Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu (16976 Views)

Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi / Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) / Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by RPG2020(m): 9:54am On May 16
Oke zuzu there is God ooh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Bigkoko: 9:55am On May 16
He is right..... No one can question him. Na only keyboard warriors and the white lion body tya pastor heading Efcc can focus on!
Check out the Audacity..... No one can question him regarding community money! These guys get luck say corruption personified Asiwaju dey there! Try am for HE Peter Obi tenure, make body tell you!

Ikpeazu is one of the Nwa-ike led G-5, and they're all in bed with Asiwaju. This is the audacity that corruption assumes when you know egbon ola Olukayode Efcc chairman can't do More than a dead rat because Asiwaju is protecting his fellow heisters!

Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/n10bn-abia-airport-fund-nobody-can-question-my-decision-to-reverse-project-ikpeazu-video/

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by CJStarz: 9:55am On May 16
Mrincredy:
Which road did he do? Is it not Otti that started building roads in ABA? Road to Eziukwu market was in shambles. The one leading to ariaria was not just bad but people were dumping their waste by the road sides. This guy should be prosecuted
Take suffering dey lie abeg.
No let hatred block your eyes.
Okezie do from Brass junction to Ariaria end, true or false? That beautiful Brass junction with the Sam Mbakwe statue and green rug,who do am?
Okezie do Osusu road, true or false?
Okezie do Eziukwu road from Eziukwu junction to the market. A road that was impassable and heavily flooded under TA Orji. Okezie do am,true or false?
Ngwa road wey una use dey mock am,laslas,he do d road, true or false?
Nicholas road, opposite Brass that was impassable for more than 15 years was done by Okezie Ikpeazu, true or false?
Ukaegbu road for Ogborhill that was very bad has now turned to a smooth road, courtesy Okezie Ikpeazu.
Among others.
If you no like anyone no dey lie for that person head.
God dey.

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by VULCAN(m): 9:58am On May 16
You are ignorant.

Once a budget is passed, the money MUST be used for that purpose.

If you were enlightened you would have wondered why an airport project was conceptualised without giving thought to the road from the airport.

Instead, he is telling us that he "realised" there were no roads AFTER the N10b was passed.

If only you know how inept that reveals him to be.

I think he is the worst SE gov since 1999

AbuTwins:
It is not just to hear one side of the story without hearing the other!

Now let Otti come again!

Great Abians at home, he do those roads abi he no do am?

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by senator3636(m): 9:58am On May 16
Ugly looking man like you. Nonsense
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by CJStarz: 9:59am On May 16
AbuTwins:

Thanks bro!

I don't know why people have been biased towards the man! Just because they support Otti shouldn't make others devils!
That is ehhhh
Their hatred for Okezie Ikpeazu is becoming very abnormal. They no wan rest until they carry d man go jail even though we wey dey Aba don dey hear scores for this current administration.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by offongk(m): 10:03am On May 16
We are in aba oooo

This four road is not up to 3km each ooo

For 8yr with all the allocation

10b for 4 road that was refurbished by this government

O swear for you ikpazu
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Otamendi99(m): 10:03am On May 16
Mrincredy:
Which road did he do? Is it not Otti that started building roads in ABA? Road to Eziukwu market was in shambles. The one leading to ariaria was not just bad but people were dumping their waste by the road sides. This guy should be prosecuted

U might not like d man or call him a failure. But he did many roads in aba. Especially those ones he mentioned.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by SoNature(m): 10:04am On May 16
hardbody:

Please where is the bolded?

Meanwhile when airport taxis carry you from Owerri airport to Umuahia (in Abia state), their defense to exorbitant price charge is that it is interstate. So why shouldn't Abia state have its own airport? must we always go through Owerri or Uyo to get to our own state? No make me vex oo

https://leadership.ng/forensic-audit-how-we-spent-n10bn-airport-fund-ikpeazu/
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Kaiser20: 10:08am On May 16
dynicks:
Most Nigerian formers, deserves this kinda treatment...

Fubara against wike
Otti against ikpeazu
If No be say Tinubu naa greedy Mumu Man, Buhari for dey Jail by now
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Bizibi(m): 10:12am On May 16
You use 10b construct few roads,wait you build highways to connect to the market.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by BolaAThubv(m): 10:20am On May 16
Saao:
even though I don't like the man but he mentioned roads constructed wirh the funds. Those from that area should confirm if it is true those roads were done that time. But again I never knew the guy constructed any road at all during his tenure
Are you talking about roads that have already been awarded, ongoing and some already completed as at the time the N10b Airportgate funds were disbursed?

Pay attention to his language. He said he FINISHED those roads with the funds... When there was already an appropriation for the same roads in the budget?
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Maobichek: 10:27am On May 16
AbuTwins:

Now let Otti come again!

The only road that he did towards the end of his tenure was Aba/Owerri road, Ngwa rd, Eziukwu, Milverton etc were all bad.

Ikpeazu is from Obingwa/Aba, he was in a better position to tarr all roads in Aba but he didn't, his Osisioma flyover was 8 years. The only road lkpeazu did well was Ukaegbu and All saints Sec sch road which all leads to his village.

Ikpeazu failed to deliver, even his Ngwa people are always open calling him out.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On May 16
Lol.. OK then where the money?
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by jayaba: 10:35am On May 16
Leave that corrupt man, ordinary Aba that is an Ngwa city where his father and families live, he cannot talk of any single tangible things he did while as governor.
Those roads he mentioned already have a huge sum of money budgeted for them with other different roads in the state he didn't to any thing about. The airport budget was separate then but now he's talking like it was the money budgeted for the airport he fails to start that he use for the 4 small inferior material roads he only do patch and black painting. Seriously that man need to be arrested immediately his handover to Oti.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by ebufa: 10:38am On May 16
AbuTwins:

Now let Otti come again!

