Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,054 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers (11582 Views)

Fubara And I Are in PDP but In Different Political Camps – Wike / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / Wike, Fubara At Aso Villa Amid Rivers Governorship Impeachment Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by SlavaUkraini: 12:52pm On May 16
fuckJones:
funara should go back and stick to the agreement

fuckJones:
no matter the agreement, agreement is agreement..... fubara should stick to it

So as Governor, you will stick to an agreement to impoverish your people just because you want to please your predecessor and his gang ?

Think wisely 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Xox1945(m): 12:53pm On May 16
Honest Yoruba man not big for nothing zombies
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Yourbaslayer: 12:53pm On May 16
mohbadliveson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/wike-fubara-and-the-avoidable-political-insurgency-in-rivers/

I don't know there are still sane people in Nigeria, God bless you for being truthful
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by abibun: 12:55pm On May 16
Wondering why Makinde and Fayose kept mute on the crisis between these two
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Klass99(f): 12:55pm On May 16
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Xox1945(m): 12:56pm On May 16
Wike is just Nebuchadnezzar that will loose all his power within the next 12 months.
AMEN and AMEN
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by tomju2(f): 12:57pm On May 16
[quote author=Wainey post=129967567]Wike forgot to take his 46years old Wiskey to Abuja, now Fubara don go sip small and now acting like his boss.

[/quote
Omo, this your comment made my day. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Xox1945(m): 12:57pm On May 16
Wike is just Nebuchadnezzar that will loose all his power within the next 12 months.
AMEN and AMEN
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by SisterAnn(f): 12:58pm On May 16
fuckJones:
You see that... You don't even know the agreement you are talking about. Lol
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by chronique(m): 12:59pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Person wey curse you done die. No hope for your redemption.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by goslowgoslow(m): 1:00pm On May 16
I feel most people commenting here are from Rivers or South South. Just check the smooth flow of comments so far no insult. We can now see the difference between Obi supporters and others. If the thread were to be about Obi by now we will be on page 40 all riddled with their insults.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by SisterAnn(f): 1:02pm On May 16
Wike is only setting himself up for destruction. His new allies just dey look am one kain one kain, waiting for the day he will bring his nonsense overbearing attitude near them.

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by SisterAnn(f): 1:04pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:
I feel most people commenting here are from Rivers or South South. Just check the smooth flow of comments so far no insult. We can now see the difference between Obi supporters and others. If the thread were to be about Obi by now we will be on page 40 all riddled with their insults.
Let them insult. It's not easy for them too.

Anybody wey do anyhow dey collect.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by xman4u: 1:36pm On May 16
certainly, fabura will not accept those 27 assembly back!!

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Tradman: 1:39pm On May 16
fuckJones:
this man most be old policeman that believe in corruption. The youths are ready to sent political thieves to early grave. Ur statement here clearly shows how deeply rooted in corruption. Oga policeman face road

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by WhereMyLoud: 1:39pm On May 16
fuckJones:
mtchw
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by yewit37486: 1:42pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:

And you are the one trying to incite them now to scatter the thread. Can't you all grow up and stop derailing threads? Limit Obi and Tinubu's names to topics that concern them, it's really not that hard.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by yewit37486: 1:44pm On May 16
tomju2:
Omo, this your comment made my day. grin grin grin grin

Very funny comment cheesy that guy is a natural comedian.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Kukutente23: 1:46pm On May 16
The writer captioned it well
When you give a masquerade a goat, you let to of the rope as well
Besides that, the fact that your appointees refused to accord the gov who is their boss the required respect is not something you should have condoned. It is those associates that are now causing you this avoidable embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Maobichek: 1:46pm On May 16
fuckJones:

I'm not in support of crisis but we all know how Wike treated Amaechi... It's all coming back to him via SIM.

The only way Wike can win is if PBAT support him with federal might but if not, the power of a governor is bigger than that of the Minister.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Kukutente23: 1:47pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:
Not really

Most of pro-Wike hands don weak

The events of the past two days shock them
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:05pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Illiterate!!! Were you there when an agreement was signed? You will just stay in your one room apartment in Oshogbo and start saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by goslowgoslow(m): 2:10pm On May 16
yewit37486:

And you are the one trying to incite them now to scatter the thread. Can't you all grow up and stop derailing threads? Limit Obi and Tinubu's names to topics that concern them, it's really not that hard.
How am I inciting them? If you read try to comprehend before commenting. It's seems you are one of them. How do you incite people who already have insulting in their blood?
I was only trying to emphasize how a thread should be if however you see it as derailing of thread that is your business. Na today una dey detail threads?
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by yewit37486: 2:12pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:

How am I inciting them? If you read try to comprehend before commenting. It's seems you are one of them. How do you incite people who already have insulting in their blood?
I was only trying to emphasize how a thread should be if however you see it as derailing of thread that is your business. Na today una dey detail threads?

Smh.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by Obainomilano: 2:21pm On May 16
SaiOba:
Yes oo. DON'T mind them because after 4 years, they will be the ones to crucify him...
Very corrupt mindset of God knows what... All they do is to glorify corruption yet they want a better country.
they don't want a better country
..most of them are cursed and live in agony so the only thing that keeps them going is evil and more wickedness....that's how cursed people behave

1 Like

Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by goslowgoslow(m): 2:29pm On May 16
yewit37486:

Smh.
Keep shaking it, it is your head not mine.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by yewit37486: 2:30pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:

Keep shaking it, it is your head not mine.

It definitely can never be yours. Of course not.
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by kingbee90: 3:03pm On May 16
fuckJones:
The people who installed wike as governor, did they enter into any agreement with him?
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by bennybuhari: 3:50pm On May 16
He wasn't fighting upandan. It is Wike that is trying to frustrate him.
theophorus:
Me just read somethings just dey laugh.

Make Fubara dey enjoy hin two minute fame go, once hin boys change their Reggae to Blues, he go know how far.

Ordinary First year you never do, you don dey fight upandan. Wetin you for just calm down do your thing and make good name for yourself.

Shebi you see wetin dey happen to Obaseki now?
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by bennybuhari: 3:52pm On May 16
By law, they have lost their seats because no division in PDP
xman4u:
certainly, fabura will not accept those 27 assembly back!!
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by bennybuhari: 3:56pm On May 16
I love the flow of the article. Very precise and straightforward
Yourbaslayer:

I don't know there are still sane people in Nigeria, God bless you for being truthful
Re: Wike, Fubara, And The Avoidable Political Insurgency In Rivers by stanisbaratheon: 4:16pm On May 16
fuckJones:

Do you mind stating the agreement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit / Do You Know Somali People Hate Us More Than The White?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.