Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) (53512 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola / EFCC Uncovers 1000 Ghost Workers In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) by stuffs2002: 11:57am On May 15
DataCrab:
This is why you should never pay your workers their money in advance. Only pay after a well done job.

You are a very wicked person for posting that picture with that caption.

Why destroy another man's business just because you want to create online content.
Re: Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:45am On May 16
ChybuzzDD:

If you're not in Nigeria, never engage and pay a Nigerian worker directly
I learnt that during my first project
Best way is to go through a reliable relative or friend who's very close to you.
This person will bear the responsibility of selecting the worker(s), monitoring and paying them.
That means you will be paying through him.
If you don't have such a person, don't bother starting anything until you're fully available.
Once an average Nigerian worker knows you're not within the country to monitor or chase him/her around, it's over, bro.
my brother am not in Nigeria the guy is doing me sheggy anyway just waiting patiently for him to german floor the foundation
Re: Why You Should Never Pay Your Workers In Advance (pics) by kikelomojessy(f): 1:20pm On May 17
No, No , No.

For me, paying all in advance in my fashion business makes me happy. Infact, I will finish your job before the due date.

paying in advance, helps me plan well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? / Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.