Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody (24934 Views)

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by phygo89(m): 12:50pm On May 15
Life no portable forget say we wan de comfortable.
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Kharol1234: 12:50pm On May 15
who wan even stand as surety for am?
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by TheAlchemist: 12:50pm On May 15
Even MC Oluomo has switched his phone to DND... Portable welcome to course life 101.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Cregon: 12:51pm On May 15
I once watched a clip where this man spoke against celebrities living fake lives and how he only buys what he is able to afford...cars and houses inclusive. He earned my respect as I admired that contentment spirit......so it was all a LIE?

4 Likes

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Aboks(m): 12:51pm On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba
Tunubu the failure= yoruba

Haba, agbado people na only una dey Nigeria?

A sophristicated tribe indeed

Lol

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by TableLeg(m): 12:52pm On May 15
Lol.
The Lord is your strength, Habib Okikiola! grin
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by obaidan: 12:52pm On May 15
I know Portable is an idiot but this looks like an abuse of his rights. Debt issue is a civil case. Except there's another thing apart from the debt, why are u detaining a debtor.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by DrAkpamudehe: 12:53pm On May 15
Kiwtokng:
what about Obiwanne Invictus Obi

Allison madueke

Etc

Make ona dey try get sense for this forum

Etc na person name? Mugu
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by simplyOJ(m): 12:53pm On May 15
hurryup123:
How you go carry clear eye give portable motor on credit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I tire. The person go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Smithcole70(m): 12:53pm On May 15
He's going run away if anyone stands as surety for him. Omo olalomi weyrey😆 😆

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by ElevationD: 12:54pm On May 15
Now there are certain stars that he can no longer buga to. All the stars he abused would turn around to call him “elewon”.

That would be too much o.
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by faceland: 12:54pm On May 15
Kingray10:
No body wan help this guy, A WHOLE PORTABLE OOO.
this reminds me of those praying for his grace grin

He need to find someone that he trust that is a little educated (may be a fellow celebrity if he is afraid of being scammed).

How can he run from police? To hide where? When he has businesses.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by DrAkpamudehe: 12:54pm On May 15
cathodekazim:

Seun
Seunm
Myn44
OAM
Semi4lyf

I forgot to add that your useless agbado brother wey dem dey call James Brown aka princess of Africa... You go report tire.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Mrice22: 12:57pm On May 15
G wagon abi GLE.. cause I hear say na 27meter car en purchase.. G wagon na 27 meter?

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Pootle: 1:02pm On May 15
the same polices and efcc that is yet to arrest a former governor on the run
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by thatigboman: 1:07pm On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba
James Brown aka princess of Africa= Yoruba

yet if there's a there's a thread about a crime by an igboman, they will all out and be shouting developer
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by thatigboman: 1:08pm On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

I forgot to add that your useless agbado brother wey dem dey call James Brown aka princess of Africa... You go report tire.

what is the report all about? I don't understand
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Morenikeji090(m): 1:10pm On May 15
You Dey mad James brown not a Yoruba person you just wake up sleeping dog
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Morenikeji090(m): 1:13pm On May 15
So this Mumu name James Chukwueze Obialor called James brown ma Yoruba name you Dey mad well
DrAkpamudehe:

2 Likes

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by obaidan: 1:14pm On May 15
The problem is not the money, d real problem is which respectable person go do surety for portable when d person know say portable fit disappear.
U go do surety, when portable disappear, na ur own passport dem go seize, na u no go get freedom again, Dey help police find portable
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by peterboro: 1:16pm On May 15
Who passed this judgement that he couldn't meet up the bail condition?

NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY THINK..
Nigeria still has its law and separation of power.

IT IS STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE TO ARREST A POPULAR PERSON LIKE PORTABLE BECAUSE OF DEBT WITHOUT GOING ABOUT IT PROPERLY.

He has big lawyers as friends and as fans.
THEY WILL TEACH POLICE SMALL LAW.

Femi Falana will just be laughing over this.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Kusu12: 1:16pm On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba

Who is this IPOB cannibal and obirodent miscreant?

3 Likes

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by kYjelly2: 1:22pm On May 15
Besides him jumping the fence, what did he do that deserves jail time?

See a lot of people on here supporting this makes me wonder.

I read the car agreement and the penalty for failure to pay is forfeiture and not jail.

It's like giving a corolla to an Uber driver and he fails to meet up, you simply collect the car.

Unless of course you have a runner that damages the vehicle, but even if the guy runs, as long as he leaves the car behind, you simply drive it away
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Tizu(m): 1:22pm On May 15
So Nigeria Police is now a debt recovery agency. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by kYjelly2: 1:23pm On May 15
Check out this car repossession video in the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMVzbqe6PQ

No arrest, nothing, just collect the car and bounce.
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by victorbass1234: 1:28pm On May 15
Manny21:
Portable should get a good lawyer and sue the police. The extant law im in Nigeria is:
The Police are not and should not in any community of civilized people be used as debt or levy collectors, or in the resolution or settlement of disputes amongst people, as such use of Policemen often lead to infringement on the fundamental rights of others IGWE V. EZEANOCHIE (2010)

No please.
If u owe me money
And I ask you to pay and u don’t pay within the time agreed. You breached a contract.
There must have been a written agreement on payment modalities. When you don’t do that you breach the contract. That is not a civil case anymore. Owning money is not criminal ok.
I hear you
But when you refuse to pay the money after all talks pleading and begging and negotiation. It becomes a breach of contract.
Ok so now can police be involved in that one or not ?
Ok.
So who do we call. What law enforcement should be called when a debtor owning several millions refuses to pay after asking him to settle his debt amicably and keeps turning the tables.

Nigerians and follow mentality.
The lawyer said trash.
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by cathodekazim: 1:32pm On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

Son of perdition
Upon pigz
Mpurumiri drug addictz
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Malawian(m): 1:34pm On May 15
Make them just place Ika of Lagos for the same cell as Mummy of Lagos. I wan check something.
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by able20(m): 1:41pm On May 15
Fake life of yeye celebraties in the Jungle.
Later bloggers will say Potable naa Billionaire
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Manny21: 1:42pm On May 15
First class ignoramus. Displaying ignorance pure and applied.
victorbass1234:

No please.
If u owe me money
And I ask you to pay and u don’t pay within the time agreed. You breached a contract.
There must have been a written agreement on payment modalities. When you don’t do that you breach the contract. That is not a civil case anymore. Owning money is not criminal ok.
I hear you
But when you refuse to pay the money after all talks pleading and begging and negotiation. It becomes a breach of contract.
Ok so now can police be involved in that one or not ?
Ok.
So who do we call. What law enforcement should be called when a debtor owning several millions refuses to pay after asking him to settle his debt amicably and keeps turning the tables.

Nigerians and follow mentality.
The lawyer said trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Management Releases Official Statement About His Arrest / Iyanya And Fan In Instagram Fight / 2Baba Invites Demmie Vee On Stage At Fela Concert (Video, Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.