Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,164 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku (19253 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by udemzyudex(m): 9:59pm On May 14
This man is a clown. He has nothing to offer se.

3 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by CrossRhodes: 9:59pm On May 14
Coldspice:

Jealousy for saying Obi is associating with structure of criminality.

You Igbos can't seem to rise above hatred, marginalisation, jealousy and words like that.
Look at this thing gaslighting igbos.

Your likes are known for hatred and bile but you want to accuse someone else of it.

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by greggng: 10:00pm On May 14
It baffles me that some naive people keep attacking obi even when he is not president. Is obi responsible for the hardship Nigerians are going through as a result of bad policies of apc leadership? If a man choose peace instead of violence ...does that make him.desperate ? Obi is not prepared to play politics with bitterness . No amount of dragging will change who he is . No amount of dragging will change the hardship Nigerians are facing ..only a naive person chases rat while his house is on fire .

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by seanfer(m): 10:00pm On May 14
Beautifulday:
Black man is so stupid that they harbour hatred till date. There is not time collaboration is bad. Only fools remain without growth and progress.

Well done motivational Speaker. You go explain tire.

3 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by CrossRhodes: 10:01pm On May 14
udemzyudex:
This man is a clown. He has nothing to offer se.
Make.your father lap and compare
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Cajal(m): 10:01pm On May 14
Every one knows that

Except the feeble minded ones

3 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by commoditiesnig: 10:01pm On May 14
TK9680:
He shouldnot have gone.
True.. But politicians will always be politicians.. All ambitious!
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Coldspice: 10:01pm On May 14
ElevationD:

Nobody and you know his name?

And he contested an election to become your President? And many people who you know voted for him?

What is your name by the way oga? Or can your mention your surname so that we can check?

I am very sure that you have heard of BITTER OBI herbal mixture. Please get two bottle to purge your body of the BATeria in it!

The fact that a mad man entertains the public doesn't mean you should make him your family member.

Obi is a desperate failure and PDP needs to draw him back and quench him so Atiku can contest without hindrance in 2027.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On May 14
Coldspice:

Jealousy for saying Obi is associating with structure of criminality.

You Igbos can't seem to rise above hatred, marginalisation, jealousy and words like that.

what has igbos got to do with what I said? undecided

Sowore wants to be on Peter Obis level and that's just the fact even b4 this meeting he's been attacking Obi so what are u talking about? undecided
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Alaska90(m): 10:01pm On May 14
LOVEALAIGBO:
I understand Sowores’ sentiments, but he’s not being pragmatic! He’s idealism, commendable as it is, doesn’t work in Nigeria! If he thinks i’m joking let him just mention the word revolution and see where it lands him! Just to mention oh….not even to try carrying it out! shocked

Why is it so difficult for you people to accept other people's opinion or criticism about your candidate? Sowore has not stopped mentioning revolution...go and check all his recent youtube videos. Sowore has been around for a long time and even during military at a young age of 21 years old he stood his ground against military junta. So we know him and we can vouch for him. Please let other people have their opinion and you have your own. Enough of views and opinions based on tribal feelings. Regards

5 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by ElevationD: 10:01pm On May 14
Coldspice:

North voted Obi Atiku and Tinubu
South West voted Tinubu Atiku and Obi
SS voted Tinubu, Atiku and Obi.

But you Igbos voted your brother.

Next election, you will know that nobody wey no get brother.

And the same people voted your own brother from 1999 to 2007? Abi you hide am?

I also advice you to get some BITTER OBI herbal mixture to clear your memory and eyes.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by RonuFools: 10:02pm On May 14
Kingosytex:

I should be the one asking you. I heard that hunger is teaching you guys some bitter lessons in Nigeria.
Every miscreant Ronu is claiming Yankee
Hungry man with no class
Take, cook and chop

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Lanre1st(m): 10:02pm On May 14
Obi is not different from other polithieves in Nigeria, though Tunibu is getting it wrong big time, but collaboration of Atiku and Obi will be Pit-hell

3 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Coldspice: 10:03pm On May 14
jaxxy:

what has igbos got to do with what I said? undecided

Sowore wants to be on Peter Obis level and that's just the fact even b4 this meeting he's been attacking Obi so what are u talking about? undecided

What is hatred in attacking your political opponent?
Can't you guys use your brains for once?

5 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by hammer567: 10:03pm On May 14
IF MERGER IS NEEDED, MERGER WILL HAPPEN.

OBI AND ATIKU WON BUHARI.

OBI WARN ATIKU AND TINUBU.

ATIKU AND OBI WILL STILL WIN AGAIN.

TINUBU FALL IS CERTAIN LIKE A THIEF.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by CrossRhodes: 10:03pm On May 14
greggng:
It baffles me that some naive people keep attacking obi even when he is not president. Is obi responsible for the hardship Nigerians are going through as a result of bad policies of apc leadership? If a man choose peace instead of violence ...does that make him.desperate ? Obi is not prepared to play politics with bitterness . No amount of dragging will change who he is . No amount of dragging will change the hardship Nigerians are facing ..only a naive person chases rat while his house is on fire .
Don't mind the foolish clowns.
Their principal has failed abysmally, all they do is to deflect and insult Obi all day long, while crying Ebin pawa and groping in darkness.
Declare give away and see how many will submit account for 2k. but obi is their headache

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Justnation: 10:04pm On May 14
Who is the original structure of criminality you are blabbing about?.

