Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) (18304 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / If You Are In Canada, See How Not To Run Out Of Nigerian Foodstuff / Prices Of Noodles And Other Foodstuff In Nigeria (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by samwheel(m): 8:13pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
Yam. Get a good supplier from Niger state or Nassarawa state, Toto to be precise.

Tinubu's urchin, are you buying goods with your ronu ID card?

Y'all brought this evil upon many Nigerians, their suffering is on y'all.
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Logins2125: 8:13pm On May 15
Zonefree:

My favourite local government in Nigeria.
Toto? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by EreluRoz: 8:13pm On May 15
samwheel:

Tinubu's urchin, are you buying goods with your ronu ID card?

Y'all brought this evil upon many Nigerians, their suffering is on y'all.
Count me out please
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Almaigaa: 8:14pm On May 15
umpire1st:
oga how much is a tuber of yam in edo state forty thousand

Niger State is a major producer of yams in this Country. They have Yam markets in Ishau, Sarkin pawa, Kaffin Koro etc. These are international markets, where People come from Niger republic, Benin republic, Cameroon, Sudan etc to by Trailers of yams every week.

Those areas are habited by Gbagyi, Koro, Kadara etc. Their major Cash crop is Yam. You will see farmers who have have become millionaires from farming yams alone. Some of them have tens of Trailers amongst other assets.

I repeat, 10k yams in Minna can be sold for about 200k in Benin. I know both cities like the back of my hand. And I've done yam business in both cities

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by MrBONE2(m): 8:15pm On May 15

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by OmoAlphonso101: 8:16pm On May 15
Lies food
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by samwheel(m): 8:16pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
Can't me out please

Count, dearie.

You voted him,

And you're still supporting his evil upon the good people of Nigeria.

It's obvious the man is empty and was just desperate for power.
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On May 15
No food is ship in Nigeria today o, everything is now very expenses
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by EreluRoz: 8:18pm On May 15
samwheel:

Count, dearie.

You voted him,

And you're still supporting his evil upon the good people of Nigeria.

It's obvious the man is empty and was just desperate for power.
Typo error. Must I tell you know
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by MrBONE2(m): 8:19pm On May 15
Kenmatt:

Tinubu must go, ...

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Bliztzer: 8:20pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
Toto is a local government in Nassarawa state.

Transportation will chop your money, maybe you can get it cheaper at ibadan.

Ibadan is no longer cheap. Things are quite exorbitant now in ibadan
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Manager001: 8:21pm On May 15
Balablu!
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 8:23pm On May 15
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmm, l have no idea since l don't live in Nigeria and l am currently residing on Mount Everest, l only have my backpack, Winter jacket/ boot, / and I feed on snow daily and eat hot Angelic meal from paradise tongue

Hehehehehe

Manna, abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by samwheel(m): 8:23pm On May 15
EreluRoz:
Typo error. Must I tell you know

Forget that one.

We are talking about you people continuous support of evil.

Oya tell me, what has president Tinubu achieved for almost one year in office?

And pls don't say he inflicted suffering on Nigerians, we all are aware of that undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 8:25pm On May 15
thesicilian:
Foodstuffs have never been cheap and will never be, but they're still all affordable.

Stop playing sir!
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by femi4: 8:27pm On May 15
Mariangeles:
Food used to never be a problem in Nigeria, but now, things have changed so bad and so fast.
With the way cost of things are going up everyday in this country, are there still any cheap foods?
What are the foods that are cheap where you reside?

Picture credit: Google.
None
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by umpire1st(m): 8:28pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

Niger State is a major producer of yams in this Country. They have Yam markets in Ishau, Sarkin pawa, Kaffin Koro etc. These are international markets, where People come from Niger republic, Benin republic, Cameroon, Sudan etc to by Trailers of yams every week.

Those areas are habited by Gbagyi, Koro, Kadara etc. Their major Cash crop is Yam. You will see farmers who have have become millionaires from farming yams alone. Some of them have tens of Trailers amongst other assets.

I repeat, 10k yams in Minna can be sold for about 200k in Benin. I know both cities like the back of my hand. And I've done yam business in both cities
that's why I'm asking you how much you buy yam there,because yam is naturally sold in five peices when they kasa it except you want to buy the pile or muri and before you continue with this your poppy cock story please note that I grew up in Minna, infact I just left Minna 2 weeks ago, I know every inch of my state, now back to our discussion .. how much is a tuber of yam in Benin?

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by placeofallure(f): 8:28pm On May 15
Zonefree:

My favourite local government in Nigeria.

Werey Alaแนฃแป grin grin
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Almaigaa: 8:29pm On May 15
umpire1st:
that's why I'm asking you how much you buy yam there because yam is naturally sold in five peices called kasa except you want buy the pile or muri and before you continue with this your poppy cock story please note that I grew up in Minna, infact I just left Minna 2 weeks ago, I know every inch of my state, now back to our discussion .. how much is a tuber of yam in Benin?

Since you know everything, you should use your poppy and cock knowledge to find out how much yams are sold in Benin. You surely can't get that information from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:29pm On May 15
Mariangeles:

Oh! Okay. cheesy
At first I thought your moniker had been cloned by one of those mischievous creatures.

Na you go pay for transportation naa.
Ibadan yam no dey sweet.
๐Ÿ˜ฉ
mischievous creatures like your mama abi?
Senseless illiterate with an empty head
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:30pm On May 15
umpire1st:
that's how you people will be spreading lies.. oga I stay in nasarawa toto, and yam is not cheap here
how women for that side?
I'm making plans of coming there for vacation
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 8:32pm On May 15
GrandFinale2021:
mischievous creature like your mama abi?
Senseless illiterate with an empty head

Get thee behind me, you Satan!
Frustrated soul!

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by umpire1st(m): 8:32pm On May 15
GrandFinale2021:
how women for that side?
I'm making plans of coming there for vacation
lol the polytechnic make everything simple, if you know what I mean๐Ÿ˜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by emmy512: 8:32pm On May 15
Sweet potato.

Fry it or boil it.

I called it sapa food while in Nigeria, in school it was my goto for rainy days

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:33pm On May 15
umpire1st:
that's how you people will be spreading lies.. oga I stay in nasarawa toto, and yam is not cheap here
just like REIIGN said, ignore that EreluRoz moniker.
That's a male troll that voted in this government and using your local government to seek attention.
Just ignore him, probably he Just got to know of the LGA recently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Allisgud: 8:34pm On May 15
Na big man dey smoke garri now
Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:36pm On May 15
Mariangeles:

Get thee behind me, you Satan!
Frustrated soul!
while you be Jesus baby wey dey curse people online.
I spit on your ugly cursed face.
Sha check the image below and see what's going on

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by Mariangeles(f): 8:38pm On May 15
GrandFinale2021:
while you be Jesus baby wey dey curse people online.
I spit on your ugly cursed face.
Sha check the image below and see what's going on

I say shut up and stay behind me, you Satan!

Frustrated soul!

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by nedu666: 8:43pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

You are no longer an oil baron. This nairaland and clout chasing self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by emperor4love(m): 8:45pm On May 15
Almaigaa:

the guy hv not been to benin no blame am,he thinks say sky rocket of foodstuff in edo is a joke until he touch down com verify

1 Like

Re: Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) by yomi531(m): 8:45pm On May 15
Mariangeles:

Is there a place called that? ๐Ÿ‘€

Send me some yams to Lagos.๐Ÿ˜š
Yeah , Toto local govt ,Nasarawa state๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi / Cooking Tips For Career Minded Single Guys (pictures Included) / Have You Ever Eaten Termite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.