Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,612 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

"The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara (18249 Views)

This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country / Foreign Creditors May Seize Presidential Jets Over Accumulated Debts / Data show Nigerian govt borrowed N1.3trn to pay salaries, debts from Jan-May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by zigi(f): 2:52pm On May 14
Putindbutt:
I thought Bitter Obi was a boy but this mumu Fubara takes the flowers. All these his stupid talks about the past government and probing the past government, pls can someone remind him that he was the Accountant general of the same past government.
Pls also remind him that it was Wike that shielded him when EFCC came for him for about 70billion fraud. Fubara is like a goat using oil to rub his body near a fire.

If u had no sold ya sense to hate u would know that His case in Efcc is Wike's case🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by JAWBONE(m): 2:52pm On May 14
Putindbutt:
I thought Bitter Obi was a boy but this mumu Fubara takes the flowers. All these his stupid talks about the past government and probing the past government, pls can someone remind him that he was the Accountant general of the same past government.
Pls also remind him that it was Wike that shielded him when EFCC came for him for about 70billion fraud. Fubara is like a goat using oil to rub his body near a fire.

Agbado clown who will defend their slave masters to death.
Fubara could not have laundered 456 billion Naira without the knowledge of Wike. Fubara did that for Wike and Wike rewarded him with governorship ticket.
I know you Tinubu zombies will rise to defend Wike despite how corrupt he is. I’m not surprised, Tinubu is the grandfather of corruption in Nigeria. Wike is now the favorite child of the Bourdillon bullion van looter because he helped him rig election
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by fof1: 2:53pm On May 14
Putindbutt:

It doesn't matter bcoz he was a Civil Servant and not the Accounting Officer in the State...Na Governor.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Lamasta(m): 2:54pm On May 14
Whalis:
Fubara truly wouldn't pass the screening for a councillor. How can you at all times be concerned with your adversaries that were even once your friend at anytime you have the microphone? You are a public officer for crying out loud let some talks slip. Face governance. This is intra party fight by next year inter party fight will start.

Wike did more than that as a governor he even has a singer singing his praise while finishing his adversaries with the same mic
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by TheOldGods: 2:54pm On May 14
Putindbutt:
he was the accountant general quite alright, but he is not the boss. Any money that has to be approved will have to come from the governor himself. The governor can write that he needs 70 billion to start a road project, who is him to question the governor? His own is to sign it as long as it goes through the right source. There is no way you can implicate him, cause he is only a staff to the governor. It's the governor that takes the money not him.

For example, 30-50million naira worth of diesel goes through my mum's office every week. So because she is the acting permsec or director, if she signs it, that means she is a complicit? Lol. She no dey see the money, only the letter and the word "money" is what she sees.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Hangulsaram: 2:56pm On May 14
Whalis:
Fubara truly wouldn't pass the screening for a councillor. How can you at all times be concerned with your adversaries that were even once your friend at anytime you have the microphone? You are a public officer for crying out loud let some talks slip. Face governance. This is intra party fight by next year inter party fight will start.
You are not telling yourself the truth, the house members loyal to Wike that decamped to APC are they also your intra party?
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by idanone(m): 2:59pm On May 14
Wise up now....... You can account and not knowing wat the money is use for.... Woke dangerous pass watin you dey talk,..... Sign this amount or we kill you will the type of game wike was playing back then.

1 Like

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by salin: 2:59pm On May 14
Whalis:
Can you says the same to the public office holders who are attacking him.

Hypocrites has many colours
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Konquest: 3:01pm On May 14
fergie001:
On the commissioning of the Aleto-Ogale-Ebubu-Eteo Road:

And for the records, this contract was awarded to CCECC on the 14th of August 2023 not by "I" but by this administration and as we go further, we will be going with a White Paper showing record and amounts this project was awarded.

This project was awarded at N6.7bn and I can say boldly no kobo is remaining, we have paid the contractor completely without owing. The purpose of this is to let the world know that if there is one problem this administration has it is debts.

Most of the projects commissioned (by the last administration), the contractors are still coming for their balance payments running into millions and billions. I have said I don't want to talk because I am part of that system but when they keep pushing me, i will say it so that we will see the nyansh of the fowl.

But let us leave that one until when they are ready, we will also be ready. The small one we are doing now, they are not sleeping, I wonder what will happen when we do the big one.

