Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) (26814 Views)

Tired of Looking for a buyer/seller on properties? Search No Further!!! / From 1 Room To Up To 4 Bedroom To Let/Sale In Isolo,Oke Afa,Ikotun,Bucknor,Agodo / Invest On Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by AbuTwins: 10:14am On May 15
All these are gonna! cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by CheapHomes1: 10:14am On May 15
goslowgoslow:

To hell with all of them, they should go back to the east.
how do you that all the owners of buildings on that land are igbos?
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Gist4u: 10:19am On May 15
Nigerians and stubbornness na 5 and 6.

Nigerian singer Portable has been arr£sted after he initially jumped fence to avoid being arrested because he didn't complete the payment for a vehicle he purchased.
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XnSuuizBXg?si=MFu2iEr02M8NQuGZ
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 10:19am On May 15
I don't care if is Igbos, Yorubas or any tribe blocking the cannal, just free the cannal..

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 10:22am On May 15
JohnnA1:
Very good.

You either comply OR you ship out.

This is Lagos; not your village.

This is YORUBALAND!

Eko O ni baje o...

Thunder Faya you.. Lagos is for every Nigerians. Has your father or lineage bought a single block in Lagos? Anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Golan007: 10:24am On May 15
CheapHomes1:
who are the saboteurs you are referring to? is it the landlords or the lagos state government officials that because of their selfish interests decided to look the other way when these houses where being built?

You commit a crime and cry in court about the police not arresting you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by arantess: 10:24am On May 15
JohnnA1:
Very good.

This is YORUBALAND!

Eko O ni baje o...

but you are like qudus and the likes..

na una loud pass but you are not lagosians and you dont have land there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Airlord2030: 10:25am On May 15
Meti99:
Lagos does not belong to Yorubas... It is a land for everybody
go and tell that to sanwoolu.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Mexyz(m): 10:26am On May 15
I really don't know how people are comfortable building houses near waterways or canals, I mean anything can happen and you find yourself in the middle of the sea by morning.
Kudos to LASG, those houses should be pulled down abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Pootle: 10:27am On May 15
people are wicked o them sand fill river grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:28am On May 15
After 1st term and 2nd term win in tribunal be ready for fearless Governance.
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by lapintoz: 10:28am On May 15
Some people are just mad walahi......small time you will see crocodile tears with the support of cry cry daddy.....

Barawo banzaa

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Elibaba1: 10:29am On May 15
JohnnA1:
Very good.

This is YORUBALAND!

Eko O ni baje o...

Lmaooo. Yoruba land that was/is not developed by Yoruba Governors. Dan Buroba, Lagos belongs to ALL NIGERIANS‼️ after all 97% of critical infrastructures in that useless state belongs to the FG and and private partnerships. From Surulere Stadium,Third mainland bridge built by IBB, National Theatre, UNILAG, Various Estates, Naval bases, Apapa Sea port, Murtala Mohammed Airport, Tafawa Balewa Square etc. I don’t want to name private ownerships like Dangote company and the rest. If you remove Federal presence from the most tiny state in Nigeria, Nothing, Absolutely nothing will be left to be desired in that swamp. 😂😂😂😂😂

If them born you well, List Ten (10 major infrastructures belonging to Lagos state Government in Lagos) if them born you well.
Very useless‼️ No be Only Yoruba state. Mtcheww!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by CheapHomes1: 10:29am On May 15
Golan007:

You commit a crime and cry in court about the police not arresting you.
I dont understand. how is that related to what I asked?
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Adammamon: 10:31am On May 15
You igbos they craze no be small, when it comes to lagos na everybody get am, but when it comes to crude oil na Deltans get am and na imo get the gas, una no well at all for that side.

DrAkpamudehe:

Thunder Faya you.. Lagos is for every Nigerians. Has your father or lineage bought a single block in Lagos? Anuofia

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by trytillmake(m): 10:31am On May 15
Nairalanders pls comment constructively without criticism not igbo this yoruba that, seeing this picture alone the person that sandfilled this canal should be jailed straight, this is wat I expect from comments not tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by DrAkpamudehe: 10:33am On May 15
Adammamon:
You igbos they craze no be small, when it comes to lagos na everybody get am, but when it comes to crude oil na Deltans get am and na imo get the gas, una no well at all for that side.

