Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out (1844 Views)

β€œGazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan / Dapo Abiodun Cries Like A Baby…. Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by SisterAnn(f): 3:47pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

So the next place is the bush? What happened to Unicef declaring cholera outbreak all over Anambra. Is that due to lack of water too?
Dem for no shit for bush? Well, I know where you think it's most appropriate.

Ronus first experienced the outbreak before anyone grin

5 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by SisterAnn(f): 3:49pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

We are both ya waray. There are not too many not Al people on Nairaland Lol.
Zero sense in this post.

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Goodvibes007: 3:49pm On May 16
SisterAnn:
Dem for no shit for bush? Well, I know where you think it's most appropriate.

Ronus first experienced the outbreak before anyone grin
I think you have forgotten to take your meds.... grin
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by SisterAnn(f): 3:51pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

I think you have forgotten to take your meds.... grin
Hahaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hahaha hahaha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hahaha πŸ˜ƒ

Bring it on mahn πŸ˜…

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by BrodaBenad: 3:56pm On May 16
Yourbaslayer:

You don't know anywhere in Osun state until you were deported recently, stop yarning opak grin

grin grin

Good job guys!

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by rantingpigs: 3:59pm On May 16
Now you ha e posted the truth.

Should we unleash the SW epidemic series?

https://www.nairaland.com/7725393/money-ritual-epidemic-woman-killed

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/herbalist-wife-nabbed-for-killing-stepson-for-ritual-purpose-in-ogun/amp/

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/02/29/ogun-ritual-killings-fleeing-prime-suspect-arrested-police-make-urgent-call/amp/

The links plenty.....

You have a Ritualist epidemic in OGUN STATE and other SW states, but IGBO people is your obsession.

Worthless failures. grin

Goodvibes007:

You are exactly what you call others. This is from Sun newspaper owned by Abia's state former governor πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-man-ritual-murder-mother/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by anungangampu: 4:02pm On May 16
Putinofrussia:
What did he base his assertions on.
WAEC...WAEC said they had never ranked states because they are international.For more than a decade,Ipo.bs including Obi have been spreading falsehood.

JAMB...This one is dynamic.SW still tops.
SCHOOLS...SW tops.It has the best schools in Nigeria.
PHDs....SW even has more than 5 youngest PhD holders in the world.

PROFs.....According to 2017 and recent data from NUC,SW has the highest number of Profs in Nigeria,followed by the North then the SE.
SW has almost 3 times the number of Professors that come from the SE.

The others are not sleeping but SW still leads.
The number of Profs is a testament that SW still tops.

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/
Calm down. Most professors come to light before 1980. 2040 is coming. Time will tell
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Antivirus92(m): 4:18pm On May 16
deji17:
Lost the edge to people with thousands of miracle centers? I would rather score 30/ 400 based on my ability than score 300/ 400 through cheating.
Nobody has more miracle centers than southwest. Miracle centres in lagos alone is bigger than everything in South East and South south.

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Antivirus92(m): 4:26pm On May 16
Putinofrussia:
WAEC...WAEC said they had never ranked states because they are international.For more than a decade,Ipo.bs including Obi have been spreading falsehood even using the fake WAEC to brag that poor Anambra is doing well in education.
What a clown.

PROFs.....According to 2017 and recent data from NUC,SW has the highest number of Profs in Nigeria,followed by the North then the SE.

delusion of grandeur.

You top in jamb.... As in when?

4 Likes

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Putinofrussia: 4:54pm On May 16
anungangampu:

Calm down. Most professors come to light before 1980. 2040 is coming. Time will tell
Lazy people will always have an excuse cheesy
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Putinofrussia: 4:55pm On May 16
Antivirus92:
delusion of grandeur.

You top in jamb.... As in when?
Olodo.
So na only jamb you see there,ehn?
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Stone03: 4:58pm On May 16
deji17:
Lost the edge to people with thousands of miracle centers? I would rather score 30/ 400 based on my ability than score 300/ 400 through cheating.
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Dafresh: 5:10pm On May 16
deji17:

one of my relatives wrote jamb 4 times in the East and didn't make he came to Lagos and wrote Jamb once and scored 300 now he is a barrister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Antivirus92(m): 5:41pm On May 16
Putinofrussia:

Olodo.
So na only jamb you see there,ehn?
it's good creating your own happiness. Just anything to make you happy for 10 minutes.
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Ofunaofu: 5:46pm On May 16
Ezeama400:

Every youth in south west today wants to be like MC oluomo

Fact

1 Like

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Yourbaslayer: 6:16pm On May 16
Goodvibes007:

I am suprised you know my lands alot. The obsession of Ibos on the SW is insane. I don't even know anywhere in the SE. I would never be found in that region.

@Goodvibes007 honestly we are one and i love the Yorubas very much hence why i got married to a Yoruba with kids, as someone who live in another country i still cook and enjoy Yoruba dishes but that politics of tribalism against my people in the last Lagos election really got me thinking differently. this Country would have been the best country in Africa if Southern Nigeria had been united and controlled the affairs of this Country, we are very creative and visionary, anyway I've given up on Nigeria as a Country.
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by CrossRhodes: 7:35pm On May 16
deji17:
Your tears like caprisonne..

You can jump into the lagoon and help yourself.
Facts remain
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Putinofrussia: 7:48pm On May 16
Antivirus92:
it's good creating your own happiness. Just anything to make you happy for 10 minutes.
Clown.

WAEC...WAEC said they had never ranked states because they are international.For more than a decade,Ipo.bs including Obi have been spreading falsehood even using the fake WAEC to brag that poor Anambra is doing well in education.
What a clown.

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Antivirus92(m): 6:15am On May 17
Putinofrussia:

Clown.

What a clown.

South West does not have the highest number of professors in Nigeria, Imo state does.
Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Putinofrussia: 6:57am On May 17
Antivirus92:
South West does not have the highest number of professors in Nigeria, Imo state does.

Go through the data and cure your ignorance.
Ekiti is first.
Imo state is not even second.
As a whole,SW has 3 times the number of Professors SE has.

Re: South West Has Lost It's Edge In Education, Abiodun Cries Out by Antivirus92(m): 7:10am On May 17
Putinofrussia:

Go through the data and cure your ignorance.
Ekiti is first.
Imo state is not even second.
As a whole,SW has 3 times the number of Professors SE has.

you are living in denial. Go and look for latest. Imo is top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Took A Danfo (bus) 3 Days To Indepence Anniversary / Kogi Governorship Election Annuled. / Adam Oshiomole The Obama Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.