Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,849 members, 7,855,517 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) (44932 Views)

Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by freetheking: 5:19pm On May 14
May your union be blessed
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady who got married to her husband has shared how they met under the comment section of comedian, Sabinus.

According to the lady identified as Hermoney, she met her lover now her husband in the comment section of comedian Sabinus’ Facebook page.

She stated that they began talking during their long-distance relationship and continued until they were able to meet in person. Hermoney claims that her husband proposed to her nine months into the relationship, and she accepted.

She stated that her partner came to her village and paid the whole bride price, and they are now married. She captioned the video;

“All the way from Facebook comment section…. It started like a joke but here we are today. Glory be to the almighty”
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Santalpharay: 5:20pm On May 14
OBTOREPA:
Sabinus should attend there wedding.

You said you my mind exactly.
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Santalpharay: 5:24pm On May 14
Behave everywhere and everytime as if you are being watched by some unseen eyes. Warning for those ladies exhibiting fake life on WhatsApp, Facebook and other platforms. You know that you are not a wh*re, but why sounding like one on Facebook because you want to catch cruise. Enuff said.
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Santalpharay: 5:28pm On May 14
ppogba:
Ashewo.dey dia two eyes.

No wonder.

That means e go work out naa🤣🤣
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Santalpharay: 5:31pm On May 14
StaffofOrayan:

LMAO

Let it burst!🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:34pm On May 14
Wish them happy life
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by CSTRR: 5:41pm On May 14
See the guy's hair.
At that age.

Na wa.
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 5:43pm On May 14
They are both ordained from heaven, see as them resemble themselves 😎
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:01pm On May 14
Lexusgs430:
We await those that would get married, from the toxicity comment section of nairaland.com......... 😁😂
jannyclay don catch one 98 yr old guy

Dey play
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:43pm On May 14
Una well Done
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 6:43pm On May 14
OBTOREPA:
Sabinus should attend there wedding.
Attendance sheet ni!
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:21pm On May 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
HML to Dem.........

This should serve as a moral lesson to those FB bannies who are fond of snubbing guys messages on FB......If this particular lady had snubbed this young man's message,she wouldn't had left the single-ladies market yet...........

Kudos to Dem....
do you know how many yahoo boys, indecent men, promiscuous men,loafers, kidnappers, criminals and predators looking for women to prey on or destroy.abeg leave that mumu talk.if them kidnap or rape am now na una go still abuse am
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:51pm On May 14
Double0h7:
She found a husband on Facebook while I only got soldiers stranded in Afghanistan or Syria needing my help to escape. That and a few celebrities who needed gift cards to give to their children because their accounts are frozen. I wonder how much she paid before she finally got a wedding. Lucky girl.

Funny you, so them they throw u the format, 🤣
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Kingzmate(m): 8:19pm On May 14
NA TRUE grin

EVEN SABINUS, SABI CHOKE cool
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by DyshApp: 9:16pm On May 14
You can find love anywhere, all those Sistas & Brothers looking to find love in their house there's hope for you still😂 take my advise and come and join our Relationship Lounge(link in bio)😏 you'll thank me later don't worry unlike Sabinus i'll attend your wedding 🏃🏃➡️➡️➡️
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Lampy336: 4:05am On May 15
May God bless the union and their new home..
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by Pinkybush: 7:03am On May 15
The one I was chatting with yesterday dropped her number for me to call. Not as if I asked for it, because that was the first time we started chatting with each other. In my mind I was excited that I have met my soulmate. I immediately called but, to my surprise, this girl started asking for money to buy drugs and food. At that point I was turned off.
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by LUCASC(m): 7:24am On May 15
Double0h7:
She found a husband on Facebook while I only got soldiers stranded in Afghanistan or Syria needing my help to escape. That and a few celebrities who needed gift cards to give to their children because their accounts are frozen. I wonder how much she paid before she finally got a wedding. Lucky girl.

I even get Randy Orton begging me for recharge card😂
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 9:18am On May 15
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady who got married to her husband ed like a joke but here we are today. Glory be to the almighty” [/b]

That means their marriage will be full of commentary. HML
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:32am On May 15
Congrats 🍾 to them
Re: Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) by DyshApp: 8:26am On May 28
may their union be blessed indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.