Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,925 members, 7,863,269 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage (1112 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Bayelsa Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony (photos) / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Gerrard59(m): 2:56am On May 17
- Have fewer children

- Plan for your retirement by ensuring there is a consistent and continuous supply of finances.

- Take proper care of your health by doing away with deleterious foods, drinks and injurious habits.

- Engage in physical exercises and adopt a hobby which can be either physical or mental.

You have your life to live, except you wan form Assistant Jesus Christ by slaving for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Karleb(m): 3:20am On May 17
Gerrard59:

Just saw your Leetcode dashboard. If you can increase the number to say 700 and have them spread across medium and hard, getting good jobs wouldn't be difficult. I don't know your discipline in school or work experience, but my friend here who graduated spent time learning and cracking leetcode every day and got four jobs. He even replied one that the salary should be increased, which they did. Then, he told them to increase it again, which they refused, and he declined the offer. He also declined a $3K equivalent per month offer and opted for a $5K equivalent offer where he is a senior engineer and one of the three black guys at the company.

One Japanese, this guy does not know. He has spent more time here than me, but I speak, listen and read the language better than he does.

Crack the Leetcode very well. Best wishes!

Thanks man! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Kobojunkie: 3:52am On May 17
Fineman2:
so you think this is a lie with all the numerous stories we read everyday online
Stop lying! undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by emmeyen: 11:07am On May 17
Of course it doesn't. But as soon as the man becomes widowed, he barely knows what to do with his life. So you see him looking for a new wife already barely three months after loosing the "useless wife". Marriage truly does not benefit men. Una go dey alright by God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:09pm On May 17
emmeyen:
Of course it doesn't. But as soon as the man becomes widowed, he barely knows what to do with his life. So you see him looking for a new wife already barely three months after loosing the "useless wife". Marriage truly does not benefit men. Una go dey alright by God's grace.

It's primarily for domestic work/house chores.
So, relax grin
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by 1Sharon(f): 2:09pm On May 17
Fineman2:
so you think this is a lie with all the numerous stories we read everyday online

Stories of what?
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Fineman2: 4:18pm On May 17
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided
I'm not lying and you know it
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On May 17
Fineman2:
I'm not lying and you know it
Stop lying! undecided
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Anunakeeh: 6:38pm On May 17
JeffreyJunior:
Thank you for that question, nne.

Only an irresponsible father will be forgotten at old age by his kids and if he was a terrible husband in his prime days too, his wife will leave him in the village to be drinking kai-kai and join her kids abroad.

They will always tell an incomplete story to suit their selfish narratives. Ndi ara.

If they don't benefit from their marriages, they should leave those that benefit from theirs alone.

Na like this some of them dey drink their useless redpill like Pepsi until they destroy their peaceful homes with their own hands and then resort to killing their wives.

I've added redpill to the checklist for my daughter's marriage. If you chop redpill, you will not marry my daughter. I'll rather she be a single mum than be married to an idiot that believes he is an alpha male when he can't even sit on the floor where real men sit on the table to discuss. angry

grin grin grin
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by bukatyne(f): 6:54pm On May 17
dominique:
Men don't benefit from marriage yet when they're ill and admitted to the hospitals, it's their wives that nurse them to recovery. If the wives are ill, it's their wives that are ill, it's the wives family members that will be by their sides in the hospital. This is something I've personally witnessed.

Men don't benefit from marriage YET the woman in this thread toils hard under the hot sun, petty trading to cater for herself and her aged husband.

Men don't benefit from marriage but have they ever been pressured to put their lives and careers on standstill take care of the family? Heck some women are expected to care for aged, frail in-laws.

As for children not caring for their old fathers, it's the total opposite from what I'm witnessing in reality. Some deadbeat fathers still get to eat the fruits they never laboured for. There's this widower around me who remarried barely a year after his wife died turning his children literal destitutes living with different relatives. His children who were young adults and teenagers at the time went on to become graduates with successful careers. Recently, they threw an elaborate 60th birthday party for him despite knowing that it was the stress he put their mother through that eventually killed her. There's this other aged widower whose children abroad bring him over every year for medical checkup and change of environment. So what's this nonsense about children not caring for fathers? Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by mostly stable, close-knit families, I don't see all this so called abandonment of fathers you people keep yapping about save for some cases but guess what? Mothers get abandoned by their kids too!

I don't know what you people gain with this campaign of hate and vileness backed with false storiesa nd exaggerations. What do you stand to gain by this constant vilification of a particular sets of people? You're only coming off as toxic and mentally unstable

All these stories are too much.

The best proof that men don't benefit from marriage is that they rush to remarry after they lose their wives through divorce/death.

3 Likes

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On May 17
descarado:
This place is filled with frustrated hungry chaps.

cheesy
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On May 17
JeffreyJunior:
Thank you for that question, nne.

