Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Girl Wants To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants To Come Back (989 Views)

Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Wants To Come Back by boreski(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2007
HI PEOPLE, ITS REALLY EXCITING TO READV THE VIEWS TO TOPICS ON THE FORUM.

I JUST NEED A LITTLE ADVICE. SOMETIME AGO, MY GIRL LEFT ME AND ACCORDING TO HER IT WAS BECAUSE PRESSURE WAS ON HER FROM OTHER GUYS. NOW I HAVE A JOB AND SHE HAS STARTED CALLING, SAYING SHE DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE ME BUT WAS ADVISED WRONGL Y BY HER FRIENDS.

I JUST WANNA KNOW, WOT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by lovemajek(f): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2007
Tell her we are pressurising you to move on without her, because she be witch,
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by ugoflow(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
i want u to accept her. smiley kiss
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2007
u don fok am enough? if not - omo - do some more o.
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by boreski(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2007
dats the funny part. i no even know the color of her undies. i chose not because i saw her as my girl for keeps. "y pinch wetin be your own" was my philosophy wit her.
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2007
u be real boreski then - suegbe - why call her your girl then - may your oko break into four - Amen.
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by mopegirl(f): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2007
Do u love her, then tell her u do and if u don't Tell her your mind
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by lovemajek(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2007
Mopegirl, am saying my mind now, i love you.
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by hotchic1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2007
I don't really think taking her back will be a good decision ,

But if you think you're alright with you,then cool,
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by mopegirl(f): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2007
@lovemajek

i love u 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by olanajim(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2007
So Mope is performing dramatic love here? Please be careful o !! I am watching you.

@poster,

You cannot take her back. And you can take her back!

It does no matter whether you love her or not. The fact is she did not love you as much as you love her. She love your pocket more than she love you.

I wish +osisi is here to comment on this. She advocated leaving a guy when he has no job. She can now see why l rejected her hypothesis.

What you should do is to look at the circumstance of her leaving you. Then screen her heart to see if there is genuine penitence. If she is sincerely sorry and was truly misled, forgive her, but not immediately. Should you discover that she is only coming to reap the fruit of your labour, forget her, but tell her immediately. She will send professional beggars to appeal to you. Be prepared.

Whether you are accepting her or not. PLEASE DRAMATISE YOUR DECISION. She would forever remember that lesson where ever she go.

The ball is in your court. Be careful not to humiliate her. She may be your future saviour when you fall in future.
Re: My Girl Wants To Come Back by omega25red(m): 2:57am On Sep 23, 2007
Dude since you haven't hit that yet maybe this is your chance to rip that P@#$y to shreds and then tell her that your mother took you to a church and the pastor told you that she wasnt the one for you .

ole boy just make sure you wear a hat for your jimmy if you know wha i mean

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date/Marry A Man Who Used To Be Gay? / Would You Exchange Your Spouse For $50,000? Join D Thread: / Abortion, Should I Chase Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.