Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,066 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years (4022 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by tiswell(m): 5:43pm On May 14
Offpointng:

He should forgive her. imagine one year in service without flying down to greasing her hole weekly. how u want make she cope??

Left to me she's still a lady with a conscience
nonsense
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 5:58pm On May 14
Nonexisting1:
God why? Why give this one a dick when there are many left over unassigned pussies in your workshop.

I'll suggest you rather look at the bigger picture
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Babaken(m): 6:57pm On May 14
Zonefree:

No, she did not. A promiscuous woman has no conscience.

Obviously, the Nysc guy is threatening to tell her husband, the reason she decided to open up first.

Your brother took the best decision for his sanity.
baddest guy
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by rtdCivilservant: 7:06pm On May 14
Offpointng:

I'll suggest you rather look at the bigger picture
Oga shut up ur mouth, u have been talking rubbish since... Whether they were married during her service days or not, whether the brother visited during service to satisfy her sexual need or not, the brother took the best decision.
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by gentleman82: 7:10pm On May 14
your brother is not wise to send her packing, she is sorry and has repented never to do it again, if it was his own sister that made such a mistake will you people support her not to be forgiven and driven away, ? The truth is that you people are wicked and never loved her in the first place, am sure she never deceived anyone that she married as a virgin. she will go to a better man that deserves her love.

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 7:10pm On May 14
rtdCivilservant:

Oga shut up ur mouth, u have been talking rubbish since... Whether they were married during her service days or not, whether the brother visited during service to satisfy her sexual need or not, the brother took the best decision.

Y'all supported the enemies of this country blindly so I'm not suprised for this ur blind support sad
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 7:22pm On May 14
Dzzzz:
Was she married during her time at NYSC?

So??

If it's before marriage ..she doesn't need to be faithful bah??

...be like u nor know say na why most first born dey turn out as paternity fraud...
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by rtdCivilservant: 7:25pm On May 14
Offpointng:

Y'all supported the enemies of this country blindly so I'm not suprised for this ur blind support sad
I want to believe u are just playing around with the kind of advice u are giving to the op, but if u are truly serious with what u have been saying here, I really pity u, I seriously pity the kind of human being that u would end up becoming, u are already headed and wired for failure. If this is how u so called 'Friend of this country' reason, then I am glad to be one of the enemies of the country.
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 7:32pm On May 14
gentleman82:
your brother is not wise to send her packing, she is sorry and has repented never to do it again, if it was his own sister that made such a mistake will you people support her not to be forgiven and driven away, ?

What's the deal with u pple ?? A lady will do wrong, weda na cheating, paternity fraud or whatever, and yall will be trying to guilt trip the victim with their own sisters....trying to make the victim the bad guy....

So let me get this straight ......u will tell your fellow man to forgive a cheating woman just because na ur sister fvck up?? So u won't even put the victim that is hurt in ur own baba u are the wicked one here .....

If u can do so...some pple can't ...U pple think everyone is shameless like u pple....

# don't judge me crew....

Na una type dey defend Una daughter wey dey rape children for school by calling it an ordinary mistake....

Orí gbó gbó yín tí darú

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by advanceDNA: 7:35pm On May 14
rtdCivilservant:

I want to believe u are just playing around with the kind of advice u are giving to the op, but if u are truly serious with what u have been saying here, I really pity u, I seriously pity the kind of human being that u would end up becoming, u are already headed and wired for failure. If this is how u so called 'Friend of this country' reason, then I am glad to be one of the enemies of the country.

His babe/wife is on nairaland seeing his post....u should know them by their comment.....
..if he doesn't do the captain save a skirt thingy.... The babe go beat am or e no go see pvssy grin grin grin

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by tochez24(m): 7:42pm On May 14
Offpointng:

Why you dey reason like this bro?? you don forget how sweet a guy can talk a girl outta her shell??

She made a mistake yes but not calling for her head like ur doing atm

I'm happy for people like you bro🙄

Life always has a way of teaching your type the hard way⚠️⚠️💯
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Fahvvy: 7:44pm On May 14
Offpointng:

You're turning this into a joke without thrashing the point raised. leave ur jokes aside and get it straight.

How has the husband helped ease her sexual urge during those months away from home??

Joke? Me? angry...
I'm not joking sir undecided...
I meant every word I said up there undecided...

The man is to blame for everything!! angry...

How can he allow another man "mistakenly" fall in-between his wife's legs?!! angry...

If he was more proactive, that "mistake" wouldn't have happened, I blame him sir, 100% angry...

He should apologize to his wife like a real man should angry...

He is to be blamed for everything angry...

I wish he would reach out to you, so he can learn from real men such as yourself cheesy...
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Curious345: 7:55pm On May 14
Avoid Naija ladies
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Akpabio22: 8:28pm On May 14
Offpointng:

The next question is how often does he goes to check up on her weekly or monthly to satisfy her sexual urge??

