Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Uncyclopedia Article Abt Nigeria - I Think It Is Very Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncyclopedia Article Abt Nigeria - I Think It Is Very Funny (857 Views)

The Nigeria I Handed Over To Buhari Was The Biggest Economy In Africa – jonathan / The Unilag Rape Case - I Think It Was Consensual - My Opinion / Govt Identifies 1,497 Illegal Routes To Nigeria: I Say Add Another 1,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncyclopedia Article Abt Nigeria - I Think It Is Very Funny by PeeDaVinci: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Uncyclopedia Article Abt Nigeria - I Think It Is Very Funny by koruji(m): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2011
If you are looking for a really good belly-laugh . . . read what is at that link. When you are done go to United States, Algeria, and so on.

Check out this portion of Nigerian "history":
While Nigeria itself doesn't have electricity, the country still is capable of using electrical goods, as all Nigerian bibles come complete with a plug socket built into the back cover. This enables Nigerians to run electrical goods from their blind faith, by connecting their appliance to the bible.

Nigeria is also well known for its high turnaround of deceased royalty and businessmen, all who happen to die in tragic circumstances and fail to leave wills or notes to their left of kin behind. As of the writing of this article, Nigeria has run to 42,978,341 separate royal dynasties in 50 years and the average Nigerian business elects a new CEO on emergency session every 6 hours.
Re: Uncyclopedia Article Abt Nigeria - I Think It Is Very Funny by PeeDaVinci: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2011
“May I borrow your card number? I'll give it back, I promise”
~ Dr Dolubasao Jabangway
“Oh look, it says here this guy from Nigeria will give me $5,000,000 if I give him $5,000”
~ Oscar Wilde
“Why won't anyone help me transfer my money to their bank account? I got the $5,000,000 right here, and you can keep 20%, just please, help me transfer it, no really, I'm serious, ”
~ Prince Olajuwon II on Email offers
“All customers not flying first class; please leave the plane momentarily and help give it a push start. Thank you for flying Nigeria airways.”
~ Nigeria Airways

(1) (Reply)

40 Iddo Traders Arrested By Fashola's Govt / Kaduna Auto Spare Part Dealers Down Tools Over Explosion / Oil Subsidy Removal:my Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.