Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku (19305 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:53am On May 15
This one is just bitter because nobody is inviting him and he knows he has no political worth πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ¦‡
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by NwaliE01: 12:53am On May 15
This is how to identify fo@lish Nigerians. They will never see the need to address problems at hand. PO is NOT our president and yet, they all pretend as if there's no problem with the current leadership and slide into their shells instead of confronting the problem at hand.
Whenever they sight PO, they jump out to attack as if he's the cause of their pains and frustrations.
BAT is killing millions of businesses with his Inhumane policies and yet, NON of you see the need to call him out.

Very Uselezz set of PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Judolisco(m): 12:58am On May 15
emkz:
Peter Obi did gragra thinking he could go all the way alone.

He has learnt his lessons.

Atiku saw himself as the president and underestimated other persons like Obi, Kwankwaso, Wike and Tinubu. Atiku doesn't seem to have learnt a thing.

Historically, no one becomes Nigeria's president on his own. In 1999, Obasanjo was installed by the military. In 2007, Obasanjo helped Yar'adua. In 2011, Jonathan was helped by most Nigerians who did not appreciate the way he was treated. In 2015, Buhari was helped by Tinubu, Amaechi, et al. In 2023, Kwankwaso, Atiku and Obi helped Tinubu win by splitting their votes.

Now, some people are shouting themselves hoarse that Tinubu bribed INEC and never won the election.

If Obi or Atiku believe this, they would ensure no one bribes INEC and still try to win from different parties. That they want to align is an indication that they realized their disunity cost them the election.

It must be recalled that Atiku in his last ill-fated press conference had called on Obi and Kwankwaso to join him in opposition. Obi seems to be heeding the call.

Dear Obidients, has Peter Obi even explained to you people why he made that visit? Would you still support him if he deputizes Atiku?
if u tell them dis... They'll start abusing you

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Teeklef(m): 1:10am On May 15
Dennisochampa:

May your enemies collaborate against you
Amen iin.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Prince111111: 1:13am On May 15
Goodvibes007:
He returned to his vomit like a dog LMAO.
he is ready to let go of his ego to help Nigeria back on her feets the bulabans have destroyed
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 1:16am On May 15
SoNature:
If Peter Obi likes, he should collaborate with criminals to get there. People will judge him based on what he did when he got there, not who helped him to get there.

With the way politicians alter election results and get away with it, only APC and PDP have the structure to protect people's votes.
The same Obi you people are calling saint is now free to collaborate with criminals! Nan wah o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19am On May 15
ELKHALIFAISIS:
This one is just bitter because nobody is inviting him and he knows he has no political worth πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ¦‡
And he continues to make himself worthless. The man is just an embarrassment!
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:22am On May 15
goslowgoslow:

And he continues to make himself worthless. The man is just an embarrassment!
he should start as chancellor grin
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by VicHots(f): 1:36am On May 15
a scam ,he's not different from ATIKU,TINUBU and co. I really pity his gullible and uneducated followers

3 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Pedyson: 1:36am On May 15
Tell me who amongst them isn’t corrupt They are devil in human form, very subconscious

It’s very unfortunate, No single Nigerian politician have the will and mindset to develop Nigeria, they always come to steal and destroy
Nigeria will be great, no matter what πŸ‘πŸ»

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 1:38am On May 15
ELKHALIFAISIS:
he should start as chancellor grin
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ you dad o..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Dicoomoba: 1:47am On May 15
Beautifulday:
Black man is so stupid that they harbour hatred till date. There is not time collaboration is bad. Only fools remain without growth and progress.

