Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years (4037 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Dexy4yah(m): 2:38pm On May 14
My brother is married for two years now with a son, just recently his wife confessed to him that she cheated and slept with a random guy doing her youth service.
She willingly on her own decided to confess just to clear her conscience but unfortunately for her my bro didn't take it likely and has already divorced her.

I supported him though...a LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler regardless.

DNA test will soon be done on the son to know if it's my brother's son or the random guy's own.

15 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by dawnomike(m): 2:41pm On May 14
Dexy4yah:
My brother is married for two years now with a son, just recently his wife confessed to him that she cheated and slept with a random guy doing her youth service.
She willingly on her own decided to confess just to clear her conscience but unfortunately for her my bro didn't take it likely and has already divorced her.

DNA test will soon be done on the son to know if it's my brother's son or the random guy's own.
Where they married during her NYSC?

8 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Zonefree(m): 2:42pm On May 14
She willingly on her own decided to confess just to clear her conscience

No, she did not. A promiscuous woman has no conscience.

Obviously, the Nysc guy is threatening to tell her husband, the reason she decided to open up first.

Your brother took the best decision for his sanity.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by slaawomirr: 2:46pm On May 14
Damnnn niggar

Rule number 3

Oh sorry Rule number 5

Don't you ever forgive a woman who cheats
Wether in the past or right now
Because she will see you as a weak man

But Rule number 7
Oh sorry Rule number 9 says play along if you know your woman is cheating and pretend as if you don't know so you can keep on banging non stop untill you dump her sorry ass

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 2:46pm On May 14
Dexy4yah:

He should forgive her. imagine one year in service without flying down to greasing her hole weekly. how u want make she cope??

Left to me she's still a lady with a conscience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Zonefree(m): 2:49pm On May 14
dawnomike:
Where they married during her NYSC?

It doesn't matter. A woman that can sleep with random men as a single lady can also sleep with random men as a married woman.

A prostitute is a prostitute, regardless of her marital status.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 2:54pm On May 14
Zonefree:

It doesn't matter. A woman that can sleep with random men as a single lady can also sleep with random men as a married woman.

Why you dey reason like this bro?? you don forget how sweet a guy can talk a girl outta her shell??

She made a mistake yes but not calling for her head like ur doing atm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Holyfic: 2:57pm On May 14
Him peace first , if you comot 4 house ur mind go dor scatter weda Dem de knack your woman

9 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Sonnobax15(m): 2:58pm On May 14
Offpointng:

He should forgive her. imagine one year in service without flying down to greasing her hole weekly. how u want make she cope??

lipsrsealed I swear, to comot one of your teeth just dey hungry me undecided. Which kind mumu advice be this?

18 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Zonefree(m): 2:59pm On May 14
Offpointng:

Why you dey reason like this bro?? you don forget how sweet a guy can talk a girl outta her shell??

If every woman should listen to the sweet talks of men, it means we'll have more bastárds in the society.

Not a mistake. It's choice...she made a choice. She should accept the consequences.

24 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 2:59pm On May 14
Offpointng:

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 3:09pm On May 14
Zonefree:

If every woman should listen to the sweet talks of men, it means we'll have more bastárds in the society.

Not a mistake. It's choice...she made a choice. She should accept the consequences.

The next question is how often does he goes to check up on her weekly or monthly to satisfy her sexual urge??

The blame shouldn't be one sided. let us know if he did all this and she still cheated. if he didn't, he had better bring her back and apologise to her for the trauma he's caused her

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 3:10pm On May 14
advanceDNA:

What is this one saying
not my problem you've got comprehension issues
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 3:12pm On May 14
Offpointng:

not my problem you've got comprehension issues

I trigger u.?? .. e pain am!! grin grin
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Zonefree(m): 3:17pm On May 14
Offpointng:

The next question is how often does he goes to check up on her weekly or monthly to satisfy her sexual urge??

The blame shouldn't be one sided. let us know if he did all this and she still cheated. if he didn't, he had better bring her back and apologise to her for the trauma he's caused her
If you like, satisfy her sexual needs daily, a lose girl will always find reason to lash other men.

Chastity is a virtue. Not all Nigerian women are born with it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Fahvvy: 3:36pm On May 14
Offpointng:

I totally agree with you grin...
It was a "mistake" cheesy...

She was just lying down there with her legs open and the guy "mistakenly" jumped in-between grin...

Don't mind Zonefree and advanceDNA, they don't know what they're saying angry...

Offpointng:

Yes na grin ...
We can't just blame the girl, we have to blame the guy too undecided...

I mean, why will he "mistakenly" fall in-between her legs, can't he watch his step? angry...

And as for her husband, why will he allow another man to "mistakenly" fall in-between his wife legs angry...

He's not a real man angry...
He should learn from real men like you grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Auxtan(m): 3:42pm On May 14
Offpointng:

Lol, except you're an anyhow man.
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 3:50pm On May 14
Zonefree:

If you like, satisfy her sexual needs daily, a lose girl will always find reason to lash other men.

Chastity is a virtue. Not all Nigerian women are born with it.

How many women is he ready to divorce then??
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 3:51pm On May 14
Fahvvy:

She was just lying down there with her legs open and the guy "mistakenly" jumped in-between grin...

Don't mind Zonefree and advanceDNA, they don't know what they're saying angry...

Yes na grin ...

I mean, why will he "mistakenly" fall in-between her legs, can't he watch his step? angry...

And as for her husband, why will he allow another man to "mistakenly" fall in-between his wife legs angry...

You're turning this into a joke without thrashing the point raised. leave ur jokes aside and get it straight.

How has the husband helped ease her sexual urge during those months away from home??
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 3:52pm On May 14
Auxtan:

Lol, except you're an anyhow man.

He dey try so hard please women on nairaland

.u know all these kind anyhow men wey their babe/wife dey monitor their post on nairaland..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 3:53pm On May 14
Offpointng:

How has the husband helped ease her sexual urge during those months away from home??

What is this one saying ní tori olorun.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by COOL10(m): 4:09pm On May 14
E shock am grin. He just realised that his lovely wife is nothing more than another nigga's cumdump.😆

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by COOL10(m): 4:11pm On May 14
Fahvvy:

Yes na grin ...

🤣🤣
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by A4alpha: 4:45pm On May 14
Offpoint!

What do you expect than offpant

Offpointng:

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:59pm On May 14
Hmmm
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:02pm On May 14
Zonefree:

Obviously, the Nysc guy is threatening to tell her husband, the reason she decided to open up first.

She did not tell him out of guilty conscience, either the guy is threatening her or she wants to find if he will forgive her and "move on", ab act thet will confirm him to be a simp, which will automatically make him suya on her hands.
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by AcadaWriter: 5:11pm On May 14
Hmmm
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Nonexisting1: 5:21pm On May 14
Zonefree:

The bolded is on point. Good thinking brother.

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Nonexisting1: 5:26pm On May 14
Offpointng:

God why? Why give this one a dick when there are many left over unassigned pussies in your workshop.

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Oche211(m): 5:29pm On May 14
He has taken the wisest decision.
That lady slept with the guy more than once.

She cheated more than once

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Dzzzz: 5:31pm On May 14
Zonefree:

…Don’t overrule that question!.Was she married during Nysc?
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Dzzzz: 5:33pm On May 14
Was she married during her time at NYSC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Parting Words! / Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? / Nigeria Girls Dont Know How To Kiss At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.