Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Regret Supporting Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Tinubu. (3675 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by ednut1(m): 12:21am On May 16
On your mandate till 2031

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Sapasenator: 1:24am On May 16
highchief1:
I t don’t have anything to say.Im only full of regrets.

Tinubu is a failure in every sense of the word.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Blue3k(m): 1:30am On May 16
highchief1:

😴 go to bed it doesn't matter now. Theres more election coming. Vote differently in the following elections.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by 9japride(m): 2:31am On May 16
highchief1:
[color=#006600][/color]

No adults ever regret their actions or even changes.
For example Boko Haram or politicians never changes.
No one should be deceived by fake repentance. Anyone that intentionally supported someone who they know isn't fit for the country shouldn't be accepted in any opposition party. Their plan is to come to cause confusion in those party especially if LP accept such individuals.
I need someone to mention one politician that have repented?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by BigkokoRep: 4:09am On May 16
Wait fess..... So na hajj subsidies dey pain you, not even reintegration of Boko Haram to NA?
Were you expecting them to subsidize Amala & gbegiri for you after subsidizing and give you APC cards to buy fuel at 180 NGN?

Honestly na now I believe any body wey support Asiwaju no normal!

Una wailing never start Ohhh.

highchief1:
I shear tears when I heard vp say they subsidize cost of hajj.but they are increasing electricity tarrif.thats a sign of a mad govt.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by BigkokoRep: 4:13am On May 16
You hit the bulls eye on this! LP should thread carefully. Too many failed politicians on the prowl

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No one should be deceived by fake repentance. Anyone that intentionally supported someone who they know isn't fit for the country shouldn't be accepted in any opposition party. Their plan is to come to cause confusion in those party especially if LP accept such individuals.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by year2013: 4:21am On May 16
Sangoamadioha1:

You just gave Obidients something to be happy about. See how happy they are 😂😂😂

Jagaban na bad commodity but he is a lesser evil compared to Peter Obi.
The last election threw up disastrous candidates and Nigerians chose the lesser evil of the 3 main candidates.
Your support or non support is actually insignificant to the scheme of things.

Keep deceiving yourself

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 5:07am On May 16
BigkokoRep:
Wait fess..... So na hajj subsidies dey pain you, not even reintegration of Boko Haram to NA?
Were you expecting them to subsidize Amala & gbegiri for you after subsidizing and give you APC cards to buy fuel at 180 NGN?

Honestly na now I believe any body wey support Asiwaju no normal!

Una wailing never start Ohhh.

hajj was just one amongst the errors.coastal highway project is a disaster.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 5:08am On May 16
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am tired.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 5:09am On May 16
Blue3k:

😴 go to bed it doesn't matter now. Theres more election coming. Vote differently in the following elections.
eveeybody I have supported or voted in the past years have failed.i won’t vote or support again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 5:22am On May 16
ednut1:
On your mandate till 2031
if first tenure is like this how will second tenure be.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by udede(m): 5:37am On May 16
Sangoamadioha1:

You just gave Obidients something to be happy about. See how happy they are 😂😂😂

Jagaban na bad commodity but he is a lesser evil compared to Peter Obi.
The last election threw up disastrous candidates and Nigerians chose the lesser evil of the 3 main candidates.
Your support or non support is actually insignificant to the scheme of things.
BROS YOU ARE A BIG LIER

9 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by BigkokoRep: 5:46am On May 16
Unbelievable! Did you drink from a bottle of Bitter Obi? Did you get delivered from corn poison? Common man, don't kid me abeg!

I thought Asiwaju was the next best thing after Amala & gbegiri? Anyway, no too loud am, collect your complete Shege banza 100% before we know wetin to do with you!

For the record, y'all know this man is a little better than a cl°wn but y'all supported him!

highchief1:
hajj was just one amongst the errors.coastal highway project is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by 9japride(m): 5:47am On May 16
BigkokoRep:
You hit the bulls eye on this! LP should thread carefully. Too many failed politicians on the prowl

[color=#006600][/color]

That's just the truth.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by BigkokoRep: 5:48am On May 16
Let's assume he's telling the truth! Fairness means as we test Asiwaju, let's also test PO.
After all, they were both tested as governors ad we say the results!

udede:
BROS YOU ARE A BIG LIER
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 5:48am On May 16
BigkokoRep:
Unbelievable! Did you drink from a bottle of Bitter Obi? Did you get delivered from corn poison? Common man, don't kid me abeg!