The blame shouldn't be one sided. let us know if he did all this and she still cheated. if he didn't, he had better bring her back and apologise to her for the trauma he's caused her
oga you too mumu. Really it's better to born thief than to born mumu undecided

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by seanery: 8:33pm On May 14
Am happy for him
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Anunakeeh: 8:40pm On May 14
COOL10:
E shock am grin. He just realised that his lovely wife is nothing more than another nigga's cumdump.😆

Cum bucket.

I no marry again abeg!
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by jesmond3945: 8:44pm On May 14
Zonefree:

It doesn't matter. A woman that can sleep with random men as a single lady can also sleep with random men as a married woman.

A prostitute is a prostitute, regardless of her marital status.
no. If she did it before marriage there is no ground for divorce. However the thought that another has greased your brother's wife is driving him mad.
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 10:34pm On May 14
rtdCivilservant:

Can I ask you a question?? let's assume roughly 9 months away from her husband due to service to the nation. How would you had suggested she manages her sexual urges??

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by wizrose(m): 10:47pm On May 14
Offpointng:

Why you dey reason like this bro?? you don forget how sweet a guy can talk a girl outta her shell??

She made a mistake yes but not calling for her head like ur doing atm

BRO THEIR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MISTAKE AND WHAT YOU DID ON WILLINGLY ITS NOT A RAPE CASE .. HMMM SWEETTALK YOU SAY IF ALL WOMAN DAY FALL FOR SWEETALK THAT MEANS DATING IS NOT NEEDED JUST SWEET TALK AND BANG HER.. ITS THE GUY CHOICE WHEATHER TO FORGIVE HER OR NOT ITS UP TO HIM TO DECIDE YOU CANT DECIDE FOR HIM
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by MrCork: 10:56pm On May 14
Dexy4yah:
My brother is married for two years now with a son, just recently his wife confessed to him that she cheated and slept with a random guy doing her youth service.
She willingly on her own decided to confess just to clear her conscience but unfortunately for her my bro didn't take it likely and has already divorced her.

I supported him though...a LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler regardless.

DNA test will soon be done on the son to know if it's my brother's son or the random guy's own.

Is she lightskin?? angry
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by SuccessfulRichi: 11:20pm On May 14
Try marry Virgin una say no. Habit is baddd
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by mcjokee: 11:46pm On May 14
Offpointng:

He should forgive her. imagine one year in service without flying down to greasing her hole weekly. how u want make she cope??

After checking your monicker, I decided to shelve the idea of abusing you for this your off point comment, because how would you be expecting a coconut tree to bring fort tubers of yam? 😂. Offpointer even said the cheating woman is a lady with conscience, isn’t God wonderful? He created this world with equilibrium, all of us can not be smart…there must be idiots like this offlointer to balance out the brilliant ones.

Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by sslcrypt: 11:52pm On May 14
Offpointng:

Is she an ashawo that needs constant greasing or oiling?
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by qtguru(m): 12:21am On May 15
RP content
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:47am On May 15
Nonexisting1:
The bolded is on point. Good thinking brother.
Igbo man, trust me he no give shetima that hand 😂
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by galantjoe(m): 4:10am On May 15
Definitely something is amiss somewhere which necessitated her open confession.
That child is likely not your brother. DNA paternity test will decide
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Eagba(m): 6:51am On May 15
Offpointng:

You're turning this into a joke without thrashing the point raised. leave ur jokes aside and get it straight.

How has the husband helped ease her sexual urge during those months away from home??
young men, please don't listen to this simp
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Eagba(m): 6:58am On May 15
Offpointng:

Can I ask you a question?? let's assume roughly 9 months away from her husband due to service to the nation. How would you had suggested she manages her sexual urges??
I think someone should hit this unloved with a Mack truck
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Bongadu: 9:39am On May 15
Your brother is a bloody simp for him to settle down with a forking who're and quit marriage like boy child

Your brother's def a fággot

Go and suck your deek fággot
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by Offpointng: 10:55am On May 15
wizrose:

BRO THEIR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MISTAKE AND WHAT YOU DID ON WILLINGLY ITS NOT A RAPE CASE .. HMMM SWEETTALK YOU SAY IF ALL WOMAN DAY FALL FOR SWEETALK THAT MEANS DATING IS NOT NEEDED JUST SWEET TALK AND BANG HER.. ITS THE GUY CHOICE WHEATHER TO FORGIVE HER OR NOT ITS UP TO HIM TO DECIDE YOU CANT DECIDE FOR HIM

I just made an opinion tho on what I think the case might really be. Well just like you said, let him decide what he wants for himself
Re: My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years by wizrose(m): 1:38pm On May 15
Offpointng:

I just made an opinion tho on what I think the case might really be. Well just like you said, let him decide what he wants for himself

Bro that your opinion kind of get me pissed me off somehow are you even married

A Female Guest Needed For Next Tomorrow Biography Interview / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pixs Of A Nairalander! / For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here.