Only an irresponsible father will be forgotten at old age by his kids and if he was a terrible husband in his prime days too, his wife will leave him in the village to be drinking kai-kai and join her kids abroad.

They will always tell an incomplete story to suit their selfish narratives. Ndi ara.

If they don't benefit from their marriages, they should leave those that benefit from theirs alone.

Na like this some of them dey drink their useless redpill like Pepsi until they destroy their peaceful homes with their own hands and then resort to killing their wives.

[/b]I've added redpill to the checklist for my daughter's marriage. If you chop redpill, you will not marry my daughter[/b]. I'll rather she be a single mum than be married to an idiot that believes he is an alpha male when he can't even sit on the floor where real men sit on the table to discuss. angry

@bold:

Purple or Magenta pill nko?
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Kelechi009: 7:47pm On May 17
Everybody benefits from marriage, I don't understand this hullaballoo of a post.

After all this rant you will still get married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Jman06(m): 8:51pm On May 17
Jim99:

The kind brainwashed by their mother.

There are millions of such cases.

98% of people here mothers did the same. Women use it as revenge, to get back at their husbands. It's nothing new.

I know the length women will go to get revenge, they don't have the physical strength to do it, so they carry out their revenge through the kids. This is why women should never be trusted.

The moment you leave your kids alone with their spiteful mother, she starts filling their heads with all types of evil things.

Many grew up hearing how evil their father is. Until they hear from their father himself or even those that lived close to him. But sometimes he ends up dead without them knowing the truth.

Your father probably changed the lives of many around him because men are generous in nature, but it's you his own blood that he hates??

Does that not tell you there's something your mom isn't telling you?

I would bet my whole savings that you're doing the same thing to your daughter right now. Quietly setting her up against her father.
You're very correct. They tend to magnify all the man's errors or even telling lies just to get the children hate their fathers!
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by JeffreyJunior: 1:45am On May 18
bukatyne:

@bold:

Purple or Magenta pill nko?
Ma'am, if you want your son to marry my daughter, have him join the queue like numerous others.

If he survives elimination stage and goes on to be the selected lucky horseband, then we will have a discussion about pills. cheesy
Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by armyofone(m): 4:09pm On May 18
1Sharon:

Stop these lies today.

Don't underestimate children. They're not as dumb and impressionable as you'd like to think. There is no way you can manipulate a child that knows his father was present and cares about him.

They underestimated children and the biggest - many children witnessed the beatings their father dished their mother. It is ingrained in their memories.

Many kids witnessed their randy fathers in action.

Many Nigeria fathers are deadbeats.

You may love your kids but if you are horrible to their mother, you are in trouble in your old age.

3 Likes

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by W0t0w0toman: 7:59pm On May 18
dominique:
Men don't benefit from marriage yet when they're ill and admitted to the hospitals, it's their wives that nurse them to recovery. If the wives are ill, it's their wives that are ill, it's the wives family members that will be by their sides in the hospital. This is something I've personally witnessed.

Men don't benefit from marriage YET the woman in this thread toils hard under the hot sun, petty trading to cater for herself and her aged husband.

Men don't benefit from marriage but have they ever been pressured to put their lives and careers on standstill take care of the family? Heck some women are expected to care for aged, frail in-laws.

As for children not caring for their old fathers, it's the total opposite from what I'm witnessing in reality. Some deadbeat fathers still get to eat the fruits they never laboured for. There's this widower around me who remarried barely a year after his wife died turning his children literal destitutes living with different relatives. His children who were young adults and teenagers at the time went on to become graduates with successful careers. Recently, they threw an elaborate 60th birthday party for him despite knowing that it was the stress he put their mother through that eventually killed her. There's this other aged widower whose children abroad bring him over every year for medical checkup and change of environment. So what's this nonsense about children not caring for fathers? Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by mostly stable, close-knit families, I don't see all this so called abandonment of fathers you people keep yapping about save for some cases but guess what? Mothers get abandoned by their kids too!

I don't know what you people gain with this campaign of hate and vileness backed with false storiesa nd exaggerations. What do you stand to gain by this constant vilification of a particular sets of people? You're only coming off as toxic and mentally unstable

This is why you are yet to get married.

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Benefit From Marriage by Jman06(m): 8:23pm On May 18
armyofone:

They underestimated children and the biggest - many children witnessed the beatings their father dished their mother. It is ingrained in their memories.

Many kids witnessed their randy fathers in action.

Many Nigeria fathers are deadbeats.

You may love your kids but if you are horrible to their mother, you are in trouble in your old age.
Even if you're not horrible to their mother, you're still in trouble as their mother would still magnify all your errors to make the children love her more than their dads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugent Pls I Need Help / Hubby Doesnt Want To Hunt For A Job , How Do U Cope? / 8 Year Olds Getting A Bikini Wax?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.