Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants (9152 Views)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Mark It Only 4 Aspirants May Contest APC Presidential Primary / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 1:21pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:

Tell me any APC governor currently that have performed better than Obaseki

Obaseki is the worst governor as it stands.the godfatherism he fought against in 2020 is coming to haunt him.plus,lp members are going to divide pdp voted
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 1:24pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Obaseki is the worst governor as it stands.the godfatherism he fought against in 2020 is coming to haunt him.plus,lp members are going to divide pdp voted

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:25pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Edo people will vote against godfatherism and failed performance of obaseki and his stooge.what has asue done for Edo with all his qualifications? Even before okpebholo joined politics,he has been doing projects for esan people.asue town lacks electricity.look at the massive defections from pdp to APC in esan...

Ezomon of Uromi,hon emiator,several sides of obaseki,several pdp ward leaders,leader of Lp in Edo central.
their was more decampes in 2020

Anyone going to apc in esan is already becos he no see space for pdp and retired

What has okpbolo done for esan, is it the stories of bore hole that is never verified?

I have uncles who have done more for esan than okpebolo in private capacity providing boreholes but they are not politicians

Ray Royal is not a politician, if okpbolo do half of wetin he do shey he go say na president he be

Edo would vote against the tigers and lions that are regrouping, oshomole waiting under his god son cum kabaka and ize iyamu waiting under okpebolo

Lucky imasuen receipt still dey Edo hand o una wan con share money abi, okpebolo wan come serve leaders abi

No wahala tell him to come to eranomigho show, both asue, akpata, and all have shown face, na only him do 10min audio and promise to come again which never happen till date

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 1:51pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

I heard hon emiator ex chair of esan north east has joined

I never get d news yet
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Indispensable85(m): 1:56pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

I heard hon emiator ex chair of esan north east has joined

He was secretary to the local government
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:57pm On May 16
As e dey like this akpata even mobilize pass apc now

One man o, apc no fit mobilize cos they don't even belief in their candidate

Sell una candidate una day no, it's either you find obaseki, oba of bini, to take play politics

Make una put asue and okpbebolo one on one na

Person when you sef no go allow to run your business you go say make he run state cos no be brain state need abi

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:02pm On May 16
Badmashiii:

Just read what a supposed "literate" wrote...

An illiterate is someone that can neither read nor write. From your write-up,you absolutely fit that description.

Bloody ILLITERATE learn to write properly before you can be typing trash online and calling others names.
if u have sense u won't put ur stinky mouth in my mention!
so f**k off!
cool
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by JuanDeDios: 2:07pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Unfortunately,APC is winning Edo
Indeed, that will be very unfortunate if it happens. shocked
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:11pm On May 16
JuanDeDios:

Indeed, that will be very unfortunate if it happens. shocked

Why so sir? The APC candidate is capable
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:24pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
their was more decampes in 2020

Anyone going to apc in esan is already becos he no see space for pdp and retired

What has okpbolo done for esan, is it the stories of bore hole that is never verified?

I have uncles who have done more for esan than okpebolo in private capacity providing boreholes but they are not politicians

Ray Royal is not a politician, if okpbolo do half of wetin he do shey he go say na president he be

Edo would vote against the tigers and lions that are regrouping, oshomole waiting under his god son cum kabaka and ize iyamu waiting under okpebolo

Lucky imasuen receipt still dey Edo hand o una wan con share money abi, okpebolo wan come serve leaders abi

No wahala tell him to come to eranomigho show, both asue, akpata, and all have shown face, na only him do 10min audio and promise to come again which never happen till date

Which project has asue done after being in Edo govt for 16 years? He can't even speak esan.okkobholo believes in working than talking.look at how he forced umahi to do Benin auchi road.he has flagged off uwessan road himself.
In 2020,APC also lost people to pdp but now almost all the people are leaving pdp.inb2020,APC was divided and pdp united and there was no LP to divide votes plus obaseki was seeking reelection.it is all over boy
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:25pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:

Tell me any APC governor obaseki is better than.oga,APC is winning edo.cry more son
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:26pm On May 16
Indispensable85:

I never get d news yet

Prince Abdul afegbua has also joined.i heard iduoriyekemwen might resign as DG
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:26pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
As e dey like this akpata even mobilize pass apc now

One man o, apc no fit mobilize cos they don't even belief in their candidate

Sell una candidate una day no, it's either you find obaseki, oba of bini, to take play politics

Make una put asue and okpbebolo one on one na

Person when you sef no go allow to run your business you go say make he run state cos no be brain state need abi

The propaganda you used in 2020 is what we will use to finish you guys
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by OVB123: 2:29pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:
Okpebholo is a desperate man.

