Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

My GF Set Me Up With Her Bestfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Set Me Up With Her Bestfriend (2865 Views)

See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My GF Set Me Up With Her Bestfriend by Lonestar124: 5:14pm On May 15
Chinweotitoaa:
It all hapend last sunday!!
Guys i dont even know where to start from

i was home last sunday relaxing ,i wasnt expecting anyone Cus my babe said she wasn't going to come. but normally anytime she wants to come she will take her friend along but last sunday as she said she is not going to come , i was just wearing my small boxer when i heard a knock on my door as i opened it was her frd i was shocked then she just entered and sat on my bed before i could turn and ask her why she came alone she was already n*k@d
she came and started rubing her bo* on me i could'nt control my self

as we were doing it my babe came in
i was ashamed she did'nt say any thing she just left her friend wore her dress and followed her

that was when i knew they planned it

guys till now she is not picking my calls ,i dont know what to do again am afraid to go to their house

WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE
If you are sure of this, sue her bestfriend and indirectly your girlfriend for sexual assault, blackmail, constraint of reputation..
Re: My GF Set Me Up With Her Bestfriend by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:23pm On May 17
ChizzyBuna:
Lol
My own story worse pass your own x 2

My babe set me up with her best friend
Mind you both of them they playfully kiss each and do all those girly stuffs.
So when my girl told me she and her bestie want to do 3some with me. It made sense

Since both of them are very close to each other
I was soo happy that I almost hit the plate of food on the table grin

Then I looked at her and saw the massive disgust on her face, like she couldn't believe how happy I was.
Next morning, she told me that her bestie cancelled and doesn't want the 3some again.

That's when I knew this bitch set me up

Second one
This her bestie used another woman profile pic to chat me on WhatsApp for over a month.
Acting like a Milf, saying provocative sexy things to me.

Telling me let us exchange nudes.
I foolishly sent my nudes cry cry cry cry
She didn't send anything back

During this period I and my babe we're showing signs of break up.
So when I found out the woman I was chatting on whatsap was her bestie.
I ended the relationship with full force

Some girls are truly dangerous
That's why my wife will not have a bestie!!
Before they come together and plan to kill me.. God forbid
You ended the relationship with your nudes in their possession? Lol. They will always look at it and burst into laughter. You fuçked up dude.
Re: My GF Set Me Up With Her Bestfriend by Sirhush(m): 2:07pm On May 17
If na me I no go stress my self cos otilo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Why Do Married Men Cheat? / Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.