Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku (19307 Views)

19 Years After, My University Not Yet Standing – Former VP, Atiku Laments / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 10:58pm On May 14
ElevationD:

Oh so your know about BITTER OBI herbal mixture?

I advice you to quickly get three bottles for brain resetting. When your brain works anti clockwise, BITTER OBI normalizes it!
All this while I still thought that it was the effect of Mkpuru causing the disillusion amongst you disgruntled Obidients?

Not knowing that it was a new BITTER OBI herbal mixture causing the brain dysfunctionality.

3 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by ElevationD: 10:59pm On May 14
favor914:
Please just shut up, confused Thing.

The same you?
Are you sure you were not plucked out of a public toilet?

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by sultanofpigs: 10:59pm On May 14
I no dey sing..

MANDATE before, come dey sing
E BI PA WA OOO..... Now.

Spot the difference? grin grin

favor914:
You no dey wait for President Tinubu again? Make Jagaban come help you arrange your life.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by arsenal33: 10:59pm On May 14
sultanofpigs:
TINUBU is President, but he is still campaigning against Atiku and Peter Obi that lost...

Now I ask .. una normal so? cheesy

because they are still campaigning against him
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by sultanofpigs: 11:00pm On May 14
Arsenal do lose league.. go and sleep. grin

arsenal33:
because they are still campaigning against him
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Bliztzer: 11:01pm On May 14
favor914:
You sound terribly confused, Yet you like & admire Gringory Yes Daddy Obi?

Is that the worst you can present? If I were you I will be careful with politics and politicians. I am not a ardent fan boy of obi, if there is any reason I voted for him is because I could see through apc's lies and I don't really trust them as much as I did in 2015. I didn't expect them to beat pdp record of economic growth any more.

What is depicted in that picture is not uncommon in lagos' lcda. If you want me to present pictures of different part of lagos I have visited, I can dig out some pictures for you to see.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by bentenny(m): 11:01pm On May 14
Agbadorians go turn to Sowore supporters today....forgetting say Sowore don use tweet finish their paymaster😂😂

Robotic clowns😊

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by sultanofpigs: 11:01pm On May 14
Mkpurumiri that made Portable collect a wagon on credit abi?

Una go cry Blood

favor914:
All this while I still thought that it was the effect of Mkpuru causing the disillusion amongst you disgruntled Obidients?
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:02pm On May 14
Wickedlywicked:

Wow. So it took you more than 3 years to realize that he just can’t do it alone grin
I thought you were his structure? So your saintly Obi can now freely wine and dine with Atiku? The same Atiku that you and your ilks called thief o grin
I’m sure you will happily accept and support the devil should Obi start singing his praises. Mumu fun fun

Peter Obi won the last presidential election! Even i would admit he was naive in thinking the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance that he was up against would stand by and allow the ‘pesky nyamuree’ walk away with what they reckon is their ‘birthright’!

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by sultanofpigs: 11:02pm On May 14
I swear down...

Dem do am with RENO , after he finished TINUBU.

bentenny:
Agbadorians go turn to Sowore supporters today....forgetting say Sowore don use tweet finish their paymaster😂😂

Robotic clowns😊

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 11:02pm On May 14
Bliztzer:

Is that the worst you can present? If I were you I will be careful with politics and politicians. I am not a ardent fan boy of obi, if there is any reason I voted for him is because I could see through apc's lies and I don't really trust them as much as I did in 2015. I didn't expect them to beat pdp record of economic growth any more.

What is depicted in that picture is not uncommon in lagos' lcda. If you want me to present pictures of different part of lagos I have visited, I can dig out some pictures for you to see.

Such a Shameless Desperado Clown, that Gringory Obi of Agulu Republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 11:04pm On May 14
sultanofpigs:
Mkpurumiri that made Portable collect a wagon on credit abi?

Una go cry Blood

Maybe na Flavor, phyno, or maybe PSquare. gave that portable Clown the Mkpurumiri to sample that made him more of a public nuisance?

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by ElevationD: 11:05pm On May 14
Coldspice:

The Pdp you spent your lives serving, no be there Obi dey face so?

Go there and get beaten blue black so you can resume your cry for Biafra. grin

Do you now agree that the same people voted for your own brother to be the President twice?

If you think that electing responsible leaders is akin to football matches, then you are completely confused. Your people called Jonathan out in 2014, when he planned to remove subsidy and make petrol prices 140 naira. You all protested. Now your same brothers have increased cost of petrol to 1000 in some areas and you are silent about it.

The juju wey hold all of una no be here.

Oya receive BITTER OBI for removal of juju in your life.

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 11:07pm On May 14
ElevationD:

Do you know agree that the same people voted for your own brother to be the President twice?

Do you think electing responsible leaders is akin to football matches, then you are completely confused. Your people called Jonathan out in 2014, when he planned to remove subsidy and make petrol prices 140 naira. You all protested. Now your same brothers have increased cost of petrol to 1000 in some areas and you are silent about it.

Guy you sure say Mazi Nnamdi Kanu no go need some of your Bitter Obi for DSS custody?

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Truthsandtrusts: 11:08pm On May 14
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129955777][/quote]

Exactly..............
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by sultanofpigs: 11:08pm On May 14
All the people you called look decent.

