Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? (3295 Views)

Kwankwaso Observing Subhi Prayers At INEC Office This Morning(pics) / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Elections: Ruggedman Reacts To The Happenings In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Elusive001: 8:11am On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

You no see whatgrin

Nah every pikin for Anambra we don sell finish

Stale bros

Very dry.

1 Like

Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:28am On May 16
Sapasenator:
O BOY!,

The rate at which officials are resigning left and right from Rivers State government to follow Wike, no be for here!

I will not be surprised if Fubara's wife resigns to follow Wike. At this rate, if nothing is done urgently, Wike may even collect children from our dear amiable simcard governor. Let all well meaning Nigerians remeber Fubara in prayers so he does not lose his family to Wike.

On a more serous note, I have never seen grown men zombified like this in my entire life. Even Tunubu at the heights of his God-fatherism never had people resigning like these in Lagos. I thought them say Niger Delta men are strong.

Imagine, grown men with full growth of Aji amu, just resigning upandan because of Wike. They have lost their minds and have no opinion whatsoever. I am sure if Wike instructs these men to take ota pia pia, They will drink am with joy. They will hapilly leave their wives if Wike instructs.

Nothing in this life will put me in a position wey my fellow man will control me in this manner.

Chineke ba re ekwensu mba, are we even sure Wike is not using otumorkpor on these men.

Now, the big question, can you allow yourself be manipulated like a puppet like these mumu commissioners?

Even Amechi and GEJ never did half of these to Wike. This is a battle Wike will 100% lose except hin be Tinubu that went on to become the president, ever ex governors eventually fade away.

Me, I can never allow
bro this men were handpicked by wike. Sims in recent months hasnt been working with them. They are like commissioners without office. Rather sims appointed special advicers/ SSA as de facto commissioners. So the commissioners with their yeye loyalty has no other option than to resign. So watch as Sim replaces them asap.

2 Likes

Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by reiddecuti: 9:54am On May 16
Sim is yet to realize the power he wield as a govern; not just only govern but the governor of Rivers.

He should utilize it fully and deal with Wike squarely.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by AnambraPikinSel: 10:17am On May 16
Elusive001:

Stale bros

Very dry.

Like your brain bah? grin
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:18am On May 16
It's good for slaves to work directly under their master so resignation is allowed, those clogs have been dragging back the administration of our darling governor Chief Sir Siminalaye Fubara so let them go to Abuja instead of disturbing us here.

Ps. Why are agbado junkies seriously trying to force this bone of godfatherism down our throat ? We say we no want. Rivers money cannot be shared to one man in Abuja, the hypocrites aren't even bothered about the heavy allegations against their new found friend. Na wa o grin
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Elusive001: 10:35am On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

Like your brain bah? grin

At least I have brains.

I am better than im-p-s like you without even the minutest form of brain matter. Do you need brain to support Tinubu and APC? Of course, no.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by AnambraPikinSel: 10:37am On May 16
Elusive001:

At least I have brains.

I am better than im-p-s like you without even the minutest form of brain matter. Do you need brain to support Tinubu and APC? Of course, no.

This long epistle because I hit yougrin
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Elusive001: 10:47am On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

This long epistle because I hit yougrin

🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

Hit who? How?

Bros no need to engage you further. I have brains and you don't. We are not on the same pedestal.

You cannot comprehend what I say. Look for your folks like Hell-anus and co to play on sand with.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:56am On May 16
The only smart move Fubara done so far is to pulldown the house of assembly, if not he's a gunner.

Fubara will complete his tenure no matter what with that move, but 2nd term is not assured, however Wike loyalist are still with him because of Abuja money, if not, Baba would have fade away.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by KGBKremlin: 10:57am On May 16
Sapasenator:
O BOY!,

The rate at which officials are resigning left and right from Rivers State government to follow Wike, no be for here!

I will not be surprised if Fubara's wife resigns to follow Wike. At this rate, if nothing is done urgently, Wike may even collect children from our dear amiable simcard governor. Let all well meaning Nigerians remeber Fubara in prayers so he does not lose his family to Wike.

On a more serous note, I have never seen grown men zombified like this in my entire life. Even Tunubu at the heights of his God-fatherism never had people resigning like these in Lagos. I thought them say Niger Delta men are strong.

Imagine, grown men with full growth of Aji amu, just resigning upandan because of Wike. They have lost their minds and have no opinion whatsoever. I am sure if Wike instructs these men to take ota pia pia, They will drink am with joy. They will hapilly leave their wives if Wike instructs.

Nothing in this life will put me in a position wey my fellow man will control me in this manner.

Chineke ba re ekwensu mba, are we even sure Wike is not using otumorkpor on these men.

Now, the big question, can you allow yourself be manipulated like a puppet like these mumu commissioners?

Even Amechi and GEJ never did half of these to Wike. This is a battle Wike will 100% lose except hin be Tinubu that went on to become the president, ever ex governors eventually fade away.

