Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity (8139 Views)

Gbajabiamila Hails Sam Onuigbo, Describes Him As Dogged / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On May 15
Eriokanmi:
Such a comment as this, can only come from yarimo grin. Rivers can never, and will never become an apc state. The earlier you guys know this, the better.
thank God comrade WIKE is a PDP member 🤣
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by matrixmuzi: 2:30pm On May 15
yarimo:
FUBARA must be drunk while making that statements, otti is a disgrace to good governernce

Animal
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Newton2024: 2:39pm On May 15
yarimo:
FUBARA must be drunk while making that statements, otti is a disgrace to good governernce
You may think you are doing the job they hired you for until you find yourself in a psychiatric hospital. Many things are wrong with your brain and mind.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Eriokanmi: 2:45pm On May 15
yarimo:
thank God comrade WIKE is a PDP member 🤣
True...pdp by name but apc by action
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by ClearFlair: 2:51pm On May 15
yarimo:
FUBARA must be drunk while making that statements, otti is a disgrace to good governernce in Abia state undecided

Everyone can see who the drunk person here is
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Oneday82: 3:00pm On May 15
The man with 9 lives... Nothing will happen to you, you have majority behind you. If any baggar tries shit, we use Otapiapia on them

Na you were know 8 years is dusted and seal. Let the Abuja Agbero come and dance again.

As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them, as e dey pain them na so e go dey sweet us.
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by slowice(m): 3:03pm On May 15
yarimo:
FUBARA must be drunk while making that statements, otti is a disgrace to good governernce in Abia state undecided

High BP drug sef Don dey expensive, with the way you are going, I wonder where you go see money treat yourself when time come

1 Like

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by phorget(m): 3:05pm On May 15
yarimo:

Eeya! sorry o!
I know that the definition of a good governance to you is the type of governance Ebola is dishing out to Nigerians right now.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Patojargz: 3:55pm On May 15
yarimo:

Wetin ds werey dey talk? Any of ur past governors do half of wetin oti don do?

Mad pipo everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by CountinBlessins(m): 4:41pm On May 15
yarimo:

Says an aboki who sells duya (yam) in traffic 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💯🔥

1 Like

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Yedike: 4:46pm On May 15
We all know the reason he invited Gov. Otti was to buy sympathy from Obi*iots. Anybody they support fails woefully. Fubara's time in the Brick House is numbered.
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by DrChukki: 5:08pm On May 15
yarimo:

We like that type of disgrace...

If what Okezie and TA Orji did in their tenure is good governance, I pray, may such continue to be your experience till the day you will leave this earth...

Can I hear your loudest amen...
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by yarimo(m): 5:26pm On May 15
DrChukki:

We like that type of disgrace...

If what Okezie and TA Orji did in their tenure is good governance, I pray, may such continue to be your experience till the day you will leave this earth...

Can I hear your loudest amen...
grin grin

Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Manager001: 9:35pm On May 15
Otti remains 001 among all the current governors for now
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Prince2324: 9:40pm On May 15
Otti, the nightmare of ewedu boys.
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by PBeni(m): 9:23am On May 16
yarimo:

I've been watching this guy from a distance criticize Gov. Alex Otti repeatedly.

Guy are you okay? Do you have a personal issue with the governor?
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by PBeni(m): 9:25am On May 16
yarimo:

I've been watching this guy from a distance criticize Gov. Alex Otti repeatedly.

Guy are you okay? Do you have a personal issue with the governor?

For real, you are becoming a nuisance on this forum and it's nauseating.. angry
Re: Fubara Praises Alex Otti, Describes Him As A Man Of Integrity by Ofunaofu: 9:40am On May 16
yarimo:

The only person who is always drunk while making a statement is Wike. He said he drinks 40-year-old whiskey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

63 Arrested In Hunt For Abductors Of Okonjo-iweala's Mum / Meet Dr Eni Njoku Jnr, Son Of The First VC Of Unilag Who Works For NASA / Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.