Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody (24895 Views)

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by CorrectionFLuid: 6:40pm On May 15
hurryup123:
How you go carry clear eye give portable motor on credit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wan know who go surety for am first cheesy
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by CorrectionFLuid: 6:41pm On May 15
Akalia:
The guy "F" up. His reputation go drop following this scandal.

Which reputation abeg cheesy
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by greggng: 7:16pm On May 15
Manny21:
Portable should get a good lawyer and sue the police. The extant law im in Nigeria is:
The Police are not and should not in any community of civilized people be used as debt or levy collectors, or in the resolution or settlement of disputes amongst people, as such use of Policemen often lead to infringement on the fundamental rights of others IGWE V. EZEANOCHIE (2010)

Sometimes we confuse ourselves ...when people have issue the report the matter to police ...whether civil or criminal matter are first reported to the police . But if you fail to honor police invitation...then you are breaking the law in way . If police is not first port of call then tell me.who handles civil case... from police they can now move to court .
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Wedideas(m): 8:07pm On May 15
The way he fly fence, he cannot meet bail conditions nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6pVKcxfNqQ
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by bishopjoe02(m): 10:38pm On May 15
Manny21:
Portable should get a good lawyer and sue the police. The extant law im in Nigeria is:
The Police are not and should not in any community of civilized people be used as debt or levy collectors, or in the resolution or settlement of disputes amongst people, as such use of Policemen often lead to infringement on the fundamental rights of others IGWE V. EZEANOCHIE (2010)

I believe there was an agreement sign, it should be a breach in agreement
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Obierika(m): 3:24pm On May 16
ChinemeremFidel:
Person wey buy house for 100 million of recent?
Oya keep believing social media

All na audio grin
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Dbakre1: 10:17pm On May 19
I want to believe u are not referring to me as stupid. Well if u are, it shows how well educated and civil u are.
It's an open forum where everyone is allowed to express views inoffensively.
I congratulate u for not being stupid like other good people here.
Continue sir

jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE REALLY VERY STUPID

WHEN HE BOUGHT THE CAR DID IT HAVE PROBLEM?

WHEN HE DROVE IT FOR 1 WEEK DID IT HAVE PROBLEM?

WHEN HE DROVE IT FOR ONE MONTH DID IT HAVE PROBLEM?

IT'S LIKE ME BUYING A DRESS FROM YOU AND WHEN I BOUGHT THE DRESS EVERYTHING WAS FINE THEN I GO ON AND ROCK THE DRESS FOR A WHILE THEN I LATER SAY AFTER ROCKING THE DRESS ANYHOW THAT I WON'T PAY YOU THE BALANCE BECAUSE THE DRESS IS TEARING

HOPE YOU CAN SEE HOW STUPID ALL OF YOU BLOCK HEADS ARE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Sid Shows-off Lekki Home / Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details / Photos From Pasuma's 45th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.