Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism (1242 Views)

Nigerian King Of Feminism Solomon Buchi Quits / My Idea Of Feminism / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by pryme(m): 6:53am On May 17
budaatum:

No one is asking women to survive without men, though women very easily could, as we can farm men for their sperm, which is their only contribution to society, along with fighting wars and killing millions. In fact, once we tame and domesticate you men, the world would likely be more peaceful.

You? Tame men?
I would have said your delusion is at its finest, but you are getting there.
Let me ask you, how many Government has women toppled that they don't like collectively? Give me just one, you can go and ask Google to help you search through out history.

Name just one?
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by pansophist(m): 8:32am On May 17
3exe3:
11. low budget ass fenminism.

AKA, those whose feminism always goes with attaching their over-edited makeup pictures, then a sweet quote about women empowerment, to fish for attention, and virtue signal. The picture has to show their arse somehow lol

The real feminists are not even online, they are somewhere catering for women in their community.

7 Likes

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by Bongadu: 8:35am On May 17
Feminism nowadays is just bunch of feminazis mishating bichs that hate men

Feminism is just a dumb forking idea

Women are the one enjoying patriarchy not even men

1 Like

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 1:38pm On May 17
pryme:

You? Tame men?
I would have said your delusion is at its finest, but you are getting there.
Let me ask you........

Your questions are pointless, probably due to your lack of understanding, which is what the op tried to imbue you with.

Feminism has nothing to do with toppling anyone.

1 Like

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by pryme(m): 6:35pm On May 17
budaatum:

Your questions are pointless, probably due to your lack of understanding, which is what the op tried to imbue you with.

Feminism has nothing to do with toppling anyone.

I guess you have a problem with words and context, you want to tame men, yet you don't want to topple them.

Running in places,
Pls go on fantasizing, I never said it's wrong to dream.
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 6:40pm On May 17
pryme:

I guess you have a problem with words and context, you want to tame men, yet you don't want to topple them.

While man you might need taming, I don't want to tame you since your untameness has no particular relevance to me.

Would be nice if you tame yourself though, and consider women your equal instead of your adversary.
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 9:05pm On May 17
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by pryme(m): 9:29am On May 18
budaatum:

While man you might need taming, I don't want to tame you since your untameness has no particular relevance to me.

Would be nice if you tame yourself though, and [b]consider women your equa[/b]l instead of your adversary.

like i said carry on with your fantasies thinking women and men are equal, i never said it wrong to dream.

Anyone that says men and women are equal needs their head checked,
But if you think you have a strong case for this statement, then lay them out.
You have a humongous amount of historical data to work with, show us where women have outperformed men in survival (not biological function of a women because that does not require effort). I predict you will shift the goalpost and not state one documented event where this has happened.

God
Man
Woman
Children

Anybody that disputes this or try to change this order as it it, is simple doing the bidding of the devil, whether they know it or not.
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 4:00pm On May 18
pryme:

Anyone that says men and women are equal needs their head checked....,

I guess you should start by checking the head of your god or at least the head of those who wrote your god book.

1 Share

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by pryme(m): 12:21pm On May 19
budaatum:

I guess you should start by checking the head of your god or at least the head of those who wrote your god book.

Well there you have it folks, a human garbage that thinks God created trans.
Go play in the mud with your fellow pigs where the demons where casted into.
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 1:04pm On May 19
pryme:

Well there you have it folks, a human garbage that thinks God created trans.
Go play in the mud with your fellow pigs where the demons where casted into.

Funny that a thread calling for gender equality gets you so mad. Guess you missed the love part.

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by pryme(m): 6:15pm On May 19
budaatum:

Funny that a thread calling for gender equality gets you so mad. Guess you missed the love part.

Who ever told you I love third wave feminist,
Pls get lost.
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 10:44pm On May 19
pryme:

Who ever told you I love third wave feminist,
Pls get lost.

Get me lost if you can.

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by jaywon442: 5:23pm On May 22
budaatum:

I have answered your question, you just don't like my answer. But that's ok, since you can't stop me fighting for gender equality.

You haven't answered any of his questions you are just tagging unnecessary clause

1 Like

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 6:07pm On May 22
jaywon442:

You haven't answered any of his questions you are just tagging unnecessary clause

I, as a rule, don't bother with inconsequential foul mouth people who lack comprehension. Still my answers to his questions stand.
Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by jaywon442: 6:18pm On May 22
budaatum:

I, as a rule, don't bother with inconsequential foul mouth people who lack comprehension. Still my answers to his questions stand.

No one will take you serious. You don't have a clue about what you're clamouring about

1 Like

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by budaatum: 6:27pm On May 22
jaywon442:

No one will take you serious. You don't have a clue about what you're clamouring about

Yet, here you are soliciting my opinion, and thankfully ensuring people learn what the thread teaches.

Re: Educate Yourself: These Are Different Kinds Of Feminism by labake1(f): 10:31pm On May 26

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Ladies Are Becoming Somehting Else / What Do You Think of A Teen, Like Age 15-16 Having A Baby? / Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.