Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Regret Supporting Tinubu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Tinubu. (3677 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by eventainment(m): 9:52am On May 16
highchief1:
I t don’t have anything to say.Im only full of regrets.

The thing is we can't change the past but I believe we can influence our future. The only problem is that some grasses the moment they have has their roots planted they seem impossible to uproot. I won't deny the smartest of the grass to install itself despite all odds but weeds are weeds. We need just seek a way to correct the past. That's if people will not be too hungry to even get up to fight for themselves
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by mightyhazel: 10:00am On May 16
Okoroawusa:

I am Igbo and I supported Tinubu but you are Igbo and you supported Peter Obi. Infact the three main political parties had votes from other regions of Nigeria apart from the South East but somehow to you they were tribalistic.

Yes, call me efulefu and saboteur. It doesn't get to me anymore. Omagom aru.
You no be Igbo...

Remove that okoro and you would have gotten a clue to your actual descent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by eventainment(m): 11:13am On May 16
Sangoamadioha1:

Do you see me supporting anyone
My argument is that they are all bad but Tinubu happened to be the lesser evil out of all of them.
Personally I never (and will never) vote for any of the 3 main candidates in the last election.

Alright noted. One thing ill pick from this is that we can't say anyone is a saint or devil till we've given them a trial. So I'll persuade you to not conclude on giving the position of the top evil in the class till they have all written same exam.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 12:48pm On May 16
Trimjos:

Can you just shut it zonebee. Which abroad do u pay 300USD a month for electricity for a country with less than 25USD as its monthly minimum wage? Tell us
my brother pll go just Dey say abroad abroad without looking at other indices .
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 12:50pm On May 16
SpecialAdviser:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy You funny oooo.
guy I’m pained.nigeria seems irredeemable
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Sangoamadioha1: 1:48pm On May 16
eventainment:

Alright noted. One thing ill pick from this is that we can't say anyone is a saint or devil till we've given them a trial. So I'll persuade you to not conclude on giving the position of the top evil in the class till they have all written same exam.

The 3 uninspiring candidates (as of then) held public offices before, so they have already written the exams and the people chose who they felt performed best of the 3.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by NothingDoMe: 1:55pm On May 16
highchief1:
I shear tears when I heard vp say they subsidize cost of hajj.but they are increasing electricity tarrif.thats a sign of a mad govt.
😅😅
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by naijaboy756: 2:00pm On May 16
The problem is not even you

It is thee wicked souls like helinues and mannabbqri.lls that keep supporting the destruction of Nigeria because of tribe, religion and party.

Truth be told, the hardship has a national spread

They may even be more affected

How do we redeem an APC damaged Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by NothingDoMe: 2:00pm On May 16
highchief1:
my problem no be money.everything no be money.the policies are driving me crazy.i stl be rich man.nigeria is moving backwards bro
Precisely! I earn reasonably well, but there's so much madness and depression around the country that it makes me want to relocate despite my fairly good earnings.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 2:05pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
Ask for ODUDUWORM republic and region, so that you expel IGBOs and get all the IGR that you so desire..

No be so?

Remember SW is the richest zone via IGR Propaganda abi?

Nonsense angry

hia! Oduduworm.
Jesus I have seen things here oo.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:12pm On May 16
highchief1:
I have failed.
if tinubu can be this reflective this country for good

His son is now saying na suffer wen we suppose suffer since we dey suffer now

When nigerians take get time rest since their apc govt of 2015
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 2:22pm On May 16
highchief1:
forgive me
you don't deserve to live I swear.
If I had the power I would have deleted u.

I have realized the way of God is entirely different from that of men.
If not na casting into deepest pit of hell.
Ezi ofia.
May that forgiveness kpai u there wicked soul.
After u and your follow zombies put Nigeria into abject misery and suffering u are here telling us about forgiveness.
Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by helinues: 2:36pm On May 16
naijaboy756:
The problem is not even you

It is thee wicked souls like helinues and mannabbqri.lls that keep supporting the destruction of Nigeria because of tribe, religion and party.

Truth be told, the hardship has a national spread

They may even be more affected

How do we redeem an APC damaged Nigeria?