Me, I can never allow

Niger delta are the strongest go and ask former criminal James ibori
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by KGBKremlin: 10:58am On May 16
SalamRushdie:
He should immediately sack the whole cabinet and chose new one loyal only to him

Fubara needs to know the rivers state governor is a powerful man in Nigeria and he should fully imbibe that power and watch Wike run

Ipob normal thinking
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by AnambraPikinSel: 10:59am On May 16
Elusive001:

🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

Hit who? How?

Bros no need to engage you further. I have brains and you don't. We are not on the same pedestal.

You cannot comprehend what I say. Look for your folks like Hell-anus and co to play on sand with.

But you are already crying nahgrin
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by favour32(m): 11:24am On May 16
They are all zombies remotely controlled by a rat.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Scarcity234: 11:28am On May 16
fuckJones:
Obi left PDP to LP
Obidients- he is a different man, he is different from those criminals, PDP is a criminal structure.

Obi went back to PDP
Obidients- Obi for president, Atiku for vice. We need a force to push out Tinubu from aso rock. This is the alliance we need.

Obi and his gang of criminals do not love Nigeria one bit, they are desperate political harlot that wants to get into power by any means.

Your tears are welcomed like that of your parents.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by emperor4love(m): 11:47am On May 16
When people de find job
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by SaiOba: 12:15pm On May 16
He is ON drugs and deeply in it. I know I said HE and HE is a HE and not a SHE.
Sapasenator:

Are you on drugs?

A sincere question borne out of a deep concern absent of malice!
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by SisterAnn(f): 12:26pm On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

Make we sell them finish jare,I wonder what will become of Anambra in the next 20 years. With the rate we're selling our kids
Dey Mumu yourself oshogbo man πŸ˜…
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by AnambraPikinSel: 2:07pm On May 16
SisterAnn:

We both came from. Agulu nah🀣🀣
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Sapasenator: 2:29pm On May 16
SaiOba:
He is ON drugs and deeply in it. I know I said HE and HE is a HE and not a SHE.

I try very hard to see what concerns Obi with this thread, Mental illness is indeed real.
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by DaTruths: 2:55pm On May 16
fuckJones:
Obi left PDP to LP
Obidients- he is a different man, he is different from those criminals, PDP is a criminal structure.

Obi went back to PDP
Obidients- Obi for president, Atiku for vice. We need a force to push out Tinubu from aso rock. This is the alliance we need.

Obi and his gang of criminals do not love Nigeria one bit, they are desperate political harlot that wants to get into power by any means.

Do you love Nigeria? And you voted for the worse president in the history of Africa
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by GEJDHERO: 3:39pm On May 16
I Believe they took an oath in Orkija shrine......they dont want to die
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Sapasenator: 3:40pm On May 16
GEJDHERO:
I Believe they took an oath in Orkija shrine......they dont want to die

That might explain the reason why everyone is looking so scared.

1 Like

Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Lawly: 4:08pm On May 16
SalamRushdie:
He should immediately sack the whole cabinet and chose new one loyal only to him

Fubara needs to know the rivers state governor is a powerful man in Nigeria and he should fully imbibe that power and watch Wike run

As a matter of fact, he should team up with Amaechi, Peter Odili etc to frustrate Wike out of Rivers State. Wike has serious enemies in Rivers State and governor Fubara ought to unite them against Wike to ensure he doesn't succeed in his godfather almighty god intentions.

1 Like

Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by AnambraPikinSel: 5:17pm On May 16
SisterAnn:

We are both from agulu
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by SisterAnn(f): 5:20pm On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

We are both from agulu
How many times do you want to reply my post? Or are you using Glo network?
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by AnambraPikinSel: 5:30pm On May 16
SisterAnn:
How many times do you want to reply my post? Or are you using Glo network?

Yes I'm using glo networkgrin wetin you wan do?
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by SisterAnn(f): 5:33pm On May 16
AnambraPikinSel:

Yes I'm using glo networkgrin wetin you wan do?
Hahaha πŸ˜ƒ

Wetin I wan do nah? Hahaha πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Justiceleague1: 5:36pm On May 16
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by Sapasenator: 6:46pm On May 16
Aghabak:
Verified PayPal Account for 8000 Naira Only.

Send and Receive money to anyone in the world using PayPal and our bank account service.

Digital funds like Paypal funds for 850 Naira PER DOLLAR

My WhatsApp number is in my profile.

Carry your scam go somewhere else. No one is interested.

1 Like

Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by WorldRichest: 7:14pm On May 16
BigBlackPreek:
Ebimpawa ooo

Ebi ma payin ku ni
Re: Are you guys observing the happenings in Rivers State? by WorldRichest: 7:15pm On May 16
Sapasenator:

Owo ke! Bigblackpreek ju owo lo nau! ji le'n fowo se?

O ma difficult fun yin lati wo Ijoba Orun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar'adua Has Churg Strauss Syndrome + Asthma / Gaddafi Wants Caribbean In Africa / Before You Cast Your Vote For/Against Gen.Babangida. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.