You think we don't know who you are supporting.

Were you are supposed to talk you keep quite only to be fighting against the opposition for the benefit of your pay master.

Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Sleekfingers: 10:04pm On May 14
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Obi the desperado
Atiku the evening newspaper prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:05pm On May 14
Nyamiriflathed:

Let me help you add picture to enrich your post..
fear grip the camp of the enemies, they results to propaganda as usual.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by udemzyudex(m): 10:05pm On May 14
CrossRhodes:

Make.your father lap and compare

My father no dey do activism, na the only thing wey you know sowore for be that.

If your papa na activist you fit bring am make we compare but e sure me say you be ba$tard, you no even know who born you sef.

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by frankson1(m): 10:05pm On May 14
Beautifulday:
Black man is so stupid that they harbour hatred till date. There is not time collaboration is bad. Only fools remain without growth and progress.

What is stupid and foolish is going back to collaborate with the person or people you once vilified undecided

5 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Coldspice: 10:05pm On May 14
CrossRhodes:

Look at this thing gaslighting igbos.

Your likes are known for hatred and bile but you want to accuse someone else of it.

Who is gaslighting you?
We all know you people are the greatest practitioners of hatred in this country. Where else has a caste system?
Calling yourselves Osu in this century. Spits

5 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by amaridigital(m): 10:06pm On May 14
LOVEALAIGBO:

So you think Peter Obi is reaching out to Atiku and others to help him rig the next presidential election by deploying state resources, influence and power to compromise the process…..not to mention deployment of agberos to break heads of those voting in opposition strongholds and scatter proceedings!? You honestly think that’s what Peter Obi is aiming for?

But the most useless tribe in Africa believes Tinubu rigged an election where they said sitting president has an anointed candidate. Where all the top Government officials including the VP, Senate President, top ministers and CBN Governor were against him right?

5 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Max24: 10:06pm On May 14
Beautifulday:

Collabo of criminals ! Birds of the same feathers flock together.

5 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by DeepSight(m): 10:06pm On May 14
LOVEALAIGBO:
I understand Sowores’ sentiments, but he’s not being pragmatic! He’s idealism, commendable as it is, doesn’t work in Nigeria! If he thinks i’m joking let him just mention the word revolution and see where it lands him! Just to mention oh….not even to try carrying it out! shocked

He's been saying it repeatedly even just last week on Arise TV he repeated it.

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by PHAYOL81: 10:07pm On May 14
Ob!d!ots are special people, they critisize something today because their principal opposes it and end up upholding same principle/situation because their principal just realises he needs it. They just flock senselessly behind their principal like sheep. No control, no objectivity, only hate and curses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Kingosytex(m): 10:07pm On May 14
RonuFools:

Every miscreant Ronu is claiming Yankee
Hungry man with no class
Take, cook and chop

Why I dey follow this fool dey yarn sef? Who cares if you live or die? 😂 It's practically none of my business. I have not stepped my feet into your country for over 4 years, I give no fvcks about what you're going through.

This is my last response. Wail all you can, you can even die, I care less.

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Coldspice: 10:07pm On May 14
hammer567:
IF MERGER IS NEEDED, MERGER WILL HAPPEN.

OBI AND ATIKU WON BUHARI.

OBI WARN ATIKU AND TINUBU.

ATIKU AND OBI WILL STILL WIN AGAIN.

TINUBU FALL IS CERTAIN LIKE A THIEF.

You Igbos called Yorubas slaves because they supported Buhari.

I want the merger to happen and let Tinubu beat Atiku and his shameless Igbo slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 10:08pm On May 14
Goodvibes007:
He returned to his vomit like a dog LMAO.
True Talk, that animal of a man, is just Shameless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Coldspice: 10:09pm On May 14
ElevationD:

And the same people voted your own brother from 1999 to 2007? Abi you hide am?

I also advice you to get some BITTER OBI herbal mixture to clear your memory and eyes.

The Pdp you spent your lives serving, no be there Obi dey face so?

Go there and get beaten blue black so you can resume your cry for Biafra. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 10:10pm On May 14
ElevationD:
Face your front Mr. Sowore!

Obi’s speaks one on one with Tinubu himself. Sowore is trying to draw attention to himself using Obi’s name. These days we see and know that the name of Obi vomits wealth yo those who claim to denounce him. Unfortunately such people like him, Reno Omokri and Bwala spread the good news of Obi, using their social media handles everyday.
Please just shut up, confused Thing.

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by sultanofpigs: 10:10pm On May 14
I am better placed in life than your lineage .. grin

Obiedun:
Just like you . See the type of life you live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos’ll Experience Blackout Today —TCN / Osinbajo Panel Quizzes Suspended SGF, Lawal / Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.