Stop following olosho to different party πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Dicoomoba: 1:49am On May 15
Adaisback:
Sowore go and sleep, you know nothing

He know than your dad and mum plus your obingo because charity begins at home Obingo charity is tore and torn how would anyone belive animals and his followers ,, he cursed himself by saying he will never leave APGA , lemme tell you fear liars and double standard People like Obi

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by patomberekpe(m): 2:42am On May 15
Since has visiting someone become evil in Nigeria? I taught what should be your concerns is what they discussed. Are we all now in the War zoon? Are we all now enemies? 99% of you talking including Sowore would visit the real devil for a meeting that will make you wealthy, Let Another Satan Tinubu call your phone for a meeting all of you talking will be there asap. Please shut up and be sincere for ones, What i would not like or support is Mr Peter Obi joining Atiku or signing a devils contract to become the President of the Nothern region instead of Nigeria. In all these i don't like any, all i desire is peaceful separation,

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Difrent: 3:08am On May 15
Beautifulday:
Black man is so stupid that they harbour hatred till date. There is not time collaboration is bad. Only fools remain without growth and progress.

Shut up, you didn't believe in Collaboration in 2023
So keep that dirty trap you call mouth shut. And you have the guts to refer to some people as fools like you are any different

Shift abeg
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by richie240: 3:08am On May 15
opamoses1:
Hahaha. This Sowore get bad mouth.
You can't shame the shameless. PO is shameless.

From Atiku to Saraki to Lamido. At this rate, he would visit the devil in hell if it would help him become the president.

Nlfpmod mynd44 fergie001. Abeg. Where is the lie in what Sowore said?
I remember saying - whenever the need arises - that the average southeasterner has no political ideology. All they are after is for their man to be in any exalted position.

When you hear them criticize someone for 'poor performance'. 'corruption', 'crime', etc, just know the person being criticized is not a southeasterner. If that fellow is a kith and kin, they will support him to the end and come against anyone pointing accusing fingers at him.

With the way they lampooned apc and pdp in the past 2 years (all bcus obi ported to LP), no one will expect them to touch apc/pdp with a long spoon. But what do we have now? They are already celebrating peter obi's macabre dance with atiku/pdp.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Emir01: 3:23am On May 15
Beautifulday:

This people don't have shame, you want to collaborate with structure of criminality? Obi and his co-travellers will be worst than what we have seen in today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Basic123: 4:42am On May 15
Beautifulday:

Really?? πŸ˜†

But when it's done by others,ITS A STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY πŸ˜†

ATIKIKATED OBIRODENTS HYPOCRISY IS LEGENDARY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by RonuFools: 5:00am On May 15
Kingosytex:

Why I dey follow this fool dey yarn sef? Who cares if you live or die? πŸ˜‚ It's practically none of my business. I have not stepped my feet into your country for over 4 years, I give no fvcks about what you're going through.

This is my last response. Wail all you can, you can even die, I care less.
I believe you are referring to your unfortunate father and mother as fo0ls
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Adaisback(f): 5:15am On May 15
Dicoomoba:

He know than your dad and mum plus your obingo because charity begins at home Obingo charity is tore and torn how would anyone belive animals and his followers ,, he cursed himself by saying he will never leave APGA , lemme tell you fear liars and double standard People like Obi
I don't lecture nonetities like you. When real Men comes along, we then can talk

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Diligence: 5:17am On May 15
We know believe that Mr Peter Obi is really a Tsunami according to His Royal Highness - Dearly Beloved Oni of Ife. The Rock - Ex-Guv Ayodele Peter Fayose also warned.

Guz: when you see reactions about whom Mr Peter Obi visits, just know that those people know how such nationalistic Strategies would yield avalanche of results to the betterment of millions of Nigerian people who have suffered untold hardship.

Mr Peter Obi has attained mastery in national unity & politics. The way we see am hey, there's no stopping MPO. His mantra: "I JUST WANT TO SEE NIGERIA WORK!" resonates with all tongues, age, gender, religions, poor or rich, small or big, tribes, & creed!

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Adaisback(f): 5:17am On May 15
favor914:
Only igbos will see nothing wrong, just like Nnamdi Kanu is not a Terrorist to Ohaneze?
someone said you are abnormal , I agree with him and am never going to dignify you again with my reply

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by greatseed: 5:17am On May 15
Throwback:
Reno has already advised both Atiku and his boy, Obi.

Political prostitutes eventually become cheesy perennial losing candidates.