He is busy making the kind of promise a man makes to a woman during sexual intercourse.

This shows that he got absolutely nothing to offer

Ighodalo is not a desperate politician abi?
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:31pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

The propaganda you used in 2020 is what we will use to finish you guys
lol, apc talking of propaganda how ironic

Is it the one oshomole used to call ize iyamu unprintable names?

As una agree say na propaganda be una campaign kindly ensure you teach okpebolo what to say, cos obidients that didn't fall for tinubu propaganda dey ground
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:33pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Prince Abdul afegbua has also joined.i heard iduoriyekemwen might resign as DG
lol, campaign dg when get everything at his disposal abi

Una really say na propaganda una wan dey tell unself
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:42pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Which project has asue done after being in Edo govt for 16 years? He can't even speak esan.okkobholo believes in working than talking.look at how he forced umahi to do Benin auchi road.he has flagged off uwessan road himself.
In 2020,APC also lost people to pdp but now almost all the people are leaving pdp.inb2020,APC was divided and pdp united and there was no LP to divide votes plus obaseki was seeking reelection.it is all over boy
asue has been an economic adviser to the state govt, not a commissioner or executive, alaghodaro summit was just an economic think tank to bring investment not even an ministry of finance department

I believe you can attest to how oshomole worked with this same man in his economic advisory team, the same govt you praise

You don't expect asue to steal, yet he has done enough in terms of transformer grants etc for his people, take time to go YouTube and learn don't allow bitterness eat u

In terms of speaking language, we have all pass that bridge, it only would have mattered if una be get a sellable esan candidate that can also give what asue can deliver and bring the advantage of knowing the people more

I have listened to okpbolo speak esan and yet got nothing tangible aside stories of how he suffered growing up

We all have sad stories no be story we go chop, no be to talk say I go do like this, talk is cheap how you wan do am, wetin be your perspective and methodologies

Edos are wise, aside the central and north that would go partisan na Benin go decide and it's a conglomerate of different city people wen go sch
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Isokiscool(m): 2:43pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
i am uromi,

Okojie is our boy irrespective of party we decided to pity him, he has been going at this for long now

It's esan northeast and esan south east by the way

Okphebolo how many people even cared to know him
Egbe fuere obhiaba.Truth

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:43pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, campaign dg when get everything at his disposal abi

Una really say na propaganda una wan dey tell unself

Propaganda has always decided Edo elections boy.iduoriyekrnmem does not have federal power so he doesn't have everything at his disposal

1 Like

Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:44pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, apc talking of propaganda how ironic

Is it the one oshomole used to call ize iyamu unprintable names?

As una agree say na propaganda be una campaign kindly ensure you teach okpebolo what to say, cos obidients that didn't fall for tinubu propaganda dey ground

Just accept say you dun lose.na Edo north we go use bury obaseki and him slave
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:49pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Propaganda has always decided Edo elections boy.iduoriyekrnmem does not have federal power so he doesn't have everything at his disposal
Oh na federal power you dey wait abi, tinubu wen dey battle for survival, u don't know he threw oshomole under the bus for alpakomiza becos he no want Edo wahala

Am just saying Iduoriyikemen is very much aligned to the gov, so he is not really hungry to warrant decamping especially now when pdp chances for new govt is bright

Make una go work o, edos are asking if una still dey this election so, leave online propaganda and go outside

I forget una no get candidate
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 2:52pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
asue has been an economic adviser to the state govt, not a commissioner or executive, alaghodaro summit was just an economic think tank to bring investment not even an ministry of finance department

I believe you can attest to how oshomole worked with this same man in his economic advisory team, the same govt you praise

You don't expect asue to steal, yet he has done enough in terms of transformer grants etc for his people, take time to go YouTube and learn don't allow bitterness eat u

In terms of speaking language, we have all pass that bridge, it only would have mattered if una be get a sellable esan candidate that can also give what asue can deliver and bring the advantage of knowing the people more

I have listened to okpbolo speak esan and yet got nothing tangible aside stories of how he suffered growing up

We all have sad stories no be story we go chop, no be to talk say I go do like this, talk is cheap how you wan do am, wetin be your perspective and methodologies

Edos are wise, aside the central and north that would go partisan na Benin go decide and it's a conglomerate of different city people wen go sch

Oga, govt is beyond speaking or talking eloquently.it is about what you can offer.obaseki speaks good English but failed.okpebholo that isn't eloquent is a performer.without holding any post,he has done several projects.who asue help? He was chairman of sterling bank,nig brewery,okomu oil but failed to assist his people.he is a failure.