How big is the mansion I have in your head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 2:37pm On May 16
Salvador1:
you don't deserve to live I swear.
If I had the power I would have deleted u.

I have realized the way of God is entirely different from that of men.
If not na casting into deepest pit of hell.
Ezi ofia.
May that forgiveness kpai u there wicked soul.
After u and your follow zombies put Nigeria into abject misery and suffering u are here telling us about forgiveness.
Thunder fire you.
calm down
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Goodvibes007: 2:39pm On May 16
highchief1:
calm down
Why should he calm down? He has a right to voice his opinion about how he feels about you.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 2:39pm On May 16
NothingDoMe:
Precisely! I earn reasonably well, but there's so much madness and depression around the country that it makes me want to relocate despite my fairly good earnings.
u know all is not well when the rich is no longer happy.The property I’m developing now bros who Dey hungry no fit dare am.but are my a happy person?NO.if u are surrounded by people that are not ok and you think you are ok then you are mad.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 2:40pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

Why should he calm down? He has a right to voice his opinion about how he feels about you.
if e kill me wetin e go gain
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 2:40pm On May 16
highchief1:
calm down
but e no go ever better for u.

This seed u and your fellow wicked supporters sow will surely bear fruit of bitterness for u in future.

Na forgiveness we go chop.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 2:42pm On May 16
Salvador1:

This seed u and your fellow wicked supporters sow will surely bear fruit of bitterness for u in future.

I was not even in Nigeria during 2023 election.its not like I voted him.make una forgive me
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 2:43pm On May 16
helinues:

tomorrow now this one will come and beg for forgiveness and u expect wounded mind to forgive him.

What ever seed man sow he will reap.
There's consequences for every action.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 2:47pm On May 16
highchief1:
I was not even in Nigeria during 2023 election.its not like I voted him.make una forgive me
never.

Those curses will continue to follow una.
Look at how Nigeria have been totally destroyed, just because of hatred u have for your fellow country men.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 2:53pm On May 16
Salvador1:
never.

Those curses will continue u follow una.
Look at how Nigeria have been totally destroyed, just because of hatred u have for your fellow country men.
guy rest which one be curse curse.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Enugurangers: 3:02pm On May 16
Salvador1:

Drag him well well.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 3:04pm On May 16
highchief1:
guy rest which one be curse curse.
rubbish people after deliberately supporting evil u expect wounded minds to forgive.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by naijaboy756: 3:05pm On May 16
helinues:

I HAVE FAILED IN LIFE if you own an inch of space in my head...

Someone who is supporting the progressive destruction of my country and giving reasons for it.

Not an inch sir

From 2015, all the presidents you have supported have successful done one thing.. IMPORVERISH NIGERIA and NIGERIANS

You are wicked!
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 3:07pm On May 16
Enugurangers:

Drag him well well.
can u imagine.
He feels forgiveness is simple cos what he joyfully supported since 2015 has hit him.
Animals in human form.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by AfonjaConehead: 3:09pm On May 16
helinues YamFC grin :

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Salvador1: 3:09pm On May 16
naijaboy756:
I HAVE FAILED IN LIFE if you own an inch of space in my head...

Someone who is supporting the progressive destruction of my country and giving reasons for it.

Not an inch sir
imagine.
After joyfully supporting progressive destruction of this fine country some of them are here talking about forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by naijaboy756: 3:23pm On May 16
Salvador1:
imagine.
After joyfully supporting progressive destruction of this fine country some of them are here talking about forgiveness.
It is even better some have sense

Others have their senses blocked

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by Sapasenator: 3:36pm On May 16
highchief1:

Stop responding to the guy. All the candidates in the last election had nothing to offer. Buhari destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by LadyRosa(f): 4:06pm On May 16
Any repented Aghado na one wey get many mouths to feed.
Re: I Regret Supporting Tinubu. by highchief1: 4:50pm On May 16
Sapasenator:

Stop responding to the guy. All the candidates in the last election had nothing to offer. Buhari destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Disembarks On Lagos-calabar Highway Realignment Due To Submarine Cables / Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London / Do Religious Centers Have The Power To Change Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.