Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). (2308 Views)

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? / Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Nailly: 5:40am On May 16
Yujin:

Even GEJ is not Ijaw. He is from Ogbia ethnic group whose language is totally different from Ijaw language. You can read up about the Ogbia language for yourself.
Don't be fooled by Ijaws blatant claims over territories all over the SS states. Some of us know their limits very well.

Bros, there is no particular language called Ijaw so stop fooling around

Ogbia is a subgroup under the Ijaw umbrella.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by 9japride(m): 5:44am On May 16
Yujin:

Even GEJ is not Ijaw. He is from Ogbia ethnic group whose language is totally different from Ijaw language. You can read up about the Ogbia language for yourself.
Don't be fooled by Ijaws blatant claims over territories all over the SS states. Some of us know their limits very well.
[color=#006600][/color]

There different languages in south that Ijaw claims it theirs.
Though, I see most of these kind of post about Ijaw greater than Igbos as mischief makers.
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Yujin(m): 6:02am On May 16
Nailly:

Bros, there is no particular language called Ijaw so stop fooling around

Ogbia is a subgroup under the Ijaw umbrella.
Your stupidity knows no bound. Do you think you Ijaws own the template to decide who to claim as Ijaws or not? Ogbia language is classified as a Central Delta language which is part of Bantoid groups of languages but Ijaw is part of Kordodanian group of languages related to languages is far Mali. Ogbia is related to Abua/Odual and other Ekoi languages whose origin points to Central Africa while Ijaws origin point to Western Africa.
We know your story in and out.

4 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by udede(m): 6:21am On May 16
Nailly:
Ijaws are larger than Igbos.
why are they so invisible? You see Igbo people every minute any where you are in Nigeria, how many ijaw people do you see. Stop fooling your self.
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Almaigaa: 7:43am On May 16
Na wa oo

Since Ijaw share Imo State with Igbo, Igala and Idoma share Enugu with Igbo, while Igala own Anambra. That is to say, Igbo only own Ebonyi, Abia, half of Imo and half of Enugu. grin cheesy

This is serious. Now, Biafra will be Half of Imo, half of Enugu, Abia plus Ebonyi only grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Almaigaa: 7:45am On May 16
Sergio103:
Ohanézè ndiigbo needs to do something about this issue.

We are taking it an inconsequential issue by ogogoro drunkards but in years to come it will actually affect us. Ohanézè needs to speak up to this ijaw riffraffs.

Under our very own watch.....opobo is gone.

I saw a thread in front page yesterday of "ijaw city Opobo".....I was like since when?

We don't have to overlook this.

The mad ijaw dogs are playing on our I don't care attitude.

Finally........the Ikwere People will one day regret ever denying thier igboness. Ijaw is seriously trying to claim the major/most populated tribe in Rivers State...... Ikwere is busy fighting igbos

Trash talk.
Ijaw's own half of Imo State
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by YorubaMod(m): 8:41am On May 16
2elliot:
Ari bimi kpo, na ni ini nomu bi na zuagha, abi?
The fool is not from ijaw, he doesn't even understand the language..

He's a pained ewe_du man claiming to be ijaw.

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by jamesversion: 10:15am On May 16
General Ditari aka Nailly, fire on. grin

Igbos are not the only ethnic group in Abia and Imo state, there are Ijaws there also.

Everybody go get sense by force. Those of you who celebrated that Ijaws were dragging PH with Ikwerre, shoups sit back and relax because I go help push the Ijaw agenda as far as possible.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Emetex22(m): 10:35am On May 16
Nailly:
Ijaws are larger than Igbos.
Largers than China too 😆 🤣 😂 😹

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by GreaterFuture(m): 10:35am On May 16
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by jamesversion: 2:15pm On May 16
Yujin:

Your stupidity knows no bound. Do you think you Ijaws own the template to decide who to claim as Ijaws or not? Ogbia language is classified as a Central Delta language which is part of Bantoid groups of languages but Ijaw is part of Kordodanian group of languages related to languages is far Mali. Ogbia is related to Abua/Odual and other Ekoi languages whose origin points to Central Africa while Ijaws origin point to Western Africa.
We know your story in and out.

Why can't you accommodate him. Afterall, we were all part of Eastern region and defunct Biafra. grin grin
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by 2elliot: 2:22pm On May 16
YorubaMod:

The fool is not from ijaw, he doesn't even understand the language..

He's a pained ewe_du man claiming to be ijaw.
I know. It is very obvious.
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Nailly: 2:26pm On May 16
2elliot:
I know. It is very obvious.

Ari Oyebeh...
Ari tu wo fi Ama otu, Ari more Tari Nimi.