His inability to speak esan shows that he does not care about his people for if he cared he will make efforts to learn sir.you cannot lead people you don't know about.asue cares more about Lagos and Ibadan.
Edo are wise that is why they won't vote for godfatherism a failure.edo south has decided already based on the propaganda of obaseki trying to undermine the oba.edo central is divided but I see okpebholo winning.no way for asue and his Master
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:53pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Just accept say you dun lose.na Edo north we go use bury obaseki and him slave
you are talking like okpebolo

Na to just dey repeat one thing, how una wan achieve am would never be said

Can you pass okpbebolo through the Backdoor without edos knowing

Una dey hide am, u think na so he go hide enter govt house
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by OVB123: 2:59pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
i am esan and an uromi man so you don't know my local politics more than me

Even okpebolo people know it is ordia error that gave him the seat, it got to okpebolo hand in apc becos the main gladiators in apc didnt even expect apc to win

Onolememen would have gotten that senate before okpebolo if he had gone to apc before primaries

They were all in pdp battling before ordia emerged

If shit good e for nor reach okphobolo hand for apc senate

We did not pity him no wahala, but just wait to see if apc would win the seat again even with okpbolo

You may be right on this but what about the people of Edo south (Benin) who have vowed that they will not support anything or body that has do with Gov. Obaseki. Don't forget that the people of Edo south controls over 50% of the vote, that's where the problem lies in the PDP.
If you must win Edo state, you must win Edo south.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 3:00pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
Oh na federal power you dey wait abi, tinubu wen dey battle for survival, u don't know he threw oshomole under the bus for alpakomiza becos he no want Edo wahala

Am just saying Iduoriyikemen is very much aligned to the gov, so he is not really hungry to warrant decamping especially now when pdp chances for new govt is bright

Make una go work o, edos are asking if una still dey this election so, leave online propaganda and go outside

I forget una no get candidate

Lol,you don't even know politics.oshoomhole candidate was rejected because tinubu is interested in winning Edo and because of the esan agenda plus okpebholo's popularity.the more states tinubu wins,the more reelection is easier..
Iduoriyekemwen was made DG as compensation for losing senate so it's all about interest.he doesn't need to defect but can just resign and remain in pdp and sabotqge una.obaseki does not have any allies,they are just chopping him.once he leaves,all will abandon the ugly man.most of those around him were oshiomhole people and many have already abandoned him.look at oshiomhole outside power with the largest followrrship in Edo.

You guys are the ones even without a candidate.asue has several court cases which might disqualify him.is he even a registered pdp member? Who knows while okpebholo has reconciled with all aggrieved aspirants.a divided house cannot win election
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:00pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Oga, govt is beyond speaking or talking eloquently.it is about what you can offer.obaseki speaks good English but failed.okpebholo that isn't eloquent is a performer.without holding any post,he has done several projects.who asue help? He was chairman of sterling bank,nig brewery,okomu oil but failed to assist his people.he is a failure.

His inability to speak esan shows that he does not care about his people for if he cared he will make efforts to learn sir.you cannot lead people you don't know about.asue cares more about Lagos and Ibadan.
Edo are wise that is why they won't vote for godfatherism a failure.edo south has decided already based on the propaganda of obaseki trying to undermine the oba.edo central is divided but I see okpebholo winning.no way for asue and his Master
its only to apc members that competence doesn't matter

Tinubu wen una say it doesn't matter na good mind see where we dey

To dey talk slow and quite no translate to goodmind o, where has okpbebolo worked what is his history, he no also matter abi?

