Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu (16972 Views)

Re: Abia Airport Controversy - Otti, Hold Yourself To Higher Standard - Okiyi / Abia Airport Controversy: Otti Seeks N10bn Refund, Not Ikpeazu's Jailing (video) / Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by ValNwachi75: 1:13pm On May 16
So every road project that Okezie executed during his term as governor was supposedly from the N10b he diverted from the airport project? This guy has always been a dunce, and he's opening up his mouth to prove it!

1. You approved an airport project, applied and received a loan from the bank for the same project, and then realized that your state did not have roads that'll be used to access the airport assuming it was completed.

2. After you realized this, you started disbursing monies to contractors. Some of them received as little as N12m to build roads. Abeg tell me the road that you want to build with N12m?

3. You open your mouth to say that if the govt follows the trail of the money, they'll discover that SOME jobs were done. Why should it be SOME? Why not ALL?

4. I stand to be corrected, but i think that Faulks Road was rehabilitated before you announced that you wanted to build an airport.

5. Besides, do you build an airport with N10b? Of course no! So, why then did you go and borrow N10b to build an airport knowing that the money cannot complete an airport? What it means is that your action to borrow N10b to build an airport was pre-meditated, and you executed it as planned by laundering the funds through 32 bank accounts. Imagine telling us to go and check whether an account that received the money bought asphalt or sand? We're not fools like you!

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by AbuTwins: 1:19pm On May 16
peleson1:

Budget has been passed so who gave him the authority to transfer the money to another project?
It's Criminal to do so.

He faces jail term in legal case is instituted against him

That's another outlook.
But if the roads he claims were truly constructed then i don't think Abia needs a Airport than it need roads connecting the markets!
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by AbuTwins: 1:21pm On May 16
Tapout:

If you want to be truthful to yourself, you should know Otti has nothing to do with this. This Hatred for Okezie has always been there even before Elections.
No be for this same Nairaland a news about him giving 500h to nursing mothers for transport was posted in 2022 ?? Did anyone know about Otti by then??

I had to look for the link and share, make e no be like say I no sabi wetin I dey talk. Read through the comments and see if Otti was mentioned anywhere.

Okezie needs to give account of his 8 years Governance in Abia State!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7276493/ikpeazu-give-500-women-give

N500 or $500 grin?
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by nakedweapon: 1:40pm On May 16
Mrincredy:
Which road did he do? Is it not Otti that started building roads in ABA? Road to Eziukwu market was in shambles. The one leading to ariaria was not just bad but people were dumping their waste by the road sides. This guy should be prosecuted
Ikpeazu buit roads pls you people should stop all these lies
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by nakedweapon: 1:44pm On May 16
CJStarz:

Take suffering dey lie abeg.
No let hatred block your eyes.
Okezie do from Brass junction to Ariaria end, true or false? That beautiful Brass junction with the Sam Mbakwe statue and green rug,who do am?
Okezie do Osusu road, true or false?
Okezie do Eziukwu road from Eziukwu junction to the market. A road that was impassable and heavily flooded under TA Orji. Okezie do am,true or false?
Ngwa road wey una use dey mock am,laslas,he do d road, true or false?
Nicholas road, opposite Brass that was impassable for more than 15 years was done by Okezie Ikpeazu, true or false?
Ukaegbu road for Ogborhill that was very bad has now turned to a smooth road, courtesy Okezie Ikpeazu.
Among others.
If you no like anyone no dey lie for that person head.
God dey.
God bless you for saying the truth. Ikpeazu did so many roads in aba you mentioned only few. I don't know why people keep lying that he didn't do anything in abia . I know many roads ikpeazu buit.

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by davies(m): 1:44pm On May 16
Normally, this guy, Okezie Ikpeazu suppose dey kirikiri
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Emmanuel909090: 1:50pm On May 16
See Idiot, make I catch you one on one,your eye go clear.

Waka freely for Aba, make Aba people kill you. Idiot.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:12pm On May 16
oz4real83:
When a budget is passed by the legislature and signed by a governor, it becomes a law, breaking the law is a crime. A governor has no right to transfer money allocated to a project in a passed budget, to another project, it is a crime embarassed. This governor is an illiterate that doesn't know what he is saying. He would have gone to jail for this statement in countries where things work embarassed

Spot on! To divert approved funds to other projects, isn’t a virement approved by the state assembly needed?
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by 9japride(m): 2:21pm On May 16
nakedweapon:
God bless you for saying the truth. Ikpeazu did so many roads in aba you mentioned only few. I don't know why people keep lying that he didn't do anything in abia . I know many roads ikpeazu buit.
[color=#006600][/color]

Abia state is an oil producing state, they have no excuse not to develop.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by lexyclasy: 2:21pm On May 16
AbuTwins:
It is not just to hear one side of the story without hearing the other!