I thought Asiwaju was the next best thing after Amala & gbegiri? Anyway, no too loud am, collect your complete Shege banza 100% before we know wetin to do with you!

For the record, y'all know this man is a little better than a cl°wn but y'all supported him!

it’s a serious matter.im so sad.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by BigkokoRep: 5:50am On May 16
I look like who dey joke! The sweet need to go round abeg! Infact if you talk too much, we go vote Asiwaju in 2027, abi una think say na una wicked pass?

highchief1:
it’s a serious matter.im so sad.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 5:56am On May 16
BigkokoRep:
I look like who dey joke! The sweet need to go round abeg! Infact if you talk too much, we go vote Asiwaju in 2027, abi una think say na una wicked pass?

I will leave Nigeria i stl have valid visas .Im so so sad
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Splashme: 6:31am On May 16
This is just the beginning
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Sapasenator: 6:45am On May 16
highchief1:
I will leave Nigeria i stl have valid visas .Im so so sad

Dont leave. we need to build our country together. Abet, tear your visa.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by omoharry(f): 6:51am On May 16
highchief1:
Keep on with the renewed hope. Ok!
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Orubebe01: 6:52am On May 16
True true, eye don clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Splashme: 6:56am On May 16
This is only the beginning
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:08am On May 16
highchief1:
again,the policies are senseless to me.not that I can’t afford anything.Its apparently not even about me.i hate to be in a backward environment
i really don't know why anybody ever supported tinubu outside tribalism

The purported gains they said he made in Lagos, he has no development on his own but was claiming he gave blueprint to fashola

Was that not enough for you people, what he came to do is tax and loot

Someone who loves to see poverty is who you voted, how would he get his worshippers and grip if they aren't poor and remain poor

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Dedeity: 7:20am On May 16
chido20:
You’re a mad man
I think you're the mad one.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 7:20am On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:

The purported gains they said he made in Lagos, he has no development on his own but was claiming he gave blueprint to fashola

Someone who loves to see poverty is who you voted, how would he get his worshippers and grip if they aren't poor and remain poor
im broken

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by ibechris(m): 7:22am On May 16
highchief1:

I applaud u first of all,because it is only brave person that can say this with confidence.

Tunubu is not only a failure but a certified failure with ISBN code.

How do u know a failed nation with a failing president ,when tax revenue is higher than revenue from other sources.

Then,know that nation would soon be in chaos. U can't tax the companies dry and expect food inflation to be low,never. It will reflect in the price of the commodities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 7:26am On May 16
ibechris:

I applaud u first of all,because it is only brave person that can say this with confidence.

Tunubu is not only a failure but a certified failure with ISBN code.

How do u know a failed nation with a failing president ,when tax revenue is higher than revenue from other sources.

Then,know that nation would soon be in chaos. U can't tax the companies dry and expect food inflation to be low,never. It will reflect in the price of the commodities.
bro I live in an area with constant power that’s what they call Band A.they brought light bill for me for 400k monthly.companies and hotels in my area are to pay as high as 50m monthly.Thats senselessness at the highest level.In all of all this increament salary is where it is.im not a salary earner.but I feel for ppl.the policies are unrealistic and unsustainable

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On May 16
Ok
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Okoroawusa: 7:32am On May 16
highchief1:
bro I live in an area with constant power that’s what they call Band A.they brought light bill for me for 400k monthly.companies and hotels in my area are to pay as high as 50m monthly.Thats senselessness at the highest level.In all of all this increament salary is where it is.im not a salary earner.but I feel for ppl.the policies are unrealistic and unsustainable
You have constant light and you pay less than $300 for it in a month? You want government to subside electricity for you a rich man? Go and live in the UK let the British government subsidize electricity for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:

I am Igbo and I supported Tinubu but you are Igbo and you supported Peter Obi. Infact the three main political parties had votes from other regions of Nigeria apart from the South East but somehow to you they were tribalistic.

Yes, call me efulefu and saboteur. It doesn't get to me anymore. Omagom aru.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 7:39am On May 16
Okoroawusa:

You have constant light and you pay less than $300 for it in a month? You want government to subside electricity for you a rich man? Go and live in the UK let the British government subsidize electricity for you.
again it’s not about me.im worried because all the hotels and factories in my area will shut down.How do u bring 50m light bill to a hotel.how much profit do they make.My brother I have lived abroad.electricity tarrif isn’t this high.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Disembarks On Lagos-calabar Highway Realignment Due To Submarine Cables / Cabinet: Governors Protest Rejection Of Nominees / APC Bus Transportion And Bus Transportion Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.