Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death (40542 Views)

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 2:31am On May 16
IbrahimSkiba:

Yeah sure... I'll keep special gift for you🤍
Alright….thanks!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by tiswell(m): 5:24am On May 16
Fiscus105:
If you can't cope with partner's behaviors again. Let go of him or her, instead of leaving like cat and mouse under the same roof.
Even Nigeria pentecostal have since be given consents to separations & divorces.
Moreso, society no longer tagging single mother or father as useless as it used to be in years past.
a single momma is useless by default,don't fool yasef
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Alusiizizi(m): 5:42am On May 16
slivertongue:
wickedness

The man did nothing wrong, l would have done worse.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Alusiizizi(m): 5:43am On May 16
IbrahimSkiba:

How do one stay in an abusive relationship, I wonder.

No amount of love can make me endure an abusive man.

Now you've lost your life for nothing, just for nothing

It's well sha

The man did nothing wrong, I would have done worse.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by georgeakins: 6:00am On May 16
discusant:

If Peter Obi is inarticulate in speech and a dumb for your standard, where then do you place your Balablu bulalala man, President Tinubu, who dodged presidential debates pre-2023 presidential election, and spoke like a dumbo throughout that period; and has hardly spoken to Nigerians since he stole the presidential election victory from Peter Obi?

You are not even ashamed of the man who took decisions on the first day of his presidency without ministers and advisers, decisions that subsequently plunged Nigeria into the worst economic malaise ever. Shameless lot.
Igbophobia kee you there.

Na presidency dey hungry ibos.
Obi go contest tire!

Obi cannot stand Jagaban in any debate. You think you do debate by cramming useless data only.

Everyone knows Obi is dumb and can barely express himself well, only ibos hype him.

He was also a calamity when he was governor.

Don't disturb yourself, Obi can never be president except in Biafra.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by virginchaser(m): 6:32am On May 16
Police could possibly have prevented the woman 's death if they entered earlier than they did.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by udede(m): 6:55am On May 16
Most time when a Nigerian woman relocates to a Western country and realized that she has many rights above her husband, they tend to start misbehaving.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Nahunger(m): 8:10am On May 16
yinkeys:

I don experience one sha
She’s a fine light skinned chick that dresses moderately
Married now
I had to let her go then because no money plus personal development journey
That’s the primary job of men
Imagine a 20 year old still writing hand written love letter like few years ago
I confirmed other things I choose not to go into details
Just date a street girl or thé regular girl that has orbiters in her roster & date a religious kind humble empathetic parents girl that never wears trousers etc
It’s rare to find an attractive woman like that who still does all that strange deeper life hairstyle.(shuku) or what they call it
Girl you can still mold to your type of wife
Your instinct will tell you there’s a vast difference in character, humility, upbringing etc. Especially at a females prime 19 to 23 not moving carelessly like the manipulative, scheming, mind games regular ones lol
If you experienced the best and the worst of them, you’d be able to pinpoint a good woman
Loyalty is a big one too

In summary, nothing justifies killing especially when we aren’t at war. That man should’ve found strength to move on or isolate himself from her. Blood on his hands, I don’t know how some people can live with that though

Yea, that's the reason why we scared of relationships and women now, a woman getting married on Saturday but fucking a friend back to back even on the week scheduled for her marriage.

That DUDE IS A SIMP,
They insult us for not being stupid around women, but that can handle half the shit an Alpha male faces in a marriage or relationship.

In other words those critins can't handle REJECTION, THEY WILL GO SUICIDAL OR BAZOOKA ON THE LADY, like this idiot just did.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:11am On May 16
Alusiizizi:

The man did nothing wrong, I would have done worse.

Who's this one?
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:19am On May 16
LordIsaac:

Alright….thanks!

Good morning.. I texted you on one of your thread, the one about women with gap tooth falling in love read hard, lol.. check the comments
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by emonis88: 9:32am On May 16
Na,them disgracing Nigeria any chance they get
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by mystery22: 11:23am On May 16
Normal behavior amongst those barbarian yaribas
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 11:53am On May 16
IbrahimSkiba:

Good morning.. I texted you on one of your thread, the one about women with gap tooth falling in love read hard, lol.. check the comments
Oh…what a commendable ingenuity! I’ve responded to it.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:00pm On May 16
LordIsaac:

Oh…what a commendable ingenuity! I’ve responded to it.

I meant to say, read through the comments..

Your grammar is something else..
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 12:03pm On May 16
IbrahimSkiba:

I meant to say, read through the comments..

Your grammar is something else..
Yes, I have.😊
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Obierika(m): 4:14pm On May 16
MaxW11:
The police are culpable here and should be sued. They could have broken the door to enter, why wait until after 50 bangs before intervening especially given previous history.
Anyways, the culprit deserves even more than a life sentence, his nuts should be chopped off as well

Broken the door and entered abi? So that later one yeye rights activist will come and say that they invaded a black person's home without a warrant
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by MaxW11: 7:35am On May 17
Obierika:

Broken the door and entered abi? So that later one yeye rights activist will come and say that the invaded a black person's home without a warrant

So it’s better we have a dead body yea? Are you really thinking straight my friend?!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Kobicove(m): 7:39am On May 17
Justice was served

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals / 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.