Now let Otti come again!

Great Abians at home, he do those roads abi he no do am?

My friend, ikpeazu has squandered the money all those ones are packaging, when you change the plans, did you also explain to the people what you just did, this is a very cheap defense
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by peleson1: 2:24pm On May 16
AbuTwins:

That's another outlook.
But if the roads he claims were truly constructed then i don't think Abia needs a Airport than it need roads connecting the markets!
A crime has been committed .

There is no way to say otherwise .

Ikpwazu committed a crime .
Let him do the time
This is how it should be

1 Like

Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:26pm On May 16
PHIPEX:
So the contractor pays for govt?

What sort of corruption induced obfuscation is this? If you changed your mind, why not ask the receiver of the fund to refund it to govt account, why will the contractor become "a bank" and start dishing funds to other contractors?

Isn't it a breach of financial data privacy for a contractor to start acting as a banker to the govt and paying 33 other people he doesnt know?

Corruption and criminality.

It was the Ikpeazu gov’t that shared the money… though the act was still illegal!

Was there any bidding for those road projects Ikpeazu claimed he diverted the money to….and did he do the project costing by himself while taking a shit in the toilet!? These are the pertinent questions he should answer!
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by sunnitus: 2:31pm On May 16
This man is so shameless, no atom of shame....

May we (abians) never again experience this kind of person as governor again...

Never again...

Efcc should arrest this fool immediately
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:43pm On May 16
VULCAN:
You are ignorant.

Once a budget is passed, the money MUST be used for that purpose.

If you were enlightened you would have wondered why an airport project was conceptualised without giving thought to the road from the airport.

Instead, he is telling us that he "realised" there were no roads AFTER the N10b was passed.

If only you know how inept that reveals him to be.

I think he is the worst SE gov since 1999

Agree with the rest of your post, but beg to differ on the bolded. The position of worst SE governor since 1999 is a toss-up between the two Orjis’! Ikpeazu did a little bit in Aba during his second term!
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Seunpapa65: 3:20pm On May 16
Saao:
even though I don't like the man but he mentioned roads constructed wirh the funds. Those from that area should confirm if it is true those roads were done that time. But again I never knew the guy constructed any road at all during his tenure
E no build anything abeg
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by AbuTwins: 4:59pm On May 16
peleson1:

A crime has been committed .

There is no way to say otherwise .

Ikpwazu committed a crime .
Let him do the time
This is how it should be

Make Otti sue am instead of just talking then!
They should meet in court!

All these media trial and blame game no cut am!
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by DICO111(m): 5:01pm On May 16
glacswhite:

Leave hatred alone.. In terms of road he was 2nd best to Umahi.. He did more than 50 roads many with Cement.. If u are hated if you like build seaport n airport the people will say is not from you
Mention 20 out of that 50 sir...
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by ValNwachi75: 5:07pm On May 16
Cjayboy:
Dear Ex Governor Okezie Ikpeazu,thank you for this timely clarifications,after their so called KPMG audit report and accusing you of diverting 10billion Abia Airport project.

I am, amongst the inhabitants of Aba,Abia State and going by the roads you mentioned the 10billion was rechanneled to, is nothing but fact.
Today Faulks Road in Aba, with 6kilometer length is accessible end-to-end which gulp above 6billion,but Alex Otti is building a less 6kilometer road (Phortharcourt Road) with 30billion Naira.
Osusu Road, Milverton Road,Ojike Lane etc are still standing and accessible.

Let's be truthful and eschew bitterness, hatred and tribal sentiments.
I am a non Partizan Abian and Aba Resident.

Get out of here with your lies! So, Faulks Road and Port Harcourt Road are the length? Bug off!!!

