Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death (40433 Views)

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by SoNature(m): 3:45pm On May 15
Why do people allow the devil to use them?
After using you, he will flee, your eyes go clear and start regretting.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by AngelicBeing: 3:46pm On May 15
sad
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Omoawoke: 3:46pm On May 15
sulaak:

Stop Japa

You have no reason to leave Nigeria if you are over 30 and have a family and career.

Nigeria's skills, education and training are not recognised in the frustration of doing low-skilled and mundane tasks, which will have an impact on your mental well-being and lead to a mental breakdown. A trained civil engineer working in Tesco (stacking shelves) with a wife cheating on him has nothing to lose.

Stay in Nigeria and fight for your country.

And who told you your opinion counts?
Everybody has a choice to do whatever they wish with their lives. And even putting an age gap shows you are really not okay upstairs. Live and let others live.
Japa has nothing to do with being a murderer

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Karleb(m): 3:47pm On May 15
MT:
This is what extreme frustration can do.

A trained Engineer doing a security work in the cold, he will definitely gets frustrated.

The wife might even be taunting him for not bringing enough to settle their bills, which will aggravate his frustration.

I assume he was earning good money in Nigeria as a trained engineer before moving to the UK.

This is one of the dark side of relocation which people do not pay attention to.

If you are in the middle class in Nigeria and earning averagely good money, think twice before you relocate. You can only relocate if you are legitimately getting married to your spouse who is a legal resident or you have a job which pays better as a middle class over there.

The grass is not always greener at the other side.

Or maybe he is just a horrible human being with murder tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by NairaMaster1(m): 3:48pm On May 15
NaijaRoyalty:
Olubunmi abodunde , why na ?

You cannot mine skull in UK and get away with it
kikikiki
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by MT: 3:49pm On May 15
Karleb:

Or maybe he is just a horrible human being with murder tendencies.

I doubt this.

Otherwise he would have killed her in Nigeria.

Dude possibly gets frustrated and enters into depression. He starts to suspect his wife.

Most men suspect their wives once they are broke.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by iyatrustee(f): 3:50pm On May 15
Emeskhalifa:
So they could not enter to rescue the woman till they got an approval from their superior?
My question is, if it were to be a white couple, would they have been waiting till they get a permission?

Don't bring any racial innuendo's into this. If it is their standard procedure, then they have done what is expected. Unless you are sure they deliberately refused to act.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Szdorf: 3:51pm On May 15
UK with there useless laws
If the police have force there way, the situation should have been reversed, I mean the woman may not be killed by her devil husband. They now waiting outside watching and expecting d order from above ,what a sane country
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:54pm On May 15
LordIsaac:

“Can make me stay”….There’s more to what “makes them stay” than meets the eye. Just pray not to be involved in a loveless marriage!

God will not allow it happen
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Nickymezor(f): 3:54pm On May 15
Serves him right.Rest in peace to his wife...Gosh I just pity their child.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 3:55pm On May 15
Amumaigwe:

I agree. No man should spend another 30 seconds with any woman once infidelity is suspected. Parting at this time solves a lot of problems that are even yet to emanate.

Your point exactly is?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Buharidgeneral: 3:57pm On May 15
Clicked:

WTH! This is exactly what happened in the US that caused that school shooter to kill those elementary school children sad
This oyinbo mumu walahi. 50 bangs and you're still waiting for order. Order oribukuru wo niyen. They too should be charge for negligence and complicity . Nonsense and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Anonimoux: 3:59pm On May 15
highchief1:
no1 he doesn’t look 42.no2 he looks like a mad man.only a useless man gets worried about his wife’s infidelity.it means u are not doing well.some gfs can’t even cheat let alone wife.In any case who wan cheat make e go cheat na.those thgs don’t bother me.
Haswear... Your life is yours live it as you pleased. I'm learning daily not to lose sleep over anything as much as possible.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by wman(m): 3:59pm On May 15
Fast Judgement.

Proper country.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Analyst7: 3:59pm On May 15
Good
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Buharidgeneral: 3:59pm On May 15
uuzba:

Hold British police for your Nigerian offence?
I laugh in Fish and Chips.
-
They don't even want black people in the country before.
Two Nigerians now went there to kill their self.
They wanted to make sure that somebody died well-well before they enter that house.
Then throw the second person inside prison.
Which one concern them with culpable.
That's serious. You seems make sense from behind

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by victorVIC1(m): 4:01pm On May 15
thesicilian:

Simple truth.
It is better to be a king in your own land than a slave in a foreign country.

The question is how many people are really kings in Nigeria? Even with the seemingly great salary pack, you barely have significant savings. Do we want to start talking about the security issues, etc? I had a senior management colleague who was rubbed and shot right in front of his house. No emergency response till he bled to death. While relocating abroad comes with its problems, I don't think Nigeria is better either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Olurondo: 4:01pm On May 15
Another Oscar Pistorious.Bastard!!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Hezmatosky: 4:04pm On May 15
Onwunwa! Don't let it enter your home
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by highchief1: 4:04pm On May 15
Anonimoux:

Haswear... Your life is yours live it as you pleased. I'm learning daily not to lose sleep over anything as much as possible.
bros jnr pope abi Mohbad no no who Dey chat their wife again na.We take life too seriously.if cheating will make my partner happy I wish her all the best.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Sweetvie: 4:06pm On May 15
Hmmm
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Anonimoux: 4:07pm On May 15
highchief1:
bros jnr pope abi Mohbad no no who Dey chat their wife again na.We take life too seriously.if cheating will make my partner happy I wish her all the best.
Exactly. It's not as if anyone would even leave here alive. Then I will now lose sleep over 1 human being. No way.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 4:10pm On May 15
IbrahimSkiba:

God will not allow it happen
Amen…and make sure there’s no self-centered gain in your heart when looking!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:12pm On May 15
LordIsaac:

Amen…and make sure there’s no self-centered gain in your heart when looking!

Oga ooooo grin

I've heard you

Thanks for your unsolicited advice
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by kakaki123: 4:13pm On May 15
Frustration and anger.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 4:17pm On May 15
IbrahimSkiba:

Oga ooooo grin

I've heard you

Thanks for your unsolicited advice
Of course…it really implies that you will not be in an abusive relationship.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:18pm On May 15
LordIsaac:

Of course…it really implies that you will not be in an abusive relationship.

Of course your brain dey there.. better liking

Assuming you were close by, I would have given you one vivo gift pack for this advice
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by sulaak(m): 4:18pm On May 15
Omoawoke:

And who told you your opinion counts?
Everybody has a choice to do whatever they wish with their lives. And even putting an age gap shows you are really not okay upstairs. Live and let others live.
Japa has nothing to do with being a murderer

Stay in Nigeria. London is not by force.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 4:21pm On May 15
IbrahimSkiba:

Of course your brain dey there.. better liking

Assuming you were close by, I would have given you one vivo gift pack for this advice
I am actually not far…thanks for making your displeasure subtle anyway…it would be a strong amour in moments of inevitable perceived disagreements in future acquaintances.😊
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by CSTRR: 4:21pm On May 15
He Just cut the woman's life short because she made the worst mistake of her life by marrying him.

When we tell these women to look beyond the physical before marrying, they will say No.

If they are not dripping wet from how tall he is or how handsome he looks, Dem no go marry.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Matabue1985: 4:21pm On May 15
ShoeGetSize:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13413749/Jealous-husband-beat-wife-death-sons-skateboard-jailed-life.html
this is what happened when a man has been pushed to the wall. Married women please stay away from dicks outside after getting married other than your husband prick they will say NO now see the end result. Who die na loose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.