Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody (24922 Views)

Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Portable Taken Back To Prison After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by onatisi(m): 1:42pm On May 15
sammy larry should go and bail him naa . isnt he a good surety ?
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by DrAkpamudehe: 1:42pm On May 15
cathodekazim:

Son of perdition
Upon pigz
Mpurumiri drug addictz

This one is in serious pains already.
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Mayhem1: 1:42pm On May 15
Light78:
Many celebrities live fake lives. Who are the people promoting them? Some good people who give them attention and reactions.
He can afford 14m. The guy na cultist that is how they behave, they don’t like paying for things
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Kingray10: 1:44pm On May 15
faceland:

He need to find someone that he trust that is a little educated (may be a fellow celebrity if he is afraid of being scammed).

How can he run from police? To hide where? When he has businesses.
He is still living street life even when level has changed.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by ebufa: 1:44pm On May 15
IBB007:
lol…fake life

No be only am o! That wicked sef follow! Always claiming what he does not have!
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Ediffizy: 1:44pm On May 15
E no concern me joh...we meeeuve
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Chicentt(f): 1:45pm On May 15
You are just a TRIBALISTIC BIGOT. sad
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba
Tunubu the failure= yoruba
James Brown aka princess of Africa= Yoruba

Haba, agbado people na only una dey Nigeria?

A sophristicated tribe indeed

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Dbakre1: 1:47pm On May 15
I don't really think he's one of those living fake lives, he has the balance of 14 million to pay but there's an issue concerning some problems in the car that he's been trying to sort with the dealer. Perhaps they couldn't reach compromise and the latter took a faster step.
However I blame him for fleeing cowardly through a fence to evade arrest, I also condemn the unprofessional forceful arrest. I strongly believe he would have honoured a police invitation.

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by jubrilELsudan: 1:50pm On May 15
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by jubrilELsudan: 1:56pm On May 15
Dbakre1:
I don't really think he's one of those living fake loves, he has the balance of 14 million to pay but there's an issue concerning some problems of the car that he's been trying to sort with the dealer. Perhaps they couldn't reach compromise and the latter took a faster step.
However I blame him for fleeing cowardly through a fence to evade arrest, I also condemn the unprofessional forceful arrest. I strongly believe he would have honoured a police invitation.

YOU ARE REALLY VERY STUPID

WHEN HE BOUGHT THE CAR DID IT HAVE PROBLEM?

WHEN HE DROVE IT FOR 1 WEEK DID IT HAVE PROBLEM?

WHEN HE DROVE IT FOR ONE MONTH DID IT HAVE PROBLEM?

IT'S LIKE ME BUYING A DRESS FROM YOU AND WHEN I BOUGHT THE DRESS EVERYTHING WAS FINE THEN I GO ON AND ROCK THE DRESS FOR A WHILE THEN I LATER SAY AFTER ROCKING THE DRESS ANYHOW THAT I WON'T PAY YOU THE BALANCE BECAUSE THE DRESS IS TEARING

HOPE YOU CAN SEE HOW STUPID ALL OF YOU BLOCK HEADS ARE?

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by victorbass1234: 2:08pm On May 15
Manny21:
First class ignoramus. Displaying ignorance pure and applied.
Sorry oh.
Moronic emeritus professor.
What other type iof stupidity is used to explain when u counter a point and you can not give yours in return.
You said I was ignorant. Wisdom demands that you put your own WISE explanations

But no , foolishness runs in your family
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Shikena(m): 2:13pm On May 15
Oga off mic oh, if they go do headcount for just one jail in India this case don close be that.

DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Chicagograduate(m): 2:13pm On May 15
Manny21:
Portable should get a good lawyer and sue the police. The extant law im in Nigeria is:
The Police are not and should not in any community of civilized people be used as debt or levy collectors, or in the resolution or settlement of disputes amongst people, as such use of Policemen often lead to infringement on the fundamental rights of others IGWE V. EZEANOCHIE (2010)
What if you are the complainant and the buyer refused to settle you?What will you do?
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by MaziObinnaokija: 2:29pm On May 15
sad if they include our own Biafrans bros now,it is yoot like you that'll CRY..
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by MaziObinnaokija: 2:32pm On May 15
Chicagograduate:
What if you are the complainant and the buyer refused to settle you?What will you do?
He go FAST and PRAY
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Adelivinggreat(m): 3:03pm On May 15
Manny21:
Portable should get a good lawyer and sue the police. The extant law im in Nigeria is:
The Police are not and should not in any community of civilized people be used as debt or levy collectors, or in the resolution or settlement of disputes amongst people, as such use of Policemen often lead to infringement on the fundamental rights of others IGWE V. EZEANOCHIE (2010)