You wan arrive at answer you no wan show us your working

Obaseki worked in the eyes of sensible people, he was able to manage the economy, pay salaries and perform capital projects

If you wan see works go to apostle Alfred uyinosa (talk am as e be) YouTube page and see the projects

Na so dem say gej no work until buhari proved how much of a genius he was stabilizing economy alone without borrowing for recurrent in this present period na work
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Lawalkay(m): 3:00pm On May 16
See as dem dey share office as of electioneering is not involve. E no go better for who invent democracy for Nigeria. To this polilooters voting na scam.
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:04pm On May 16
Akpakomiza2:

Lol,you don't even know politics.oshoomhole candidate was rejected because tinubu is interested in winning Edo and because of the esan agenda plus okpebholo's popularity.the more states tinubu wins,the more reelection is easier..
Iduoriyekemwen was made DG as compensation for losing senate so it's all about interest.he doesn't need to defect but can just resign and remain in pdp and sabotqge una.obaseki does not have any allies,they are just chopping him.once he leaves,all will abandon the ugly man.most of those around him were oshiomhole people and many have already abandoned him.look at oshiomhole outside power with the largest followrrship in Edo.

You guys are the ones even without a candidate.asue has several court cases which might disqualify him.is he even a registered pdp member? Who knows while okpebholo has reconciled with all aggrieved aspirants.a divided house cannot win election
that your other comrade mr .indispensable that left u to be blabbing know pass u

Was oshomole not against the esan agenda before ize iyamu and co went to tinubu and akpabio?

Na clear eye oshomole take dey Support okpbebolo?

Propanganda no go win una election o, go and campaign for your candidate

Tinubu won't save una, no fold hand look
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 3:04pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
its only to apc members that competence doesn't matter

Tinubu wen una say it doesn't matter na good mind see where we dey

To dey talk slow and quite no translate to goodmind o, where has okpbebolo worked what is his history, he no also matter abi?

You wan arrive at answer you no wan show us your working

Obaseki worked in the eyes of sensible people, he was able to manage the economy, pay salaries and perform capital projects

If you wan see works go to apostle Alfred uyinosa (talk am as e be) YouTube page and see the projects

Na so dem say gej no work until buhari proved how much of a genius he was stabilizing economy alone without borrowing for recurrent in this present period na work

Obaseki is a failure sir.he is listed among the top 5 failed governors.infact,most of those supporting Ighodalo agree that obaseki has failed but that asue is different and won't fail? Unfortunately,Asue foolishly said he will continue obaseki works thereby making his failure easier.
Are you aware that several communities in Edo south disgraced Asue campaign team and stopped them from campaigning because of obaseki failure even in Oredo his own lga.
Inorder to cover his failure and desperation,he rushed to announce new minimum wage but edolites have made up their mind.they are voting out PDP
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Ofunaofu: 3:08pm On May 16
OVB123:
Ighodalo is not a desperate politician abi?

Desperation is written all over okpebholo
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by Akpakomiza2: 3:08pm On May 16
NzogbuNzogbu:
that your other comrade mr .indispensable that left u to be blabbing know pass u

Was oshomole not against the esan agenda before ize iyamu and co went to tinubu and akpabio?

Na clear eye oshomole take dey Support okpbebolo?

Propanganda no go win una election o, go and campaign for your candidate

Tinubu won't save una, no fold hand look

Lol,did you see tinubu intervene in bayelsa,kogi,imo or ondo primaries? He is not interested.he is interested in Edo Mr man hence his intervention.dont forget obaseki insulted him in 2020 and he needs to teach him a lesson.
To allay your fears,no one is using federal might except obaseki uses state might like he did during Edo assembly results.based on current indices,APC has won Edo.
As propaganda decided 2008-2020 election,it will decide this one.we will soon hire loudspeakers and billboards to pepper una
Re: Edo 2024: Okpebholo Accused Of Promising Senatorial Seat To 4 Aspirants by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:12pm On May 16
OVB123:
You may be right on this but what about the people of Edo south (Benin) who have vowed that they will not support anything or body that has do with Gov. Obaseki. Don't forget that the people of Edo south controls over 50% of the vote, that's where the problem lies in the PDP.
If you must win Edo state, you must win Edo south.
mr brother the ones saying dey won't support becos obaseki bla bla na apc members

It's all propaganda like they are admitting here, asue go still win the egor, oredo, ikboha oka, uhwonde.

Na only like ovia I doubt cos there is outright partisan interest for the deputy, even then akpata is from there, if he doesn't win Dennis there at home how do they expect him to share edo south centre as they say

Any lga outside the party interest I mentioned would vote asue cos na still the better choice compared to okpebolo another tinubu in wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mko Abiola Beaten To Death- Mustapha / From Nigeria To Texas Oil Wealth-kase Lawal / Fashola Breakdancing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.