Is it normal for an ofe mmanu descendant like you who is from one village in south west maybe iragbiji or wherever, and who doesn't even have a single block in Lagos to also claim Lagos?
No be juju be that?

1 Share

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by hopexter(m): 10:33am On May 15
jmoore:
One crucial question is, what were the goverment authorities doing when these guys were sand filling the area and built houses on it?

Looking at the map, I support the demolition.

The government don’t usually know all activities going on in the states except being reported.
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Chucks13: 10:35am On May 15
They have be served notice but will never listen and when bulldozer comes they will term it witch hunting and hatred.

Keep watching they will be here to cry witch hunting soon...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:35am On May 15
CheapHomes1:
how do you that all the owners of buildings on that land are igbos?
I don't care whoever owns the buildings, don't build on canal.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by ebufa: 10:35am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Make dem no later shout tribalism.

After dealing with them, go for the buildings under electric wires. The law has always been there but inconsiderate humans are building houses under electric wires. Some even carve roofs around electric poles, which clearly shows that the poles were there before the buildings were started.

But the government should also jail all the ministry of lands workers that signed documents for those buildings. Don't punish only one person for an offense committed by many.

You must b e blind.......how many houses are blocking the canal there.......? They are just looking for whom to victimize

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Beremx(f): 10:36am On May 15
Only 48hrs? Lol
After government will lie that they were given two years
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by immortalcrown(m): 10:36am On May 15
ebufa:
You must b e blind.......how many houses are blocking the canal there.......? They are just looking for whom to victimize
Have you measured the gap between the buildings and the canals and confirmed that the buildings are legal?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:37am On May 15
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Are you rats no longer from Ogbese in Ondo state and the other one from Iragbiji in Osun State?
What incoherent gibberish is this one saying abi your medication don finish?
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Bliztzer: 10:37am On May 15
JohnnA1:
Very good.

This is YORUBALAND!

Eko O ni baje o...

Who said it is igboland or arewaland?
Tribal sentiment won't do us any good, if you a particular tribe so much that you target them for everything. Is nt it high time we break this one Nigeria scam.

In one occasion, I wrote to lagos waste management and another agency in charge of arresting and punishing people responsible for iindiscriminate/llegal disposal of waste. I even point out the impact is having on our carnalsl till date no one has come. Who are those breaking the law against indiscriminate dumping of waste in lagos?
80% are yorubas. 0ver 60% houses built along the carnal path in my area are owned by yorubas, and I know some of this people personally.

Yoruba ponu!
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by ebufa: 10:37am On May 15
Paraman:
Some Nigerians are wicked sef

Government needs to start jailing this saboteurs.

Some people will claim the Lagos State Govt is targeting their properties but the pigs will mock Lagos state when the state get flooded

Mumu....I hope you are not calling a particular people pigs ? H
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by CheapHomes1: 10:42am On May 15
goslowgoslow:

I don't care whoever owns the buildings, don't build on canal.
if you dont care, then what is this about?
goslowgoslow:

To hell with all of them, they should go back to the east.
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:44am On May 15
goslowgoslow:

What incoherent gibberish is this one saying abi your medication don finish?

You are busy claiming Lagos why the same Lagos just dumped you and your likes in one forest sometimes ago
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:44am On May 15
JohnnA1:
Very good.

This is YORUBALAND!

Eko O ni baje o...
don't worry we will soon send you back to your village.
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 10:44am On May 15
Lagos is indeed a very dirty piggery. Why are people still living under such dirty environment?
Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Fafesot: 10:45am On May 15
Meti99:
Lagos does not belong to Yorubas...
It is a land for everybody
Explain pls... bcuz I'm an indigen of Lagos and I'm Yoruba, pls tell me how my fathers' land is "no man's land".

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Serves Notice On Properties Blocking Oke-Afa Cannal (pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:47am On May 15
jmoore:
One crucial question is, what were the goverment authorities doing when these guys were sand filling the area and built houses on it?
Looking at the map, I support the demolition.

Make dem check am well.

Na during Tinubu governorship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Single Guy With Income Of #60,000 Build A House / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) / Pictures Of Burj Khalifa Tallest Building In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.