Please in this case, which agency is permitted by law to recover debt
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by dododawa1: 3:06pm On May 15
Celebrity and fake life
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by gassbee: 3:09pm On May 15
Manny21:
person wey never fit meet bail conditions na him u dey advice to go get lawyer. Him go tay for there til him head correct
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Benincity: 3:11pm On May 15
Okay now

Between 200k/300k salary

Specialized Genres Needed
*Werewolf*
Tropes
Rejected mate
Second chance mate
Betrayal Revenge

*Billionaire romance*
One night stand
Secretary/CEO
Contract Marriage

Important Points To Note:
Please Avoid this project if you write with AI or any other form of artificially aided writing.
Emphasis on No Plagiarism.
Payments starts at 2N per word but there's room for increase if Job delivery is great.
Writer will be expected to write and submit Daily.
Payment is monthly and grosses between 200k to 300k.

If you're interested and you're capable of moving on with this stated points kindly send a message to writerforhire361@gmail.com
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Bonapart(m): 3:33pm On May 15
AlexBells:
Legend keeps doing what he knows how to do best, entertaining the world with his craze and mediocrity. Can’t love him less
you're clearly unwell if this is your legend. What an abuse of word
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Skypeaceconsult: 3:40pm On May 15
Na setup to join brotherhood of Bobrisky in prison. U get

uote author=hurryup123 post=129965283]How you go carry clear eye give portable motor on credit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quote]
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by AlexBells(m): 4:05pm On May 15
Bonapart:
you're clearly unwell if this is your legend. What an abuse of word
So what’s your definition of legend, whatever you do, do it well, in the real of corporate craze, he’s a legend
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Scatterscatter(m): 4:22pm On May 15
DrAkpamudehe:

Bobrisky= Yoruba
Portable= Yoruba
Hush puppy= Yoruba...
FFK= Yoruba

It's so funny how you label Tinubu a failure.
A one time Senator, 2 time Governor of Lagos State and the current president of Nigeria.

So it's either you are an illiterate that you don't know the meaning of the word "failure" or you have failed so much in your life that you no longer know that there is another word called "success"
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Sleekfingers: 4:35pm On May 15
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

Bail condition?

What a useless country......
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Aguiyimba(m): 4:35pm On May 15
AlexBells:
Legend keeps doing what he knows how to do best, entertaining the world with his craze and mediocrity. Can’t love him less

Fake life
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by Matabue1985: 4:36pm On May 15
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
I watched the video and I could not stop laughing because portable mind dey well he thought he was dealing with American police but him non know say Nigeria police non get joy I remembered when some police men caught me with rizzla in enerhen junction I was trying to prove stubborn warri pikin and struggling with them na so them suspend me and till I reach station my leg non touch ground and my mind dey well and I later dey roll peace with them WHEN EVER IT COMES TO NIGERIA POLICE NON Bleep OH JUST COMPLY WITH THEM BECAUSE THOSE MEN NON GET JOY OH LOL LOL
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by InvertedHammer: 4:42pm On May 15
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]

/
Do you mean that in this day and age, a Daily Post reporter does not know the difference between a Mercedes G-Wagon and Mercedes GLE?

/
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:59pm On May 15
faceland:

I hope it's just publicity stunt.

It's a stunt to keep him in d news

Portable is far richer than 14metree

It was all staged

1 Like

Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by IkeAbuja: 5:02pm On May 15
This is the reason during their old age their life becomes miserable; lies and fake life finally Portable na werey
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by ufotunang: 5:34pm On May 15
Who will stand as a surety for portable... nobody.. because he can escape and you the surety you are in big wahala
Re: Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody by CorrectionFLuid: 6:39pm On May 15
Who go wan do surety for portable? cheesy

Except na pesin ewu craze pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Olagoroye Faleyimu: "JJC Skillz Will Marry 7 Wives" / "I Am Responsible For The Red Hair Trend In Nigeria" - Cynthia Morgan / Eleanor Chisom Okoye Goes To Church: Ifeoma & Jude Okoye Dedicate Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.