Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North (18611 Views)

How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria – All The Secrets You Need To Know / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by GloriousGbola: 5:01pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:
I use to have cows that I gave my cousins to help me graze but last year I decided to buy a piece of land to start a Close grazing

Unfortunately Bandits Rustled all the cows and killed two people managing the field area
I don't want to keep making loss all my investments in the North is next to nothing so I decided to invest in pork farming in the core North

Any advice please I heard pork farming is lucrative and am down to it

I am sure you are trolling. The same north where they regularly destroy trailer loads of beer is where you want to rear and sell pigs/pork. Among people who carry Islam on their head as a way of life and have no qualms about bullying minorities.

You MUST be trolling.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by chopnaira: 5:01pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:

That's my state of origin
The north is your state of origin. I did not know the north was one state. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by mikeapollo: 5:01pm On May 17
Mindlog:

The non-muslims in that region would form his customer base.
He would making himself a target if any riot breaks out in the North!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Kingpele(m): 5:01pm On May 17
Good luck
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by id4sho(m): 5:02pm On May 17
Location matters
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by tiswell(m): 5:02pm On May 17
Pigs,of all farming?

Odiegwu o!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by chopnaira: 5:02pm On May 17
GloriousGbola:

I am sure you are trolling. The same north where they regularly destroy trailer loads of beer is where you want to rear and sell pigs/pork. Among people who carry Islam on their head as a way of life and have no qualms about bullying minorities.

You MUST be trolling.
Of course he is. I wonder why the mods pushed such to FP. To waste People's time with a troll I guess.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Shimran(m): 5:02pm On May 17
weyreypey:

Says who?

Says the Qur'an and the Bible shocked
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by grandstar(m): 5:02pm On May 17
Wainey:
Muslims dont eat pig, so i heard

Places like Bornu, Gombe and Adamawa state are 40% Christian. Many Northern states have sizable Christian minorities.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by pharmagba: 5:04pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:
I use to have cows that I gave my cousins to help me graze but last year I decided to buy a piece of land to start a Close grazing

Unfortunately Bandits Rustled all the cows and killed two people managing the field area
I don't want to keep making loss all my investments in the North is next to nothing so I decided to invest in pork farming in the core North

If you like yourself
Locate your pig business in the south
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by mikeapollo: 5:04pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:

Don't risk your life because of some little money.
You will be attacked and possibly killed if any riot or crisis should break out where you want to establish the pig farm!
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by AllenSpencer: 5:04pm On May 17
Brenbentondiaz:

While only the righteous bomb people to oblivion to get the reward of f**king 72 virgins in some sex organizations filled "paradise".

Leviticus 11:7

7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Ynix(m): 5:04pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:

Best options, Kogi, Nasarawa, Kwara, Benue, Taraba and Plateau
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by JoeEeL(m): 5:04pm On May 17
YOU'RE ON THE PATH TO UNDERSTANDING WHY PEOPLE CLAMOUR FOR THE DIVISION OF NIGERIA.

YOU'RE NOT FAR OFF.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by freshvine(f): 5:04pm On May 17
Federal government should give him land in sokoto or kebbi since they're also looking for land for cattles in Enugu State.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by onuman: 5:06pm On May 17
They will stone you to death, according to sharia criminal laws. But they will farm cow all over the southern regions of Nigeria. Well, it's not thefault of northerners, its the fault of southern politicians who were sold the dude cheque about one Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Theama(m): 5:07pm On May 17
(If you want to establish it in Kano) Check whether hisbah approves of it lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by amnesty7: 5:10pm On May 17
Wainey:
Muslims dont eat pig, so i heard
He knows. He is seeking for attention.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Rumundele(m): 5:11pm On May 17
Find out very well o, pig is abomination in muslim dominated area. They look for any opportunity to kill, so think of your life and the life of the pig before you talk of your investment. Northerners are hostile people o, my advice i may be wrong though
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by phemmie06(m): 5:11pm On May 17
Consider your customer
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by sylve11: 5:13pm On May 17
excanny:
Yes. Site it in the core north as a punishment for rustling your cattle farm.

They won't rustle your pigs tho cos their prophet told them they will go to hellfire if they touch a pig.

grin cool
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by amnesty7: 5:13pm On May 17
The kind Moderators wey Nairaland get dis days no be small clueless guys dem be.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by HAH: 5:14pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:

core north you said ? Then better restrict yourself to army mammy market or police barrack.

If you try it in core Muslim areas not only the pigs you too will be endangered.
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by kkins25(m): 5:14pm On May 17
Most people in Naija don't eat pig meat. Anyway, your market would be the same group of people that eat dog meat. Southern kaduna, or place with large concentration of middle belters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by sylve11: 5:15pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:

Another valid point

Those villagers are wicked, they intentionally relaxed curfew so that the so called Bandit will have a field day

After reeking my cattle farm, I think pig farming will be the best way for me to recoup my losses
I lost over 47m just last year

Sorry bro. shocked cool
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Franking: 5:17pm On May 17
Who are your target customers?
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:18pm On May 17
Who says Muslims don't eat Pig? Come and see how Taofeek and Musiliu that I served with dey chop pig back then, they said it is cheap. Even in Ibadan, Muslims there dey chop pig die!!!!

Bro forget, go ahead, dem go buy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by AkhereOkaka(m): 5:19pm On May 17
Wainey:
Thats what i heard, u can ask a muslim if they do.

You're right. The op should get his fact right. Muslims don't eat pig.

We rise by lifting others
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by Judolisco(m): 5:19pm On May 17
ChatterHouse:

Go to plateau or benue to start your business.... Don't let them lynch you in the North
Re: I Want To Start Pig Farming In The North by amnesty7: 5:19pm On May 17
Usmanovic95:
Why not venture into other forms of livestock farming which does not have cultural or religious bias.Grasscutter farming,rabbit farming or poultry farming is what I feel you should give some consideration. Don't start a project that will get you frustrated in the middle of the course.
You think the guy means it? He is just mocking the pork people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra: Ogbaru Flood Kills 25,000 Birds, Farmer Cries For Help / Akwa Ibom Government Boosts Cocoa Farming With 500,000 Seedlings / Lagos Empowers 190 Youths, Women In Fish Cage Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.