Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? (35274 Views)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by JikSneh: 2:43pm On May 14
Where is police in the list?

1. Police

2. IPOB/ESN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Homeboiy: 2:46pm On May 14
Project supervisor
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by saveman91(m): 2:46pm On May 14
Bunnatex:
Reno Omokri .

The man's tweet keep popping in my timeline despite the fact that I don't follow him.
Even the first lady has send a request via facebook but i can't accept her request i don't know what she looking for
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Bimpe29: 2:47pm On May 14
NEPA
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Wainey: 2:47pm On May 14
BabbanBura:

Goad you realised and took charge of your life. With their support, it is likely you may never build the backbone to support your future success. Do not hate them please. They are meant to wean you off from being boy to become a man same way momma weaned you off her bre.asts for you to become a baby from being a toddler.
hate them ke?
Lolz they are not bad, they are overprotective while i am a natural risk taker.
So we always clash due to our differences, i knew they were not bad people, but our fancies are different

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by salin: 2:48pm On May 14
Politicians should've been there.

Because they men well for our Treasury
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Newton1045: 2:49pm On May 14
Where DSTV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Akalia(m): 2:49pm On May 14
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by BabbanBura(m): 2:50pm On May 14
Wainey:
hate them ke?
Lolz they are not bad, they are overprotective while i am a natural risk taker.
So we always clash due to our differences, i knew they were not bad people, but our fancies are different

This is atypical of generational biases. Almost every child suffers this, though at different degrees. The result of insisting on your way is to face that path mostly without the parents support
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by vibemad007: 2:51pm On May 14
Prince2324:
You miss Tinubu
its there
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by tiswell(m): 2:52pm On May 14
5) has caused Nigerians so much pain,every other thing revolves around it
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Bahamas95(m): 2:55pm On May 14
NEPA

APC

I don't even know the worse between the two.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by DrAda(f): 2:56pm On May 14
They all have their uses and limitations.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by olusipimp(m): 2:56pm On May 14
Tinubu makes others to be toxic...
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by ruzell86: 2:57pm On May 14
In this order

APC
NEPA
MTN.

The others I can easily adjust with.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:57pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

your post lack credit as you no put police inside. You con forget Tinubu and filling station
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Buccalcavity2: 2:59pm On May 14
Where is Obidients on the list?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by YesDaddyTill203: 2:59pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

Useless list. Where is the Agulu packaged fraud and LP?

I guarantee you that the list was made by one Ibo man or woman. They always sabi see faults for others, but their own,na blindness they always cover their eyes. Yeye people. grin grin grin
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by IkePeters(m): 3:00pm On May 14
NEPA
APC
TINUBU
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by ovie8200: 3:07pm On May 14
What of neighbor!
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Houseontherock1: 3:08pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Tenant should be there on the list because I have a tenant who has provoked me more than anything else on that list undecided
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Divoc19(f): 3:12pm On May 14
Family
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by CaptainFM1: 3:13pm On May 14
Police and lasma must be on that list.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Agunesinjaweola: 3:14pm On May 14
5-APC
10- TINUBU

The rest I can still manage!
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Iamanoited: 3:18pm On May 14
BANKS.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by BlackRains: 3:20pm On May 14
Wike the wicked man
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by JuanDeDios: 3:20pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Straight fight between MTN and Nepa (or whatever they call themselves now).
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Pluto33: 3:22pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Why is Government not on the list? angry

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Electorate: 3:22pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Oga, na why Police no dey your list? Is Police your friend?

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Chikel20000(m): 3:23pm On May 14
Sirkingsnado:
grin grin

Tinubu and APC una no go end well

God bless u...Op intentionally left that one out
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by BizTrust: 3:28pm On May 14
APC made me cry blood , I was actually happy they wanted to try last month until they started again.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by VillageGuyArts1(m): 3:30pm On May 14
Available...dm guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC's Documents May Doom Saraki’s Senatorial Seat - Sahara Reporters / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / El-Rufai Mocks Anti-Buhari Nigerians With Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.