Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers (11580 Views)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Wike, Fubara At Aso Villa Amid Rivers Governorship Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by staymore: 4:33pm On May 16
Funara should go back and stick to the agreement

How many agreement has Wike kept all his life?
He had agreement with Mrs. Jonathan he didn't keep it
He had agreement with Odili, he didn't keep it. Even the agreement he had with Fubara he also broke it

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by staymore: 4:48pm On May 16
mohbadliveson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/wike-fubara-and-the-avoidable-political-insurgency-in-rivers/

Thank you for this piece, you're very analytical. Wike thought Fubara was so weak that no matter how he pushes him nothing will happen. Unknowingly to him there is a limit to every man's patience.

At the beginning of the fracas when Wike insulted Fabura's wife and told her not to come close to Brick House, Odili wade in to resolve the issues but Wike hit his hands on Odili's table and vowed that he must deal with Fubara no matter who begs him, it was few days later the Assembly instituted an impeachment proceedings against the gov, he had to fight back and that's where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Jamesclooney: 5:02pm On May 16
staymore:

Thank you for this piece, you're very analytical. Wike thought Fubara was so weak that no matter how he pushes him nothing will happen. Unknowingly to him there is a limit to every man's patience.

At the beginning of the fracas when Wike insulted Fabura's wife and told her not to come close to Brick House, Odili wade in to resolve the issues but Wike hit his hands on Odili's table and vowed that he must deal with Fubara no matter who begs him, it was few days later the Assembly instituted an impeachment proceedings against the gov, he had to fight back and that's where we are today.

Wow! Really? Did it get this personal? I thought it was just the 25 billion naira remittance he refused…didn’t know insults were involved
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Anonymous11: 5:20pm On May 16
If WIKE gets you a job at Nigeria Central Bank, would you agree to sell the foreign currencies to him at 50% below its actual market value despite the detriment to the Nigeria's foreign reserves? And you agree to face EFCC alone if they knock on your door.

I guess not. Right?

Nevertheless, l consider all Nigerian politicians morally bankrupt, no exception. However, WIKE is fighting a shameless, dirty fight and exposing the rot among Nigerian politicians. One thing is sure: when two elephants fight, the ground suffers. Rivers State is the victim of WIKE's greedy act.

fuckJones:
no matter the agreement, agreement is agreement..... fubara should stick to it
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by staymore: 5:28pm On May 16
Jamesclooney:

Wow! Really? Did it get this personal? I thought it was just the 25 billion naira remittance he refused…didn’t know insults were involved

Yes, a lot that can not be said here.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Jamesclooney: 6:13pm On May 16
staymore:

Yes, a lot that can not be said here.

I believe you. I always thought insiders were on Nairaland or twitter

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by numericalguy(m): 7:08pm On May 16
MaziObinnaokija:
sad FUBU really fumble. He should have wait till after reelection b4 he unleash his fury.I remember Oyetola vs Aregbe. Wike helped Obaseki .The people pushing FUBU dnt like him

Na IPOB/OBIDIENTS dey push am and those ones don't have a single drop of common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by bennybuhari: 8:23pm On May 16
What If they have removed him before then? No be person wey finish first term go run for reelection?
MaziObinnaokija:
sad FUBU really fumble. He should have wait till after reelection b4 he unleash his fury.I remember Oyetola vs Aregbe. Wike helped Obaseki .The people pushing FUBU dnt like him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: I Didn’t File Any Suit Against Atiku’s Citizenship / Bayelsa APC Faction: Secretariat Built With Corrupt Funds, Cause Of Our Bad Luck / Where Would U Rather Reside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.