You are just as illiterate like your former governor ikpeazu.......do you actually know a budget is a law? To make matters worse for him, he actually diverted and embezzled most if not all the funds.....in China one bullet to the back of his empty skull will have settled this matter. Nigerian politicians have been lucky thus far........something tells me their time may be up........
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Cjayboy: 10:48am On May 16
Dear Ex Governor Okezie Ikpeazu,thank you for this timely clarifications,after their so called KPMG audit report and accusing you of diverting 10billion Abia Airport project.

I am, amongst the inhabitants of Aba,Abia State and going by the roads you mentioned the 10billion was rechanneled to, is nothing but fact.
Today Faulks Road in Aba, with 6kilometer length is accessible end-to-end which gulp above 6billion,but Alex Otti is building a less 6kilometer road (Phortharcourt Road) with 30billion Naira.
Osusu Road, Milverton Road,Ojike Lane etc are still standing and accessible.

Let's be truthful and eschew bitterness, hatred and tribal sentiments.
I am a non Partizan Abian and Aba Resident.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by BluntCrazeMan: 10:48am On May 16
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/n10bn-abia-airport-fund-nobody-can-question-my-decision-to-reverse-project-ikpeazu-video/

We are not questioning the fact that he changed his mind.

WE ARE QUESTIONING THE FACT THAT TEN-BILLION-NAIRA HAD ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR THE AIRPORT PROJECT..

If the โ‚ฆ10bn is for consultancy services,, let us see their consultancy reports.
If the โ‚ฆ10bn is for the feasibility studies, let us see the feasibility reports..
If the โ‚ฆ10bn is for the production of the design drawings, let us see the design drawings..
If the โ‚ฆ10bn is for the clearing of the site,, please tell us where the site is, let us go and see it.

He changed his mind about the airport project, yet had had already paid off โ‚ฆ10bn concerning it, and he never even cared about it again??
He thinks that โ‚ฆ10bn is small money??

Thunder Faayaa Him There Abbegg..
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by idanone(m): 10:51am On May 16
Very useless man...... He knows nothing about Governance. Him Use hunger take do welcome back for his people during his time as Governor.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by ppogba: 10:52am On May 16
decub:

I know all the roads he mentioned, he wouldn't have spent such amount to reconstruct those roads no matter the standard he wanted.

If you truly know those roads, you would not say N10b is too much abeg.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by phorget(m): 10:53am On May 16
cathodekazim:
It baffles me how this same set of people are always the first to cry out of corruption and bad governance in APC when their own regions have been infested with rotten corrupt pdp governors since 1999.

I can vouch with my two balls. If you elect them into the federal position ( presido) the level of corruption will be nominated by the Guinness book of record

The difference is that they wont ever keep quite like the people in your region. See how OTTI is dragging Ikpeazu cos of misappropriation, how many have you dragged over there? You people will rather roll on the floor all in the name of โ€respectingโ€ an elder l, same elder that doesn't warrant to be respected o.
The difference is crystal clear, the southeasterners wont keep quite no matter who's involved...
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by favor914: 11:08am On May 16
cathodekazim:
It baffles me how this same set of people are always the first to cry out of corruption and bad governance in APC when their own regions have been infested with rotten corrupt pdp governors since 1999.

I can vouch with my two balls. If you elect them into the federal position ( presido) the level of corruption will be nominated by the Guinness book of record

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:28am On May 16
All these roads he mentioned are substandard
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Tapout(m): 11:29am On May 16
The roads he claimed to have built, are they still intact today? Did he spend the whole 10bn on the roads ? sad I still wonder why Efcc hasn't picked this man up yet.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Almunjid(m): 11:32am On May 16
Lol, me I think say he use the 10 billion to buy kerosene share for people. grin
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Emman08: 11:35am On May 16
So where is the money?
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Tapout(m): 11:39am On May 16
AbuTwins:

Thanks bro!

I don't know why people have been biased towards the man! Just because they support Otti shouldn't make others devils!

If you want to be truthful to yourself, you should know Otti has nothing to do with this. This Hatred for Okezie has always been there even before Elections.
No be for this same Nairaland a news about him giving 500h to nursing mothers for transport was posted in 2022 ?? Did anyone know about Otti by then??

I had to look for the link and share, make e no be like say I no sabi wetin I dey talk. Read through the comments and see if Otti was mentioned anywhere.

Okezie needs to give account of his 8 years Governance in Abia State!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7276493/ikpeazu-give-500-women-give
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by peleson1: 12:01pm On May 16
AbuTwins:

Now let Otti come again!

Budget has been passed so who gave him the authority to transfer the money to another project?
It's Criminal to do so.

He faces jail term in legal case is instituted against him
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by Emyogalanya: 12:02pm On May 16
Metrix147:

So what of the money budgeted for those roads where did you keep that one.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by vikiphy89(m): 12:49pm On May 16
Saao:
even though I don't like the man but he mentioned roads constructed wirh the funds. Those from that area should confirm if it is true those roads were done that time. But again I never knew the guy constructed any road at all during his tenure
Constructed and rehabilitated are two different things, there were no new road he constructed apart from the flyover. Faulks road was a rehabilitation which has spoiled now
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by ufuosman(m): 12:56pm On May 16
Ikpeazu suppose dey prison
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project โ€” Ikpeazu by greypencils: 12:56pm On May 16
Ikpeazu is not the problem, Sanwoolu is. Dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government? / 2023: President Meets All APC Chairmanship Aspirants In Aso Rock / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.