Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People (6923 Views)

Peter Obi 250 Million Niara Loot With Governor Convey / I Will Not Share Ibori Loot With Delta State - Malami / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Khallicopyro: 9:28am On May 16
If you say make I choose between our politicians and drug dealers. I choose drug dealers. They are providing essential services to a number of people in the society. (Mind you not all the masses are drug addicts). But you see our politicians? They are wicked, depriving the masses of essential services. Imagine someone stealing 80bn meant for roads, water, electricity, security, education, job creation... Death to all corrupt politicians
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Orobadmeat: 9:30am On May 16
The simple truth
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Mrexcell(m): 9:44am On May 16
Why are nigerians trafficking drugs is it not because of lack of employment and the difficult economic situation they find themselves in mostly caused by the senseless looting of nigeria's common wealth by corrupt nigerian politicians? If all drug traffickers are killed our president won't have gotten the second chance to be president today.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by 66spirit(m): 9:47am On May 16
“I have been to the National Assembly, I can’t say because we are on TV now and not telling the truth. If the death penalty is supposed to be included in corruption, I will support it but you don’t go and kill someone that stole one million or one billion, no. But someone who steals one trillion of government money should be killed.....
The guy no steal up to one trillion yet, hence he is advocating for the killing of trillion looting politicians.
Now how much has he taken so far?
Naija is a big time cruise...
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by oliverwrites: 9:47am On May 16
This is just unbelievable. And some idiotas will aim this retard.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by 66spirit(m): 9:49am On May 16
“I have been to the National Assembly, I can’t say because we are on TV now and not telling the truth. If the death penalty is supposed to be included in corruption, I will support it but you don’t go and kill someone that stole one million or one billion, no. But someone who steals one trillion of government money should be killed.....
The guy no steal up to one trillion yet, hence he is advocating for the killing of trillion looting politicians.
Now how much has he taken so far?
Naija is a big time cruise...
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Gboom: 9:50am On May 16
This man is very correct. I remember one politician in Oshodi, whenever he comes from Abuja, you will see crowd in his house expecting him to dash them money. The question is, what is the source of money he is giving them? Is it from his allowance or allocation?

Mind you, if he does not give, they will gang up against him in their meetings
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by DatNiggaDaz: 9:51am On May 16
Idaytesj29:

Make una dey calm down dey read na.
He simply said even though he supports death penalty for Drug trafficking and related offences, but question the rational behinds sentencing a drug dealer to death for a million naira drug heist while a politician who stole a trillion naira is left untouched. Both drug dealer and corrupt politician deserves the death penalty, according to him.
grin grin

Your comprehension is bad. He never said any such. You are living in lies & denials.

He is not supporting the death penalty for thieves that steal millions & billions but thieves that steal in trillions. He supports death penalty for trillions thieves because he himself steals in millions & trillions grin

Read to comprehend

“I have been to the National Assembly, I can’t say because we are on TV now and not telling the truth. If the death penalty is supposed to be included in corruption, I will support it but you don’t go and kill someone that stole one million or one billion, no. But someone who steals one trillion of government money should be killed.

Read again to comprehend grin grin

The senator said he supports death punishment for drug dealers.

“The death penalty is the best deterrent for those being caught for drugs. If you do drugs, you are killing people

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:51am On May 16
Wozniak was expelled in 1969 after hacking into the university’s computer systems and sending prank messages.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Mrexcell(m): 9:58am On May 16
Timmi:

Wow!!!

“I have been to the National Assembly, I can’t say because we are on TV now and not telling the truth. If the death penalty is supposed to be included in corruption, I will support it but you don’t go and kill someone that stole one million or one billion, no. But someone who steals one trillion of government money should be killed“

I can’t believe what this dishonorable Honorable said. Because they are politicians, they can steal billions, and because they give the hundreds of the billions they stole to the people, they should not be prosecuted but be exempted from the law.
Unfortunately, these are the people making laws or ratifying laws, how will they not exempt themselves. National Assembly should be abolished. #EndNationalAssembly# for the good of Nigerians

Very pathetic the looted money the politicians shares to the people is not even up to 5% of their total loots.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by AreaFada2: 10:00am On May 16
Peejayz:

You have twisted the whole thing.... According to the senator, he said death sentence shouldn't be for politician that steal one million or one billion, but should be for politician who steals one trillion.

Abeg nor mind that guy you quoted.

If we go by Ndume logic, corruption is worse than drugs. At least you must actively buy or access drugs, then take it to affect you. You would have played a part in taking it. There can be academic debate regarding availability of drugs making it accessible and whether some take it under duress, etc.

