Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants (9173 Views)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Mark It Only 4 Aspirants May Contest APC Presidential Primary / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 8:39am On May 16
MichaelSokoto:

God 4bid!

The handwriting is clear.God forbid Asue the stooge
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Onogiede(m): 8:40am On May 16
Satanic APC can never happen to my lovely state anymore,..let competent person take over such as Asiue Ighodalo he actually proven his capacity beyond other entities,..we Edolites always have mind of our own not pushing around like some people here Alimosho LGA Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Onogiede(m): 8:42am On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

The handwriting is clear.God forbid Asue the stooge
who be this agbadorian

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Oakenshield: 8:42am On May 16
See set up
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by austertee01(m): 8:53am On May 16
Olumide Akpata all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by voiceless1(m): 8:55am On May 16
Na lie go kill PDP for this one
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by JuanDeDios: 9:02am On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
Is he aware he is only there cos the people wanted to pass a message to the pdp senator seeking third term

He should know apc has no place in Edo central, he is not even going there again after four years
Oh, really. So his win was a vote against Ordia's third-term bid. Interesting.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by JuanDeDios: 9:03am On May 16
Theoarhics:
A very daft and useless agreement for Odi Okojie. How can a current rep settle for less ( commissioner) , not even SSG. Pls don't take. And never believe any promises made by APC. The one Tinubu promise he has never fulfilled them only the negative ones he promised he has fulfilled.
I don't believe for a second that Odi will go for it.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Tywo2018: 9:03am On May 16
Election never start another aspirant as lost already to the opposition in Edo.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Timmi: 9:04am On May 16
Klington:

All
Promises
Cancelled.

APC is known for scandals, desperation, lies, deceits, propaganda, etc.

Only their useless empty-handed gullible terrorists followers are okay with the way there are destroying this country.

I like how baba balablu is exposing how dvmb and senseless his gullible supporters are with his trial and error and owo mi da economic policies.

Klington, or whatever you call yourself is the brainless ObiZombie devoid of common sense.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by kennyz247(m): 9:20am On May 16
GeneralPula:

Nah you wan add blood?

Bloody no necessary mean red blood from human..
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 9:26am On May 16
Onogiede:
who be this agbadorian

Support akpakomiza
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 9:27am On May 16
Onogiede:
Satanic APC can never happen to my lovely state anymore,..let competent person take over such as Asiue Ighodalo he actually proven his capacity beyond other entities,..we Edolites always have mind of our own not pushing around like some people here Alimosho LGA Lagos.

Okpebholo is the next governor
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 9:29am On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
Is he aware he is only there cos the people wanted to pass a message to the pdp senator seeking third term

He should know apc has no place in Edo central, he is not even going there again after four years

So how did hon okojie win reps seat in the central? How did APC win two assembly seats in esan West and esan north east? Better stop vomitting trash

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Klington: 9:29am On May 16
Timmi:

Klington, or whatever you call yourself is the brainless ObiZombie devoid of common sense.

Aren't you ashamed that Tilimbu has constantly exposed how bare minimum and empty headed most you his gullible followers are.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 9:35am On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

The latest propaganda about obaseki taking oba to court has killed Asue's chances

The truth is that okpebholo who failed WAEC at 36 is not and can never be an option

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 9:36am On May 16
Onogiede:

Okpebholo can only qualify as an aide to Asue Ighodalo.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 9:44am On May 16
Beer parlour gist. Hahaha 😆 😂 😆

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:48am On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

So how did hon okojie win reps seat in the central? How did APC win two assembly seats in esan West and esan north east? Better stop vomitting trash
i am uromi,

Okojie is our boy irrespective of party we decided to pity him, he has been going at this for long now

It's esan northeast and esan south east by the way

Okphebolo how many people even cared to know him

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 11:17am On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
i am uromi,

Okojie is our boy irrespective of party we decided to pity him, he has been going at this for long now

It's esan northeast and esan south east by the way

Okphebolo how many people even cared to know him

You did not decide to pity him sir,esan people finally decided to vote APC because of the popularity of okpebholo and okojie.from what I am seeing,asue might lose his lga.yoi are just against APC

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 11:18am On May 16
Ofunaofu:

The truth is that okpebholo who failed WAEC at 36 is not and can never be an option

Unfortunately for you he is going to win
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 11:19am On May 16
Indispensable85:
Beer parlour gist. Hahaha 😆 😂 😆

