Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out (1848 Views)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / Dapo Abiodun Cries Like A Baby…. Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 2:55pm On May 16
Lizzysamuel:

But they deported you😂.

True or False?
Deported in their own region. Better than Fashola that deported some people from the barren lands to their region where they always flee from 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:55pm On May 16
Yourbaslayer:

You mean Modakeke Vs Ile-ife grin grin

Abi Ijebu and Yoruba😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by DMerciful(m): 2:55pm On May 16
If this self deceit will make you feel good
deji17:
Lost the edge to people with thousands of miracle centers? I would rather score 30/ 400 based on my ability than score 300/ 400 through cheating.

5 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 2:55pm On May 16
Lizzysamuel:

Bedroom in a forest 😂😂.

Kai. No mercy for immigrant second class Yoruba😂
It's 1hr. 30min to travel from Osun to Lagos. They don't need night buses that takes almost one day 🤣🤣🤣
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 2:56pm On May 16
It's like being deported from a Slum to a public toilet. Same region same zone. cheesy

chopnaira:

Yes. Na, it's like being deported from bedroom to the the living room. Still same region.🤣

They are not those that travels hundreds of Kilometers to survive in another man's region because theirs is barren.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 2:56pm On May 16
Yourbaslayer:

You mean Modakeke Vs Ile-ife grin grin
They are both Yorubas.

Unlike Oshu and Ohuus 🤣
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:56pm On May 16
chopnaira:

Deported in their own region. Better than Fashola that deported some people from the barren lands to their region where they always flee from 🤣

Cover your face in shame.

Imagine getting deported from Yorubaland to Yorubaland.

What a classless tribe😂😂

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 2:56pm On May 16
chopnaira:

I laugh at your funny jokes 🤣🤣🤣

I would like to have those your tears, can you gather them inside a bucket for me? i find it very delicious grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 2:56pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
It's like being deported from a Slum to a public toilet. Same region same zone. cheesy

Still same region. Oya wail 🤣
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 2:57pm On May 16
Yourbaslayer:

I would like to have those your tears, can you gather them inside a bucket for me? i find it very delicious grin undecided
I resemble bitter Obi to you 🤣🤣🤣

1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Putinofrussia: 2:57pm On May 16
Ezeama400:
South West Has Lost his edge........

https://guardian.ng/opinion/education-southwest-nigeria-has-lost-its-edge

Nlfpmod nlfpmod
What did he base his assertions on.
WAEC...WAEC said they had never ranked states because they are international.For more than a decade,Ipo.bs including Obi have been spreading falsehood.

JAMB...This one is dynamic.SW still tops.
SCHOOLS...SW tops.It has the best schools in Nigeria.
PHDs....SW even has more than 5 youngest PhD holders in the world.

PROFs.....According to 2017 and recent data from NUC,SW has the highest number of Profs in Nigeria,followed by the North then the SE.
SW has almost 3 times the number of Professors that come from the SE.

The others are not sleeping but SW still leads.
The number of Profs is a testament that SW still tops.

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:57pm On May 16
chopnaira:

It's 1hr. 30min to travel from Osun to Lagos. They don't need night buses that takes almost one day 🤣🤣🤣

Same deported Yorubas that they packed inside buses and dumped them at night in an evil forest?😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 2:58pm On May 16
Lizzysamuel:

Same deported Yorubas that they packed inside buses and dumped them at night in an evil forest?😂
Still Yoruba evil forest. Aslong as they weren't dumped in the unproductive iboland that Ibos themselves are fleeing from like a plague 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Jman06(m): 3:01pm On May 16
That's the price any region would pay when they decide to glorify agberos and give them leadership positions as against the intelligentsia. Same thing obtained in the east when they decided to glorify moneybags who were in trading and frauds as against the educated ones. Thank God that Igbos have lately woken up from their slumbers!

Under the above scenarios, people (especially the youths) would naturally believe that education doesn't pay!

5 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 3:02pm On May 16
Travelling in those 'pimped' Mazda buses that are death traps abi?