If you drop portable into a gathering of Agberos . He will be like a drop of water in the oceans. UNTRACEABLE..

He will blend right in... grin

Because he is a lousy thug, turned musician grin

favor914:
Maybe na Flavor, phyno, or maybe PSquare. gave that portable Clown the Mkpurumiri to sample that made him more of a public nuisance?
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by DjRickyNG: 11:10pm On May 14
Beautifulday:
Black man is so stupid that they harbour hatred till date. There is not time collaboration is bad. Only fools remain without growth and progress.

Collaborating with apparent kleptocrat when u claim to b clean & innocent is ineffably stupid! Just two kleptocrats exchanging pleasantries.

2 Likes

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Bliztzer: 11:11pm On May 14
favor914:
Such a Shameless Desperado Clown, that Gringory Obi of Agulu Republic.

So, agulu is now a republic? I am surprise to read this!
And no media reported .

How can a foreigner be permitted to contest in nigeria election, what were our judiciary, legislative and executives doing? Don't we have police and paramility department that could arrest him?
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by favor914: 11:12pm On May 14
ElevationD:

Do you know agree that the same people voted for your own brother to be the President twice?

Do you think electing responsible leaders is akin to football matches, then you are completely confused. Your people called Jonathan out in 2014, when he planned to remove subsidy and make petrol prices 140 naira. You all protested. Now your same brothers have increased cost of petrol to 1000 in some areas and you are silent about it.

Quite obvious that you are the one confused, & totally short minded, who are the u people? Hypocrites embarked on a strike in 2012, come dey blame others in 2024?

Or can you swear that you supported the removal of petrol subsidy by Jonathan Ebele?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/labour-declares-total-strike-monday/

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Madups(m): 11:14pm On May 14
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129955777][/quote] this people attacking obi.. May be they would have organised a party if obi stormed atiku's. residence with arms and may be a couple of thugs to boot cos i dont seem to understand.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Wickedlywicked: 11:14pm On May 14
LOVEALAIGBO:

Peter Obi won the last presidential election! Even i would admit he was naive in thinking the Fulani/Yoruba hegemonic alliance that he was up against would stand by and allow the ‘pesky nyamuree’ walk away with what they reckon is their ‘birthright’!
In short, you are now agreeing with me that this pesky Nyamiree is just simply s enseless for going back to eat his vomit and for believing that those thieves you rubbished last year would be willing to help him now, right?
So pls, for now, I don’t want to see you putting Obi and integrity in the same sentence henceforth because he can’t still be claiming “saint” like he did last year and be wining and dining with other known crooks like him.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by eagleu: 11:21pm On May 14
Beautifulday:
Black man is so stupid that they harbour hatred till date. There is not time collaboration is bad. Only fools remain without growth and progress.

Don't waste your time. Tinubu agents like Sowore and Reno are already having chest pain.

1 Like

Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by naijastusa: 11:43pm On May 14
Beautifulday:

May God give you more wisdom. I know what you mean wink
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by herich(m): 11:45pm On May 14
Wetin concern Sowore dis matter
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Nyamiriflathed: 11:50pm On May 14
herich:
Wetin concern Sowore dis matter
He is right to call out the hypocrisy. Obidients tagged PDP and APC as structure of criminality. What is Obi going back to do with those his supporters called criminals.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Khyrvxjzy: 11:52pm On May 14
Throwback:

Hahahahaha!

Una don dey humble ooo
no loud am
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Heffalump(m): 11:53pm On May 14
Jokerman:
But Obi is not the president.

Let's focus on BAT and leave Obi alone...

They're so shameless that they can't talk about the president in power, under which the country is suffering from multiple economic fractures and hopelessness.
Bunch of idioots
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by iamfactor(m): 12:24am On May 15
opamoses1:
Hahaha. This Sowore get bad mouth.
You can't shame the shameless. PO is shameless.

From Atiku to Saraki to Lamido. At this rate, he would visit the devil in hell if it would help him become the president.

Nlfpmod mynd44 fergie001. Abeg. Where is the lie in what Sowore said?

But story has it, it was Atiku that invited him and he (Atiku) was also the first to post it on his X official handle.
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by verdade: 12:31am On May 15
Goodvibes007:
He returned to his vomit like a dog LMAO.

Same way your parent's returned to their vomit like dogs they are
Lol
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by verdade: 12:33am On May 15
Nyamiriflathed:

Let me help you add picture to enrich your post..

Like foolish son like parents
Re: Structure Of Criminality: Sowore Slams Peter Obi For Meeting Former VP Atiku by Omoapena(m): 12:34am On May 15
LOVEALAIGBO:

So you think Peter Obi is reaching out to Atiku and others to help him rig the next presidential election by deploying state resources, influence and power to compromise the process…..not to mention deployment of agberos to break heads of those voting in opposition strongholds and scatter proceedings!? You honestly think that’s what Peter Obi is aiming for?

Obviously he can't reach out for what you mentioned, but he's definitely reaching out for collaboration if not collaboration, what else will he be reaching out for?

I won't be surprised if he later defect back to PDP..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / Senate Conducts Last Lap Of Ministerial Screening - Live Update / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.