Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai (20647 Views)

Fubara Is Clueless, A Failure, Has Nothing To Show As Rivers Gov - Okocha / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by BeigJawnson(m): 9:44am On May 15
Wallade:

He owes you no explanation of his workings. If you are quick to judge him within a year and compare his government to that of Buhari who served for 8 years.

Then you can't objectively see progress or potentials. You are blind to prospects.

So hardship must hit for 8 years before we judge?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:44am On May 15
Malroux:
Stop insulting people that are older than you. Are you this mannerless? Where's your home training?

How old is Oseni? What makes you think he is older than the person who commented.

Besides, when adults don't respect themselves, they get insulted and embarrassed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Paraman: 9:45am On May 15
ThiefnubuBandit:

Sifia pain victim spotted. Mpama!!!
The joke is on you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Mrexcell(m): 9:46am On May 15
I don't even know which of them is better buhari sent thousands of innocent nigerians to their early graves using the military and his fulaniherdsmen brothers while tinibu is using economic policies from hell to frustrate and slowly kill nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:46am On May 15
DMerciful:
If Tilumbu has been working, Obi wouldn't be this popular.

The more Tilumbu makes Nigerians suffer, the more they wish for Obi.

I'm sure you know this so rather than keep attacking Obi, let him show workings

Obi will have another chance to test his popularity in 2027.

Rest, pro Obi man!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Kaiser20: 9:46am On May 15
ForValour:
Nothing can make Buhari look like a star, Buhari is a massive failure.
When you compire Buhari to Tinubu, Buhari is a super star
Tinubu's incompetence Made Buhari a great man.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Resurgent2016: 9:47am On May 15
Tareq1105:

I don't think Tinubu is a failure. His assignment is for 4 years and he's just about to end his first year.

And 2ndly, your preferred candidate couldn't have done better. Yes, he can go about criticizing, it's the beauty of democracy. It's very easy to talk from outside, but the heat is actually inside the kitchen.

You don't need 4 years to know when a car is moving forward. The moment you board a vehicle, the direction is clear.

That is the same the same thrash Buhari said for 8 years. After 8 years APC said they need 16 years before they can be compared to PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:48am On May 15
ablejesus26:

Yen yen yen yen yen 😁😁.

Tinubu has made Bubu become a very smart leader,the level of cluelessness Tinubu exhumes is beyond the description of any mind.

We are not asking you to do well immediately,how can you destroy everything in such a very short period of time??

If You like cry Obideint from now till eternity,in REAL LIFE,all and sundry agrees that Tinubu is a big Disappoinment and a full time failure.

You and your generation aren't as intelligent as Tinubu; that is a fact with proofs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Ofunaofu: 9:49am On May 15
portacabin:
I don't know what you guys smoke before talking

You could have disputed my submissions with facts, but as a BATerian who hates the truth, all you do all day here is engage in insults and displays of stark ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:49am On May 15
nlreserve:
is Nigeria making any progress at the moment?

Oh yes, it depends on what angle you choose to look.

You are looking from the bitter and frustrated angle.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by bionixs: 9:50am On May 15
Paraman:
Is this not the thing that was fighting policemen after breaking a law in Lagos state
he is our hero. Who are you , please ? I mean , he is RUFAI OSENI. Can we meet you ? I mean , whose son are you ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by bionixs: 9:51am On May 15
ForValour:
Nothing can make Buhari look like a star, Buhari is a massive failure.
Oga, na simple English no gree you understand or what ?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:52am On May 15
BeigJawnson:

So hardship must hit for 8 years before we judge?

A fair judge trying to compare two governments will compare objectively; year on year, with factual data and information.