Oormini sei mie emi otu, Ari more numu gha?
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by udede(m): 2:43pm On May 16
There is Egbema in Ozubulu Anambra state, go there and tell them that they are Ijaw and see if you can escape with your head intact.
Nonsense land grabbers every where
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by 2elliot: 3:32pm On May 16
Nailly:

Ari Oyebeh...
Ari tu wo fi Ama otu, Ari more Tari Nimi.

Oormini sei mie emi otu, Ari more numu gha?
Itugo fi ama-otu wo miyefagha. Ari gbani idia yengi kpo ari ina dou wa. Teiki ilayenga o? One Nigeria ki wo problem, wo corrupt leaders omo ki wo problem mi. Igbos barasin, leave them alone. Omini imi yi fa.
This is the same gullible and misplaced anger Adaka Boro had that plunged us to the endless misery. He allowed his deliquencies take a better part of him, and today we are paying dearly for it. The resource control that he wanted, today what is the reality? Are we now better off than we were when we were part of the eastern region? No. We continue to suffer underdevelopment. From the time of the formation of the eastern region to when Boro started agitation was less than ten years, but it's been over 50yrs since one Nigeria took over to exploit us, and we have lost our voice. There is no Adaka Boro fighting the FG. It is only the Igbos that we get erections towards. Fucking idiots. Please, know your true enemies and fight them. If you were doing the right thing, I would have joined you. If I can get like kinds, we will fight to dissolve this fraud called Nigeria. But because you are a coward with misplaced idealogy, I can not support you.

3 Likes

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by YorubaMod(m): 3:32pm On May 16
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by YorubaMod(m): 3:35pm On May 16
2elliot:
Itugo fi ama-otu wo miyefagha. Ari gbani idia yengi kpo ari ina dou wa. Teiki ilayenga o? One Nigeria ki wo problem, wo corrupt leaders omo ki wo problem mi. Igbos barasin, leave them alone. Omini imi yi fa.
This is the same gullible and misplaced anger Adaka Boro had that plunged us to the endless misery. He allowed his deliquencies take a better part of him, and today we are paying dearly for it. The resource control that he wanted, today what is the reality? Are we now better off than we were when we were part of the eastern region? No. We continue to suffer underdevelopment. From the time of the formation of the eastern region to when Boro started agitation was less than ten years, but it's been over 50yrs since one Nigeria took over to exploit us, and we have lost our voice. There is no Adaka Boro fighting the FG. It is only the Igbos that we get erections towards. Fucking idiots. Please, know your true enemies and fight them. If you were doing the right thing, I would have joined you. If I can get like kinds, we will fight to dissolve this fraud called Nigeria. But because you are a coward with misplaced idealogy, I can not support you.
Food for thought, only the wise can understand ur writings cry
Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Bone147: 3:45pm On May 16
Go and calve them out. Person wey never shop 2 square meal dey drag oil. The one u have in SS,who dey drill am. No be gateman una dey do there?

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Yujin(m): 3:56pm On May 16
jamesversion:

Why can't you accommodate him. Afterall, we were all part of Eastern region and defunct Biafra. grin grin
As you can see, I showed him another Egbema in Anambra State to claim. I'm accommodating him already. He has claimed Opobo, Ndoki, PH, Ohaji Egbema, it remains others he doesn't know about.

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Ikaeniyan0: 7:07am On May 17
Bardo:

Ijoland starts and stops in Bayelsa

Even Bayelsa is not 100% ijawland
You Igbos are very funny

So I should not believe Fubara and the other people in rivers who claim to be Ijaw

I should not believe tomopolo from Delta state who claim to be Ijaw

But I should believe you an Igbo man from Enugu state opinion on this issue grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijaws Of Imo State (Photos). by Adaisback(f): 8:00am On May 17
MallamSpicey:
I'm glad all this madness ends on Nairaland, encroach on just one inch of Alaigbo with your Ogogoro nonsense and it will be a massacre. I'm glad Igbo language is now an established lingua in Opobo, Kalabari, BONNY and various other parts of the so called "ijaw territory" in Rivers state, this shows the supremacy of the Igbo language that even brazen attempts of expansionism by some ogogoro minority retards can ever erode however much they try...when we're done with you ijaw sewage rats in that Rivers state, we will take over Bayelsa (your only true homeland) since we have indigenous Igbos also in Bayelsa.

We're not Urhobos, Edos and other of your Niger Delta neighbors you think you can bully and get away with it, we have the numbers and resources to wipe you gnats out from surface earth if una reason una madness enter Igboland. Na only una dey fight Igbos, Yorubas, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Edo etc over their lands, ijaws want to be fulani so bad, but unfortunately you're too tiny and irrelevant to be as daring as the Fulani animals.
you are replying agbadorians. Ndi ofe precisely. That's their game plan. Don't allow them use your head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: One Year After, Can It Happen Again? / Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection / Casting Demons Out Of Bakare! By Dimgba Igwe Of Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.