For those who don't know Aba properly, Port Harcourt Road is about 4x the length of Faulks Road. In terms of width, the current Faulks Road is about half the width of Port Harcourt Road.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Dannydavito: 6:15pm On May 16
Na only ⚡ go dey fire this creek pig big head
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Obycus: 6:50pm On May 16
It's a crime for a governor to use money raised for a particular project for another . It's not done.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Mrincredy(m): 6:50pm On May 16
You must be on a weekly pay to talk lies bro. Is it the brass road that is always flooded abi which one or the cemetery market.pls go to ngwa road market today and see what good road is called.if you are sure of your claim, come to any market and say this. Okezie used touts to deal with Abia road users throughout his stay. The way Abians voted in the senatorial election says it all
CJStarz:

Take suffering dey lie abeg.
No let hatred block your eyes.
Okezie do from Brass junction to Ariaria end, true or false? That beautiful Brass junction with the Sam Mbakwe statue and green rug,who do am?
Okezie do Osusu road, true or false?
Okezie do Eziukwu road from Eziukwu junction to the market. A road that was impassable and heavily flooded under TA Orji. Okezie do am,true or false?
Ngwa road wey una use dey mock am,laslas,he do d road, true or false?
Nicholas road, opposite Brass that was impassable for more than 15 years was done by Okezie Ikpeazu, true or false?
Ukaegbu road for Ogborhill that was very bad has now turned to a smooth road, courtesy Okezie Ikpeazu.
Among others.
If you no like anyone no dey lie for that person head.
God dey.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Joelink9(m): 7:54pm On May 16
This is Joe-link technologies company RC:2984809

We deal on construction of low/medium voltage switchgear, electric motor control panels, feeder pillar panels, lighting kiosks(Street lights), generator panels, AMF(Auto mains failure), Automatic / manual changeovers and all kinds of modern distribution boards

We also import and supply Industrial automations such as circuit breakers, Relays, modules, current transformers, sirens, contactors, pilot lamps, and many which we can't mention here.

We also deal on solar panels and batteries

Please you can send us email via joelinktechnologies@gmail.com

You can also WhatsApp or call us via 08067358870, 07039118117.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Tapout(m): 8:26am On May 17
AbuTwins:

N500 or $500 grin?

500 Naira..e shock you abi.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by AbuTwins: 8:51am On May 17
Tapout:

500 Naira..e shock you abi.

Extremely shocked!!!
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by CJStarz: 9:05am On May 17
Mrincredy:
You must be on a weekly pay to talk lies bro. Is it the brass road that is always flooded abi which one or the cemetery market.pls go to ngwa road market today and see what good road is called.if you are sure of your claim, come to any market and say this. Okezie used touts to deal with Abia road users throughout his stay. The way Abians voted in the senatorial election says it all
Which part of Brass is flooded,abeg?
E be like say e don tey wey you touch down Aba. Okezie is not perfect but he really tried but the eyes of the evil man the Glory of the Lord may not see.
No point arguing with one who is obviously biased.

Weekly pay,You said?
So anyone who says the truth is on a pay roll?
Now you telling me you're on a payroll for calling white black?

Nwanne gbawaa door dia
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by LadyExcellency: 9:21am On May 17
Mrincredy:
Which road did he do? Is it not Otti that started building roads in ABA? Road to Eziukwu market was in shambles. The one leading to ariaria was not just bad but people were dumping their waste by the road sides. This guy should be prosecuted

Can you stop this stupidity? Okezie Ikpeazu was exceptionally great in road construction specifically inner link roads bypassing Federal roads and reconstruction of Central towns.

Don't you ever compare Otti with Ikpeazu at this present time. We are not mumu as Alex Otti appropriates Ikpeazu's laudable achievement like the General Hospital, Geometric Power, Ngwa Road etc to himself. Otti is giving the State a face-lift but let's give Ikpeazu the credits he deserves.
Re: Abia Airport Fund: Nobody Can Question My Decision To Reverse Project — Ikpeazu by Mrincredy(m): 2:00pm On May 17
Baba, go visit a psychiatrist. We all know that Okezie was crying that he was caged for the best part of his administration. Stop waiting here just because you are under his payroll. Abians have never had it better under otti. It's the fact. Just look at what he has achieved under 1 year and compare it to 8 years of your principal. For posterity sake, let's learn to say the truth
LadyExcellency:

Can you stop this stupidity? Okezie Ikpeazu was exceptionally great in road construction specifically inner link roads bypassing Federal roads and reconstruction of Central towns.

Don't you ever compare Otti with Ikpeazu at this present time. We are not mumu as Alex Otti appropriates Ikpeazu's laudable achievement like the General Hospital, Geometric Power, Ngwa Road etc to himself. Otti is giving the State a face-lift but let's give Ikpeazu the credits he deserves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ve No Power To Sack Elected LG Officials, S’court Tells Govs / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Not Be Running - Fredrick Nwabufo / I Will Run Peter Obi's Model Of Governance In Abia State – Alex Otti (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.