You are a biased judge.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by shanktang(m): 9:53am On May 15
thesicilian:
I don't care for this guy's brand of journalism, it's not a journalism of patriotism but of hatred. And sooner or later it's going to come back to bite him in the ass

He was a Nigerian before he became a journalist and still is a Nigerian despite he is a journalist.
He is not superhuman, he is equally feeling the heat and he has a right to speak.
The likes of you can pretend in public and cry in your closet, suffering and yet smiling burning inside, just know that nobody care about your lies and cover ups any more, and a time will come when you will all hide your heads in shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by stepaside1: 9:54am On May 15
Rufai talks like someone with lack of long term view. The wasteful and unsustainable subsidies and corrupt official exchange rate regimes that past govts have been unable to take tough decisions about. Now we have someone with the balls to take that decision for future sake and someone is talking like a primary school student.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by imbless: 9:54am On May 15
Paraman:
Is this not the thing that was fighting policemen after breaking a law in Lagos state
Why are you you deviating from the subject matter, didn't tinubu make buhari to look like a top notch Economist?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by CheapHomes1: 9:55am On May 15
Paraman:

yes he is but does that negate what he said about tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by ForValour: 9:55am On May 15
bionixs:
Oga, na simple English no gree you understand or what ?
Shut up. shit is shit, if you get a bigger shit, it does not change anything.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by praz001(m): 9:56am On May 15
thesicilian:
I don't care for this guy's brand of journalism, it's not a journalism of patriotism but of hatred. And sooner or later it's going to come back to bite him in the ass

I thought I was the only one thinking likewise. The Guy should return back to school. Lousy and very uncouch...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Chucks13: 9:57am On May 15
Ok, Oseni is talking pls give the fool a loudspeaker.

I'm angry with this guy like hell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:57am On May 15
I can't believe that most times I wish God can at least give us back the failure called Buhari
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by themanderon: 9:57am On May 15
Paraman:

How does that relate to the topic?
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:58am On May 15
shanktang:

He was a Nigerian before he became a journalist and still is a Nigerian despite he is a journalist.
He is not superhuman, he is equally feeling the heat and he has a right to speak.
The likes of you can pretend in public and cry in your closet, suffering and yet smiling burning inside, just know that nobody care about your lies and cover ups any more, and a time will come when you will all hide your heads in shame.

As a journalist who has a right to speak or to his own opinion, he also has a responsibility to guard his utterance and maintain decorum.

His utterances have been unbecoming of a professional journalist. He sounds pained, hateful and antagonistic often times.

Professional journalists endeavor to separate their personal opinions from public discuss, create enabling environment for people to join the discuss that they wish to push or flog.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by DeepSight(m): 9:58am On May 15
thesicilian:

Leave Rufai to one side. He has no impact on our daily lives. Most of us don't care for Tinubu's brand of government. Its not a government of patriotism but a government waging a war of hatred and elimination by starvation on its own people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 9:59am On May 15
DeepSight:

Leave Rufai to one side. He has no impact on our daily lives. Most of us don't care for Tinubu's brand of government. Its not a government of patriotism but a government waging a war of hatred and elimination by starvation on its own people.

Noted.
Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by themanderon: 10:00am On May 15
Nyamiriflathed:

Buhari spent 8 years in power. Tinubu is just one year.
This kind of statement is what you get when an agricultural graduate is employed to do work of journalists.

The one year he has spent doesn't inspire hope. Infact despair is the order of the day when you move out on the streets. It's obvious the man doesn't know what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Crafteck1: 10:01am On May 15
thesicilian:

Na so truth dey pepper una for body

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Lemos14: 10:02am On May 15
yarimo:
RUFAI oseni who paid you to say this

He is a well employed person and his source of livelihood is legitimate. He is not a nuisance like you that just finished youth service and collects crumbs just because you dont know your left from your right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Wallade(m): 10:02am On May 15
themanderon:

How does that relate to the topic?

It is called "look into the credibility of the complainant or withess." Rufai Oseni can't be taken seriously on several matters because he is not a 100% credible personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Putinofrussia: 10:02am On May 15
Comparing an eleven and half month baby girl to an 8 year old girl.
No be mumu bẹ dat,Rufai?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: This Failure Has Made Buhari Look Like A Superstar - Oseni Rufai by Basic123: 10:02am On May 15
DMerciful:
If Tilumbu has been working, Obi wouldn't be this popular.

The more Tilumbu makes Nigerians suffer, the more they wish for Obi.

I'm sure you know this so rather than keep attacking Obi, let him show workings
OBI that is a clout chaser!
He will always be popular but not enough to make him president.

Even Sabinus is popular but he will fail if he tries to become president

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If We Have Weapons, Nigerian Army Can't Face Us - Shiites / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? / Buhari Plans Special Courts For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.