But if money meant for medicine and other medical supplies is stolen and you can't get proper treatment in hospital, life is at stake because someone stole the money. You didn't play any part in the money disappearing. Yet innocent citizens suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by emmancipated(m): 10:16am On May 16
This has to be a joke.

"I will support it but you don’t go and kill someone that stole one million or one billion, no. But someone who steals one trillion of government money should be killed."

Really?
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Idaytesj29(m): 10:18am On May 16
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Your comprehension is bad. He never said any such. You are living in lies & denials.

He is not supporting the death penalty for thieves that steal millions & billions but thieves that steal in trillions. He supports death penalty for trillions thieves because he himself steals in millions & trillions grin

Read to comprehend

Read again to comprehend grin grin

He is an Hausa man, you don't understand how they speak their own English. He is simply saying, we have bigger thieves going Scot free why we talk about only the billions and millions, our thieves have upgraded to Trillions and should be added to the list of our death penalty consideration.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by seunayantokun(m): 10:23am On May 16
Left to Ndume and his ilk, Nigeria would be its best as a jungle.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by DOSINCLAIR: 10:28am On May 16
You dey mind am.... E wan Twist English as I'd we no sabi Comprehension...

Peejayz:

You have twisted the whole thing.... According to the senator, he said death sentence shouldn't be for politician that steal one million or one billion, but should be for politician who steals one trillion..

Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by wunmi590(m): 10:31am On May 16

This Ndume, I just don't know how he speaks so Intelligently
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Bliztzer: 10:34am On May 16
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/our-corruption-is-people-driven-politicians-share-what-they-steal-with-people-senator-ndume/

No be lie men!

But people benefiting from the loot are party members and by extension their children and immediate family.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by RealEmilokan: 10:36am On May 16
The day politicians start serving life sentences because of 1million Naira, is the day corruption will stop.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by ScamDemicEra: 10:40am On May 16
... they are licensed to steal by satan the ruler of this world, that's why they practice satanism/occult/fetish/sell their soul.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by DatNiggaDaz: 10:53am On May 16
Idaytesj29:

He is an Hausa man, you don't understand how they speak their own English. He is simply saying, we have bigger thieves going Scot free why we talk about only the billions and millions, our thieves have upgraded to Trillions and should be added to the list of our death penalty consideration.
grin grin

This is the problem with gazelle garangaja decoders. Always using roasted electricity language comprehension of APC coven to defend corruption & thieves

grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:54am On May 16
Idaytesj29:

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by idanone(m): 10:58am On May 16
Tinubu the drug Lord.... This law is for him and his cronies. grin
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by BabaAduras: 1:02pm On May 16
Nbotee:
Can U imagine this Seriously ehn our legislooters Don see Nigerians finish. Soon they'll legalise corruption. If you steal 1 million or 1 billion meant to fix hospitals, are you not killing those who are supposed to benefit from the upgraded medical facilities? If you steal millions or billions meant to fix the roads and accident kills people on the road, are you not responsible for it?

He is partially right. Leadership is a subset of Followership. We determine and deserve the Leaders we have. Truth is, nobody will vote for them if they don't share money.

One of the madness in his statement is the mere thought of THRESHOLD on capital punishment for stealing. We might as well legislate stealing.

And, for one of our Political Leaders to think Politicians can/should be exonerated from stealing because they share part of their loot is a reflection of how bad our situation is in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by RickyJesus: 1:28pm On May 16
Nbotee:
Can U imagine this Seriously ehn our legislooters Don see Nigerians finish. Soon they'll legalise corruption. If you steal 1 million or 1 billion meant to fix hospitals, are you not killing those who are supposed to benefit from the upgraded medical facilities? If you steal millions or billions meant to fix the roads and accident kills people on the road, are you not responsible for it?
Pure madness
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by esthel(f): 2:23pm On May 16
That is Lagos style of politics, once they eat theirs they don’t care about the next person anymore
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Vitally123: 3:53pm On May 16
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/our-corruption-is-people-driven-politicians-share-what-they-steal-with-people-senator-ndume/

Because Politicians give in; is it by force to give people money? Politicians give people money to induce elections and afterwards, what? Pay back, scratch my back, I scratch yours.
Re: Ndume: Our Corruption Is People-Driven, Politicians Share Their Loot With People by Esama: 7:09am On May 17
Normal normal hausa fulani no dey reason this is kind of people some idiot's will call their leader...unfortunately they determine the future of million of Nigerians .

Stealing public funds kill more than drug trafficking. What cause drugs trafficking? Poverty and idleness .
The dream of every human being is to succeed in life but when government failed to create Avenue for people to thrive what do you expect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri - Youths Rescue Kidnap Victim, Beat Kidnappers Mercilessly / Official: Jonathan Wins Ekiti State / Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.