SMH... Just basically "destructive male ego" on display by all sides in this political quagmire.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by goslowgoslow(m): 3:06pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

All this Tinubu boys and there obsession with Rivers state self

You all must really think that Rivers is Lagos where anything goes.
Now tell me how that comment makes him Tinubu boy.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Kingpele(m): 3:08pm On May 14
[quote author=Whalis post=129948605]Fubara truly wouldn't pass the screening for a councillor. How can you at all times be concerned with your adversaries that were even once your friend at anytime you have the microphone? You are a public officer for crying out loud let some talks slip. Face governance. This is intra party fight by next year inter party fight will start. [BaTerian has spoken ..oga fubara doesn't know u exist so keep your advice to yourself
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by poiZon: 3:15pm On May 14
Putindbutt:
Do u know why Wike shielded him from Efcc?
Cos if they had picked him, Wike will be in dungeon today with akara n ogi given to him from the under door daily.

1 Like

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Babangidapikin: 3:19pm On May 14
Abeg o ...make they no say na threat to life ... because Oga Wike don drink poison before ...make we dey sensitive biko ...Oga Wike is still your brother, and you promise on live tv to protect him , even if he cross to another party ...your word your bond ...let us disagree to agree and vice versa..
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:22pm On May 14
Whalis:
wat is pepperin u 4 nyash now?
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Pickmycall: 3:23pm On May 14
Wike appointed you to cover his corrupt track record as an ex governor.Had it been things are going well between the two of you,we won't hear all this.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Menclothing1: 3:26pm On May 14
Pls open your yanch
The day your tenure expire no hidden place you know Efcc is looking for u b4 immunity

You will be among first visitors after u leave office
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Pickmycall: 3:28pm On May 14
IgOga:
grin

And you were the accountant general grin grin grin

Abi nor be thesame Sim EFCC dey pursue that year wey Wike dey hide inside government house like Ododo dey hide Bello grin grin grin grin

This country sha grin grin grin
If EFCC arrest him,Wike will also be arrested because both of them are thieves
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:33pm On May 14
Wainey:
Nyash of the fowl ko, ikebe of the ostrich ni.

Lolz, this man sha is not as timid as we think he was
e-rats, Otapiapia is also here for you
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by BondRiv: 3:33pm On May 14
So you have debts and you are looking for what to demolish? Clueless man playing foolish politics. You don't know what governance is about. Is there any government without debts? What about the assets you inherited? Get out of that office, you are incompetent.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by BondRiv: 3:34pm On May 14
Pickmycall:

Story. Na Fubara go counter. He can be arrested without Wike. Fubara is a thief.

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by jamesversion: 3:34pm On May 14
GEJDHERO:
Most of u dont know that Fubara was acting under Wikes instruction then,,,if a thorough investigation is carried out you wud find out that greedy WIKE cornered all the money EFCC were pursuing FUBARA for

So Fubara will claim Ignorance of corruption because he was acting under the instructions of Wike. If he didn't want to be a party to corruption, he should have resigned his appointment as Accountant-General of Rivers.

Some times, you people argue like dimwits.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:35pm On May 14
Pickmycall:
leave am, he has immunity for now, let him first deal with wike fess. Na Wetin we want be dat

2 Likes

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Elusive001: 3:51pm On May 14
Whalis:

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

All politicians started from somewhere. The good thing is that he started from a clean place that we know, civil service. What do you say of those that started from narcotics?
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Elusive001: 3:54pm On May 14
BondRiv:
So you have debts and you are looking for what to demolish? Clueless man playing foolish politics. You don't know what governance is about. Is there any government without debts? What about the assets you inherited? Get out of that office, you are incompetent.

Does your god not have gigantic debts and has demolished landmark and others?
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by jahsharon: 3:57pm On May 14
Putindbutt:

He will be impeached, and 5 minutes after his impeachment, his security details will arrest him on behalf of EFCC. That 70 billion Naira, he will tell EFCC how he helped his boss to move the money. Shey he dey craze ni
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by gratefulheart(m): 4:16pm On May 14
Fubara no get sense at all.

fergie001:

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by highchief1: 4:18pm On May 14
fergie001:

this man ma useless man.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by 1972xy: 4:22pm On May 14
This man didn't learn anything from Fashola school of thought.
I pity him.
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by PeterObi4LP: 4:22pm On May 14
Putindbutt:

Peter Obi matter kill you dere
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by ChenHao23: 4:26pm On May 14
That means he knows everything Like did financially hence he's the right person to talk.
Wike shielded him for his own good then because if he was caught and he spilled the bean, Wuked Wiked would've been a gunner by now.

LibertyRep:
The same past government he was actively involved so much so that he was playing hide and seek with EFCC.

Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by Patojargz: 4:33pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

We saw how you guys called Obasanjo, Osibanjo, Pa adebanjo "Omo Ale" for rejecting tinubu presidential ambition so I'm not surprised you calling me names for rejecting tinubu.

Em follow for darkside of people wey dey push d country backwards
Re: "The Problem we have Is accumulated Debts From The Past Govt" - Fubara by prizeless(m): 4:41pm On May 14
Excuses have started. This guy wants to loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why It Is Impossible To Have A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.