IGBOs started A/C bus travel while your people were stocked in booths like sardines from ONIPANU to Oshogbo.

Dirty and disgusting things grin

chopnaira:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 3:03pm On May 16
chopnaira:

Lair grin, it's a over 3 hours trip with fresh car, i know you are one of those deported back to mud house in Gbongan grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 3:03pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
Travelling in those 'pimped' Mazda buses that are death traps abi?

IGBOs started A/C bus travel while your people were stocked in booths like sardines from ONIPANU to Oshogbo.

Dirty and disgusting things grin

Ibos are still fleeing their barren region as we speak.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 3:04pm On May 16
You deported your fellow RONU brethren and dumped them in evil forests..

You are even wicked to your worthless brethren..

I wish you have ODUDUWORM republic, the popcorn fiesta won't end. Your wickedness will consume you losers totally. grin

chopnaira:

Still Yoruba evil forest. Aslong as they weren't dumped in the unproductive iboland that Ibos themselves are fleeing from like a plague 🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 3:05pm On May 16
chopnaira:

Almost all your youths are into Agbero job, I am quite sure you are typing all this gibberish inside danfo bus shouting owo mi da grin grin

6 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 3:06pm On May 16
Yoruba are still been deported as we speak, by fellow YORUBA Rodents. Remember, your brother called you miscreants.

chopnaira:

Ibos are still fleeing their barren region as we speak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 3:07pm On May 16
It's not a Room and palour.

Na Mini region inside Region.

All miscreants and Rodents are not welcome in the LAGOS everyone built especially your IGBO masters..

Now cry Blood

chopnaira:

Still same region. Oya wail 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Goodvibes007: 3:09pm On May 16
Yourbaslayer:

Lair grin, it's a over 3 hours trip with fresh car, i know you are one of those deported back to mud house in Gbongan grin grin
I tested the hypothesis of 1hr.30min. He is 100% correct. Mojoda, Lagos to Obisesan, Osun is our 1hour.28minutes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Ofodirinwa: 3:10pm On May 16
Sw never had an edge in education. Maybe in the early 1900s, but that 'edge' was everyone going to school in the sw and inflating the numbers.

The false perception of ever having an edge educationally came from self deception. I'm still finding it funny that people believe Awolowo gave 'free education', ekiti has the 'most professors' and other lies

6 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 3:10pm On May 16
Rataks children are the most useless and backward set of people on this earth, spit

6 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 3:11pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

I tested the hypothesis of 1hr.30min. He is 100% correct. Mojoda, Lagos to Obisesan, Osun is our 1hour.28minutes.
That's why I ignored that post from that deranged poster. A stranger from a strange red mud land wants to tell me about my region 🤣

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 3:12pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

How many minutes from Ilesha to Ibadan? make una dey lie small small

3 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by chopnaira: 3:13pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
It's not a Room and palour.

Na Mini region inside Region.

All miscreants and Rodents are not welcome in the LAGOS everyone built especially your IGBO masters..

Now cry Blood

It's still Yoruba lands. Whether they get deported from Osun to Ekiti or from Mushin to Ile ife. How is that hard for you to understand 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Goodvibes007: 3:14pm On May 16
Yourbaslayer:

How many minutes from Ilesha to Ibadan? make una dey lie small small
There are several routes to a destination. You don't always have to follow the popular route.
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 3:14pm On May 16
chopnaira:

That's why I ignored that post from that deranged poster. A stranger from a strange red mud land wants to tell me about my region 🤣

You don't know anywhere in Osun state until you were deported recently, stop yarning opak grin

7 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by deji17: 3:16pm On May 16
DMerciful:
If this self deceit will make you feel good
No tribe is mentioned in this post, but somehow you owned it..That should tell you something. You know you are deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 3:16pm On May 16
Uppercut.... grin grin

Yourbaslayer:

You don't know anywhere in Osun state until you were deported recently, stop yarning opak grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging / Who Won The Lagos Governorship Debate Yesterday ? / Tale Of Two Women: Okonjo-iweala And Patricia Etteh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.