On May 14
APC, TINUBU, BANK AND NEPA.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by oyoofong(m): 4:23pm On May 14
Put Wike there bro!
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by JudasNaKarrot: 4:24pm On May 14
Tinubu
Tinubu
BATeria
BATeria
Ebola
Ebola
BATeria
Hell-Anus
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Luchyke: 4:25pm On May 14
Worst-case scenarios as follows:
1. NEPA
2. PROJECT SUPERVISOR
3. HUBBY
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by GEJDHERO: 4:31pm On May 14
NEPA - Sending me estimated billing when my meter is working perfectly and still insisting that i should pay the estimated billings

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by RealEmilokan: 4:37pm On May 14
Omo! End time list!! cheesy
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Scientheosopher(m): 4:38pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

Bank, specifically Kudabank. It's a scam!
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Chasito(m): 4:41pm On May 14
Very st*pid girl like that
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Investordede(m): 4:42pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

You Didn't put the devil in the List!!!

He/She provoked me badly
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by obayendo1010(m): 4:49pm On May 14
Onana
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Tobest94: 4:49pm On May 14
Lgi
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Ferrous(m): 4:53pm On May 14
Na girlfriend, but, life continues...
And project supervisor: God go help me for this one.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by DJInfluence: 4:54pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Tinubu
APC
wike
In that order
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On May 14
Not a single one...!

I'm not easily provoked. It's almost impossible to get under my skin.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Emekaonline: 5:07pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

LP and Obidence people
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by ubimagos: 5:07pm On May 14
Obi is missing! The guy na nuisance.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by 77up(m): 5:09pm On May 14
Add Ob.idiots and that Agulu fraud 🤥
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by 7arrows: 5:16pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

No. 10. TINUBU. This balablu has so annoyed me that I feel like loading him a resounding slap.

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by 7arrows: 5:18pm On May 14
Bunnatex:
Reno Omokri .

The man's tweet keep popping in my timeline despite the fact that I don't follow him.

Block him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Riot In Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.