Atiku and Obi political body count just dey grow without achieving the most sought after job that Tinubu landed on his very first attempt.
Na true you talk ooo! Desperacy of Obi & Atiku is shameful. Imagine even when the present govt is less than a year old, they are already running Helter skelter after wasting millions of Naira up to supreme court. Money they can use to support their village kinsmen. Atiku & Obi can never rule Nigeria. I dnt know of anyone else. But those two are sore loosers cheesy
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Coldspice: 5:35am On May 15
hammer567:

THE COMMENT YOU QUOTED DID NOT MENTION ANY TRIBE.

U QUOTED IT AND STARTED YOUR USUAL IGBO RANT.

SHARING A COUNTRY WITH ANIMAL LIKE U IS LIKE A CURSE AND PUNISHMNET.

You were one of those calling Yorubas slave last time. Now, Yorubas are President but your only destiny in life is to engage in political servitude to Atiku.
You are slaves. Dirty slaves
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Zetty177x: 5:41am On May 15
Sowore is always CLOUT chasing wuty Obi. We can never vote for u. Obi came and then stole ur shine sowore.. hahaha
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Samtob90(m): 5:41am On May 15
Beautifulday:

Repentant boko haram are also available for collaboration
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Basic123: 5:42am On May 15
MemphitzDgreat1:
I made a mistake in 2016 by supporting Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake in 2017 by supporting Prince Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

I made another mistake for supporting Tambuwal for PDP ticket in 2019

I made yet another mistake in 2021 by supporting Senator Iyorchia Ayu as PDP National Chairman.

And, most recently, I made a mistake in 2023 by supporting Sir Sim Fubara as my successor.

I know very soon he will make another mistake for supporting tinubu in 2023

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the mistake maker of the century.
SEE THE GREATEST MISTAKE MAKER BELOW!

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Zetty177x: 5:44am On May 15
Emir01:

This people don't have shame, you want to collaborate with structure of criminality? Obi and his co-travellers will be worst than what we have seen in today.

Lies PDP is far better than APC. PDP nor do 16.5 trillion naira road...now APC is stealing in trillions
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Basic123: 5:45am On May 15
Westman001:
Sowore is pained Obi did not come to him for collaboration.
πŸ˜†
Grandiose delusion

OBI went to them!...OBI is the one seeking for collaboration

Swore knows his worth!
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Basic123: 5:47am On May 15
ClearFlair:
They will always attack Peter Obi because they know he's the most qualified leader
Are you attacking other politicians because of the same reason too?

So OBI actually think PDP is the most qualified for attacking them with the word "STRUCTURE OF CRIMINALITY".

OBI people are unintelligent,I swear πŸ˜†
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Basic123: 5:48am On May 15
greggng:
It baffles me that some naive people keep attacking obi even when he is not president. Is obi responsible for the hardship Nigerians are going through as a result of bad policies of apc leadership? If a man choose peace instead of violence ...does that make him.desperate ? Obi is not prepared to play politics with bitterness . No amount of dragging will change who he is . No amount of dragging will change the hardship Nigerians are facing ..only a naive person chases rat while his house is on fire .
Is your brain working at all?
Can you see the topic of thread?
Are we discussing hardship here?
Who has blamed OBI for the hardship.

You people and fish brain!
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Basic123: 5:52am On May 15
sultanofpigs:
He lost Osun he built.. abi?
He lost Lagos he Built abi?
He lost central NIGERIA , which is FCT abi?

May 29 is democracy day abi..

People want to see him speak, all these Propaganda will end then. The news is allover Abuja

Una don cast badly.

It shows the SW are liberal voters. They voted Atiku in Osun state so it’s no big deal. Thats to show you Tinubu never rigged. At least he should be able to rig the SW states easily if he so desire.

Northerners are also liberal which explained why Tinubu could win states in the core North or pull massive votes just like MKO Abiola did in the North.

But Obi mercilessly rigged the SE which explained why he couldn’t get any reasonable votes in the core North because he dosent have the power to rig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

β€˜Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos / IDPs Scramble For Food Stuff In Borno Because Of Hunger (photos) / Richard Kpodo: Let Dickson Represent Bayelsa West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.