Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa (18552 Views)

Shettima Aborts US Trip, Blames Faulty Aircraft / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Chucks13: 2:11pm On May 16
thatigboman:
u smoke something?

Something wey me and you smoked together na.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Saao(m): 2:12pm On May 16
SoNature:
I'm sure Tinubu has a private jet. He can keep flying with it and be taking the maintenance fee from Nigeria until the presidential air planes are fixed.

Knowing who he is, I don't expect anything from this government. As far as I know, Nigeria will waste four years!
nooooo maintenance fee ke, Tinubu will take the entire Nigeria annual budget as maintenance fee.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by mytime24(f): 2:12pm On May 16
Plan to buy another ✈️ for tinubu
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by thatigboman: 2:15pm On May 16
Chucks13:

Something wey me and you smoked together na.
clown
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Fuckyoumod: 2:17pm On May 16
rertylentl:
Tinubu is a rich man, he dosen't need our presidential fleet. That is what they told us then
lol... Scam
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by bluecircle470: 2:23pm On May 16
72virginGATEWAY:
The cocaine sniffing rappaport will rather die

Sure you still have a father
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by HNICEARTH: 2:27pm On May 16
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/faulty-aircraft-tinubu-should-travel-by-road-or-use-commercial-flight-says-rep/amp/

Forget all these format, balablu wan collect loan from world bank take buy new jet
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Faposky95: 2:28pm On May 16
Roads in Nigeria....killing stretches of ground...
The rains are here. That's when you hear states taking about drainage clearing and patching potholes......pathetic
Are these roads not assets....?
Are they not maintained as the funds are delegated
Look,we must look into the serpent's glare and shout JESUS.......then we know we are ready for the Kingdom.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by RaptorX: 2:37pm On May 16
Elsueno:

if the roads have to be closed for commuters just because U as a president are plying it, Then this signifies massive failure. it means U have no trust in ur own country security, infrastructure & the people u govern. U.k prime minister, Queen Elizabeth, Obama, Trump, Biden all of them use same road with their own people in their own country without closing anything when travelling around most of the time. It's only blacks ESPECIALLY Nigerians have this mentality of closing road for President
Oga stop saying what you don't have first hand knowledge of, the US president does not ply the road with other road users. Everything is shut down before he drives by with police and secret service everywhere.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Chucks13: 2:43pm On May 16
thatigboman:
clown

E pain am.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by ViceGovernor: 2:52pm On May 16
Reelmii:
grin..tinubu is watching this guy in 3d....he go treat him fvck up later
That guy from Gombe don set himself up 😂
There are some things it is better to keep q shut 🤐 how you go say make Tinubu Dey travel by road for this Nigeria.
I bet the idiot that suggested it doesn’t travel by road to his state
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Elzazzi: 2:56pm On May 16
SoNature:
I'm sure Tinubu has a private jet. He can keep flying with it and be taking the maintenance fee from Nigeria until the presidential air planes are fixed.

Knowing who he is, I don't expect anything from this government. As far as I know, Nigeria will waste four years!

One year wasted already lol
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Elusive001: 3:01pm On May 16
rertylentl:
Tinubu is a rich man, he dosen't need our presidential fleet. That is what they told us then

Tinubu rich?

How?

How did he make his money?

How rich was he before he became a governor?
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by 72virginGATEWAY: 3:17pm On May 16
gosmoney:
and take all ur family members along cheesy

Like your mother?
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by EchoEnigma: 3:43pm On May 16
The president of Nigeria should ply road or fly commercial what brand of colos is this rep smoking!
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by lagosrd: 4:07pm On May 16
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/faulty-aircraft-tinubu-should-travel-by-road-or-use-commercial-flight-says-rep/amp/

How can presidential aircraft develop fault. Mr president should be careful and restructuren anything immediately needed immediately.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Cmanforall: 4:15pm On May 16
Bluntemperor:

Just checking those in the House,you know many are not deep in good thoughts,but pretended as if they care about Nigeria.e .g what is the solutions to these old Presidential- Jets?
•Sell them and ensure you acquire 2- brand -New ones.
-Which one is the suggestion that President moving by the Roads,in this modern age?
They have been dribbling Nigerians and have been pampering Corruption,as large percentages of them in Committees level are involved!
It will be a shame for Nigerian president to be 'kidnapped' or ambushed. Travelling some Nigerian routes by road can expose a president to that.

Even those Rep members don't travel by roads
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by kentokay71: 4:53pm On May 16
how do you know, are you in china?
jmoore:
China a rich country, world power doesn't have presidential fleet.

But a poor country with misleaders like Nigeria are wasting taxpayers money to maintain a presidential fleet.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by jmoore(m): 4:59pm On May 16
kentokay71:
how do you know, are you in china?
Google is free.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by babamoha(m): 5:23pm On May 16
It's only a positive oriented opposition that can push democracy to a positive place.
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by youngrichnigga: 6:07pm On May 16
Knowing that nothing is beyond politicians in Nigeria, what if the chartered flight was actually owned by the president or a close ally undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by Abbeytoy(m): 7:10pm On May 16
SoNature:

8yrs is a sure banker
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by HRMK: 7:31pm On May 16
THIS ONE IS TALKING RUBBISH!HOW MANY PRESIDENTS FROM OTHER NATIONS MOVE AROUND BY THAT WAY!NONSENSE!!
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by truthhurtsnaira: 10:10pm On May 16
jmoore:
China a rich country, world power doesn't have presidential fleet.

But a poor country with misleaders like Nigeria are wasting taxpayers money to maintain a presidential fleet.

AND

They refuse to use indigenous companies…

They remain a colony and corporation for his majesty
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by LexngtonSteele: 2:31pm On May 17
OredoPikin:

U think North is SW
Gombe nor be Lagos

Igbo boy claiming Edo out of shame of his true heritage.

Shamelessly asslicking Northerners who conquered his people and has kept them enslaved for decades.

I would have said Ojukwu would be rolling in his grave but that one too shamelessly ran from battlefield grin
Re: Faulty Aircraft: Tinubu Should Travel By Road Or Use Commercial Flight - Ali Isa by OredoPikin: 4:37pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:

Igbo boy claiming Edo out of shame of his true heritage.

Shamelessly asslicking Northerners who conquered his people and has kept them enslaved for decades.

I would have said Ojukwu would be rolling in his grave but that one too shamelessly ran from battlefield grin
Any other thing?

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari / Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC