Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death (40529 Views)

Man Held For Allegedly Beating Wife To Death In Lagos / Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:24pm On May 15
Heartless beast! But what sensible human stays put in an abusive relationship or marriage? It's only a tree that would be informed of its imminent felling, and it would still remain where it is.
Am sure of these from the poor unfortunate woman
" I love him so much"
"I can't leave my marriage, he's the father of my children "
"I don't want to be a divorcee, what will people say?"
"I believe he will change one day "

Foolish women in abusive marriages and relationships will keep making excuses upon excuses till they are killed or seriously injured in a fit of abusive behaviour.
When will some women learn?
Even a mother hen with chicks will spot a kite soaring lazily in the sky far from her, and immediately call her chicks to cover them with her body
But foolish women will see death glaringly obvious in a relationship or marriage and stupidly remain, hoping to do God knows what!.
Change a beast?

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by dododawa1: 4:25pm On May 15
DRUG

AND

JEALOUSLY

AT WORK
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by 77up(m): 4:26pm On May 15
Instead of turning yourself to a murderer and a prisoner, why not separate peacefully.

Inu bibi n o fejo mi ran o, edo fufu n o be o lowe.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by 2mch(m): 4:27pm On May 15
I wicked, don’t try me! No woman can talk to me anyhow! I am a man! I have your type at home! Lol! This is where it finally ends. After prison, he will be deported and useless. Too old to do anything with his life. Children will abandon him. He could have just walked away and divorced or come back to Nigeria and divorce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by yinkeys(m): 4:29pm On May 15
Nahunger:
This can never be an ALPHA MALE.

This is a SIMP 💯
we know them and their modus operandi.

Women are not creatures to be loved, their loyalty is bought with financial and material things....

The moment you lost that capacity they will rescind to the highest bidders, it is easy to Domesticate a dog or hen and get 💯 loyalty in return at little or no cost.

If you think I'm lieing ask JENNYCLAY the nairaland GoldDigger.

Back to the topic..

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace, it's a painful way to die.

For the SIMP YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE ⛏️
There are exceptions o but very few
Seems you haven’t seen a few deeper life sisters or extremely genuine religious men who solely follow God’s word
They dare not divorce because of loss of material net worth
They move differently
I used to think like this, not everyone just obeys or is subconsciously string pulled by the laws of human nature, science, biology etc
Some people due to their firm upbringing at home have grace of God and move differently
They are too religious & some even get married pure
I can single them out through social cues & other traits
Even though most women can be manipulative.
No human is an angel but I can tell you some people aren’t moved by material things even though everyone ultimately has a price.
A few people’s price may not be tied to material wealth
From my experience

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:30pm On May 15
LordIsaac:

I am actually not far…thanks for making your displeasure subtle anyway…it would be a strong amour in moments of inevitable perceived disagreements in future acquaintances.😊

Lol wahala dey oooo

Where are you at
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by stallionng: 4:39pm On May 15
Why didn't you go for divorce instead of killing her and now you are in jail?
Those who don't support divorce or separations in marriages when it's not working,learn from this
Once you are not getting on well with him or her and can't control your tempers,pls divorce. The grave yards are filled with partners who were advised not to divorce for the children sake . no it's wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Anashe: 4:42pm On May 15
Good for him and sorry for their kids.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Anashe: 4:45pm On May 15
2mch:
I wicked, don’t try me! No woman can talk to me anyhow! I am a man! I have your type at home! Lol! This is where it finally ends. After prison, he will be deported and useless. Too old to do anything with his life. Children will abandon him. He could have just walked away and divorced or come back to Nigeria and divorce

Probably will never see his kids again, that's also if he doesn't die in jail. The kids also might never see each other again as soon as they're in the system. Better to be in a happy loving family than in those child welfare or social care homes.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IkeAbuja: 4:51pm On May 15
Suffering and death can come from anywhere manage and be happy wherever you are. This ones don jakpa to enternity in less than two years of jakparing to their dream UK

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Kemadealadire(f): 4:55pm On May 15
Good!
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by ukaface(f): 4:58pm On May 15
2041?

This man suppose come die by hanging after 2041
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by RaptorX: 4:58pm On May 15
Not used to the wife calling police on him in Nigeria and being told to leave his own house. That probably triggered his rage leading to her death.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LadeeE: 5:00pm On May 15
See him head like skateboard
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Caicedo: 5:06pm On May 15
optimistfeel:
Woman behaviors can derail man's actions but shouldn't leads to death of the woman, when the daughter of jezebel started her adamant behaviors complete man should know that this is not ordinary, no matter how woman frustrations was mount on man, he must control his actions, that's why we are called husband(from husbandry). May God help us (Men) all.
God bless u my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by YouAreNobody: 5:06pm On May 15
georgeakins:

Ibos love to defend crimes and criminalities. One defended Ikeremadu but lost woefully and shamefully.

