Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? (35309 Views)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / Ike Ekweremadu Choice Of Isi Agu May Have Provoked An Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Kyn4life: 5:21pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

MY WIFE
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by fitinwell: 5:21pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:
As the headline states. Who Among the attached list have provoked you the most this year?

Cyber security Taxes
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by goslowgoslow(m): 5:40pm On May 14
Masky2000:

Hahaha 😂🤣😂... Habaaa...no naaa, Your hatred for Peter Obi na topnotch. I am very sure that you don't even know why you hate him 🙂
Ok, let's do this, In not more than three lines explain how PO lifestyle or policies take dey pepper you for body,
Sheaa na him increase fuel or abi na him cause the bad economy since 2015.
Oga, e better make you check and control your Hatrometer before you end up hating your self some day because e get as e dey end oooo no bi joke ooo😂
Lmao 😂🤣😂🤣 which policies Peter Obi get Hero larger beer policies, yes daddy policy!
Bro so you don't know the difference between provoked and hatred.
If your child provoked you and you got angry don't that mean you hate your child?

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:48pm On May 14
[quote author=Bunnatex post=129949076]Reno Omokri .

The man's tweet keep popping in my timeline despite the fact that I don't follow him.[/quote

That he-goat blocked me on X.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by livebullet(m): 6:02pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Anchor HMO
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Mryacks: 6:17pm On May 14
Dundalk:
angry
check and re check..

Nobody..

Same here....none actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Freshfish4: 6:20pm On May 14
Tinufuckinbu
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Kamalex2: 6:23pm On May 14
Na police oo
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by MOG6670(m): 6:32pm On May 14
Wainey:
My Parents should be number1.

I put too much trust in them and experienced the biggest setbacks i have seen in my life, i figured later that "life is a do it on ur own project" but i have almost spend half my sojourn on earth when i realised this.
Then i took the hard decision of leading my life without their support, e no sha funny in the beginning but i thank God. That risk has paid off.
The rest cannot dissapoint me cos i already have no expectation from them, especially that NEPA
damn! Can you pls share it with us? I'm also a victim this parent stuff
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Btruth: 6:32pm On May 14
Where is police on the list? 🤷
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by MOG6670(m): 6:35pm On May 14
Cmanforall:

What is wife doing on the list?
because they can cause yakata more than all he has listed
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by shedy03(m): 6:38pm On May 14
Tinubu+APC
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by wolesmile(m): 6:50pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Non
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by mipeesoft(m): 6:53pm On May 14
Same here (including their insane supporters) grin grin
Sirkingsnado:
grin grin

Tinubu and APC una no go end well

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by haphizz57(m): 7:01pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

No 5. APC
No 10. TINUBU
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by schoolboymatt(m): 7:02pm On May 14
Glo...I cried

Friends...almost made me cried.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Darkjudge24: 7:13pm On May 14
KingNom:
5. APC - All Progressives Congress

TO LEAVE THE CAMP OF SATAN-THE GREAT OFFENDER, FOR GOD ALMIGHTY NOW AND FOR ETERNITY, Please read:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information via the email address in my bio.

God Bless You!
ode
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Chassy03: 7:18pm On May 14
8...that man ehn : angry
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by DaRuud(m): 7:37pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu
Tinubu
APC
Adelabu
Police
Tailor
Tinubu
Tinubu
TINUBU
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Heyzedmudah: 7:51pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

NEPA AND LANDLORD
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:12pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

You know it's Tinubu(Apc). Stop playing
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Kingzmate(m): 8:27pm On May 14
ALL OF THE ABOVE, EXCEPT angry

15, 17 AND 19 cool

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Sirkingsnado: 8:42pm On May 14
jahsharon:

How will your own biological parents end?

Tinubu and APC,
including ur generation and family if una support APC una no go end well

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Zetty177x: 8:46pm On May 14
Mercenary123:
Peter obi

Obi is not on the list ..na so una fail exam spend extra 5 years for school!

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Zetty177x: 8:48pm On May 14
Sirkingsnado:

Tinubu and APC,
including ur generation and family if una support APC una no go end well

Amen to this prayer

1 Like

Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Emdebby2: 9:07pm On May 14
None of the above.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Godsonkemz(m): 9:28pm On May 14
5 and 10
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by aalangel(f): 9:34pm On May 14
Alexxx2000:

Where's Wike, Uzodimma, Tinubu and Man City??
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by ottersberger(m): 9:34pm On May 14
Add Helineus and Yarimo to that list, please.
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by dreamxhaser: 3:22am On May 15
Alexxx2000:

The people/things that provoked me this year are as follows....

1. Nepa and Project Supervisor ( Draw, bcux I lost hundreds of dollars worth contract because of these two)

2. Girlfriend (I still dey hold that shima for mind but she think say I forgive her)

3. Carpenter
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by BALLOSKI: 6:05am On May 15
Bank!!!
Re: Who Among These Lists Have Provoked You The Most This Year? by Afolue(m): 7:45am On May 15
Co-worker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / I Saved For Years To Buy My Wife’s G-wagon Car Gift – Gbajabiamila / Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.