I heard hon emiator ex chair of esan north east has joined
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:56am On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

You did not decide to pity him sir,esan people finally decided to vote APC because of the popularity of okpebholo and okojie.from what I am seeing,asue might lose his lga.yoi are just against APC
i am esan and an uromi man so you don't know my local politics more than me

Even okpebolo people know it is ordia error that gave him the seat, it got to okpebolo hand in apc becos the main gladiators in apc didnt even expect apc to win

Onolememen would have gotten that senate before okpebolo if he had gone to apc before primaries

They were all in pdp battling before ordia emerged

If shit good e for nor reach okphobolo hand for apc senate

We did not pity him no wahala, but just wait to see if apc would win the seat again even with okpbolo
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 12:13pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Unfortunately for you he is going to win

Maybe he will win your polling unit, but not the election

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 12:22pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:

Maybe he will win your polling unit, but not the election

Lol,he will win just like tinubu won obi
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 12:24pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
i am esan and an uromi man so you don't know my local politics more than me

Even okpebolo people know it is ordia error that gave him the seat, it got to okpebolo hand in apc becos the main gladiators in apc didnt even expect apc to win

Onolememen would have gotten that senate before okpebolo if he had gone to apc before primaries

They were all in pdp battling before ordia emerged

If shit good e for nor reach okphobolo hand for apc senate

We did not pity him no wahala, but just wait to see if apc would win the seat again even with okpbolo

Oga,APC is winning Edo election as it stands except a miracle happens.keep sentiments aside and read between the lines

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 12:45pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Lol,he will win just like tinubu won obi

This is Edo state bro

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Badmashiii: 12:45pm On May 16
MichaelSokoto:
u see why I support dat American electoral college voting stuff?
dey allow well informed & literate ppl determine much significant part of d voting prowess!

in Nigeria here, d whole illiterate north & some coconut-headed owambes from ur left side helped collectively installed d present calamity on seat... now dey are shouting ebin pawa!

How can u a govnorship aspirant be planning to dash some set of criminals elective seats wen be say na only one, single vote u get?

Of cause it's d illiterate voters dat will make it happen, d zombie herd!
jez like the way wike dictates to supposedly literate Rivers zombies who to vote 4... now dey are shouting crisis upandan!

Same thing happened to dat middle belt state wit reverend fada govnor.
Now those ones are bonifide refugees inside their ancestral land.
lipsrsealed

Only foooools will ever vote anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!
angry

Just read what a supposed "literate" wrote...

An illiterate is someone that can neither read nor write. From your write-up,you absolutely fit that description.

Bloody ILLITERATE learn to write properly before you can be typing trash online and calling others names.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 12:55pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:

This is Edo state bro

Where the governor has failed yet wants to bring a godfather
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:06pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Oga,APC is winning Edo election as it stands except a miracle happens.keep sentiments aside and read between the lines
na only for online apc members mouth we dey hear this

Okpbebolo edolites are still waiting for him to come engage them

Abi you think na only partisan apc members dey vote?

This is a state that did obidient movement especially in Edo south, dem get sense o

Una really see Edo people finish sha, we esan's would vote the most competent becos when akpakomiza Nyansh open na una go they say see wetin esan people cause

Even for mobilization on ground now it's even asue and team that's working

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 1:17pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
na only for online apc members mouth we dey hear this

Okpbebolo edolites are still waiting for him to come engage them

Abi you think na only partisan apc members dey vote?

This is a state that did obidient movement especially in Edo south, dem get sense o

Una really see Edo people finish sha, we esan's would vote the most competent becos when akpakomiza Nyansh open na una go they say see wetin esan people cause

Even for mobilization on ground now it's even asue and team that's working

Edo people will vote against godfatherism and failed performance of obaseki and his stooge.what has asue done for Edo with all his qualifications? Even before okpebholo joined politics,he has been doing projects for esan people.asue town lacks electricity.look at the massive defections from pdp to APC in esan...

Ezomon of Uromi,hon emiator,several sides of obaseki,several pdp ward leaders,leader of Lp in Edo central.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 1:20pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Where the governor has failed yet wants to bring a godfather

Tell me any APC governor currently that have performed better than Obaseki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue State Governor, Gabriel Suswam, In Certificate Forgery Scandal / Ex INEC Boss, Iwu's Daughter In NYSC Certificate Scandal / Ambode: Between EFCC’s Noose And Lagos Assembly’s Dagger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.