U.K is not biafla.

shame no even catch you to talk this nonsense. Your tribesman murdered his wife like a savage, and all you could say is this nonsense. The Igbo woman you're even talking about is a King's Counsel in the UK, which is the Nigerian equivalent of SAN.

Shame of your empty head

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Focusmind: 5:18pm On May 15
All these short tempered men. If you feel she is cheating and not submissive, just leave her and return to Nigeria and be collecting allowance from her. You stay in Nigeria and enjoy her money. When she's done, she would send for you to come and visit her at her own expense. When she wants to come to Nigeria to see you, she would still come at her own expense. But keep pampering her and make her feel important why you eat her money. E no too hard. I know lots of men in Nigeria doing nothing, but cruising on the money their wives are making abroad and sending home for house projects or other investments.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by spiceadole: 5:20pm On May 15
What men do in Nigeria on a regular and get away with it,while society blames the victim...UK is jailing someone for it.
Na wa o.
This UK sef
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by maasoap(m): 5:23pm On May 15
Goodvibes007:
I hope he is deported to naija to serve his sentence here. British tax payers should not be wasting money on him.
Their system encouraged what led to the murder, so he's theirs to keep.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Bloomfrancs03(m): 5:24pm On May 15
Yorubastard.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by LordIsaac(m): 5:25pm On May 15
IbrahimSkiba:

Lol wahala dey oooo

Where are you at
M😊
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On May 15
spiceadole:
What men do in Nigeria on a regular and get away with it, while society blames the victim...UK is jailing someone for it.
Na wa o.
This UK sef
I would say that women in Nigeria get away with the murders of their husbands than men do. Unless you haven't been following marital murder cases in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On May 15
Kaiser20:

As long as Men learn that there is a Limit to everything in life.
Don't over stress yourselves Just to maintain your marriage.
If it is Not working, please Walk away in Peace.
Marriage is Not by force.
You are now in Jail while your wife will continue, foolish Man

He killed her undecided
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by thatigboman: 5:27pm On May 15
Olubunmi Abodunde  - na dem. Disgracing Nigeria in UK anyhow
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:28pm On May 15
LordIsaac:

Maryland😊

Shey you dey whine me...

Talk something joor.

I dey Calabar, where you dey cool
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by wany(f): 5:36pm On May 15
IbrahimSkiba:

How do one stay in an abusive relationship, I wonder.

No amount of love can make me endure an abusive man.

Now you've lost your life for nothing, just for nothing

It's well sha
There is no love in an abusive relationship undecided
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:41pm On May 15
MaxW11:
The police are culpable here and should be sued. They could have broken the door to enter, why wait until after 50 bangs before intervening especially given previous history.
Anyways, the culprit deserves even more than a life sentence, his nuts should be chopped off as well

The can't enter until given permission by their superiors. That's their law.

If a thief enter a person's house, the person can't do anything except call the police. If he does, he will be persecuted.

UK laws can be funny.
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by Banbanna(m): 5:43pm On May 15
After making a quite reasonable comment about this very unfortunate/tragic incident, you come still use "it is well sha" take spoil am. What is so well here if I may ask?
It seems the likes of you just use that phrase out of habit without caring whether it fits the situation or not.

Well, in a sense, it is well. Because as at now, they're both forever free of each other. The woman doesn't have to worry over incessant accusation & battering from the husband. And since she's now out of the picture, the hubby no longer has to suspect the wife.
IbrahimSkiba:

How do one stay in an abusive relationship, I wonder.

No amount of love can make me endure an abusive man.

Now you've lost your life for nothing, just for nothing

It's well sha
Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Given Life Sentence For Beating Wife To Death by TruthHurts1(m): 5:48pm On May 15
17 years is the minimum amount he must spend behind bars before he becomes eligible for a parole hearing. If his parole hearing is successful, he may be released if the panel is satisfied that he has shown significant signs of improvement in his character and he won't be a risk to society. If he fails, then he'll spend the rest of his life behind bars.

meobizy:
Seventeen years is not a life sentence. My God, the illiterates of this forum. That’s two years above a manslaughter charge. He must’ve done it in a blind rage, hence escaping the penalty reserved for murderers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK / Neighbors Attack Man Who Beat His Girlfriend For Hours / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.